Search results

1. kimlo

Broncos V Warriors game thread ***SPOILERS***

Absolutely thrashing the Warriors 18-0 36 minutes in.
  2. kimlo

Sydney Roosters Get Serious on Player Behaviour - Nate Myles Sacked.

Source: http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/nate-myles-fined-sacked-over-booze-drama/story-e6frexnr-1226122328714 You can ALWAYS rely on the Sydney Roosters to take the hard action where necessary. Sacking Myles while he has two games left on his contract is a BIG DEAL. It takes...
  3. kimlo

Tallis says Bulldogs should relocate to Adelaide or NZ

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/nrl/gorden-tallis-says-relocation-not-new-teams-is-the-key-to-rugby-leagues-future/story-e6frepbf-1226052814337 Canterbury is the "family club", they've turned a lot of things around off the field, and they're a popular club. Even though it sounds funny...
  4. kimlo

QLD 25-man squad named

XXXX Maroons Squad: Matt Ballin, Ben Barba, Darius Boyd, Petero Civoniceva, Cooper Cronk, Ben Hannant, Ashley Harrison, Justin Hodges, Greg Inglis, Dallas Johnson, Martin Kennedy, Jacob Lillyman, Darren Lockyer, Nate Myles, Corey Parker, Matt Scott, David Shillington, Billy Slater, Cameron...
  5. kimlo

Darren Lockyer Announces Retirement - Final Season.

:Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry: An absolute champion of the game, will be so sad to see him go but I think it's the right choice. 17 years of first grade and likely to finish with most FG games ever, most games for Australia and highest capped QLD player ever as well. The...
  6. kimlo

Biggest **** speakers in the game

IMO as follows. The king is no doubt, Hayne as good as Locky/Marshall/Inglis and he is "on board with a ticket in hand" Gordon Tallis. As awesome as he was, man he speaks some absolute ****. Daley - Cheeks are annoying enough, hearing the **** he says makes it even worse. Gould - The walrus...
  7. kimlo

West Aust expansion SUPERTHREAD

SOURCE: Fox Sports News http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,27342104-5018866,00.html
  8. kimlo

Worst State of Origin Team in History

1. Gidley (c) 2. Gidley 3. Gidley 4. Gidley 5. Gidley 6. Gidley 7. Gidley 8. Gidley 9. Gidley 10. Gidley 11. Gidley 12. Gidley 13. Gidley ------------- 14. Gidley 15. Gidley 16. Gidley 17. Gidley Seriously Drop Gidley, if the NSW selectors aren't a bunch of ********s they will drop him. Not...
  9. kimlo

Bennett questions leadership of the game

WAYNE Bennett has declared he has four high-profile people ready to roll as board members on the new independent commission - but doubts the game's powerbrokers want to hear about it. Speaking on ABC Radio's Grandstand yesterday, the Dragons coach would not divulge who the individuals are...
  10. kimlo

Bulldogs and Broncos missing in 2010 Adverts

Not huge news but it is the off season. http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/sport/nrl/story/0,26746,26586592-5003409,00.html
  11. kimlo

The quality of the final series so far?

I reckon it's been fantastic so far. I've thoroughly enjoyed every game and one of the best years so far for mine.
  12. kimlo

Congratulations on the Wooden Spoon Roosters.

I can't believe no one posted a thread on this but here it is. This is the thread to congratulate the roosters on their wooden spoon. Congrats boys, supercoach got you the wooden spoon.
  13. kimlo

Please re-sign Sailor - The Big Dell Rocks!

Seriously Sailor is awesome, he is one of those players which make you interested has a great sense of humour and is awesome at game the way he interacts with the fans, post try celebrations, etc. Go the Big Dell! Some quotes from him in a DT article. "He's a bit shy. He doesn't know what...
  14. kimlo

Broncos V Panthers RD23 ***SPOILERS***

58-24 Broncos.. BOO YEAH! 40-0 2nd Half. Best performance the Broncos have put on this year, lockyer in brilliant form in fact the whole team was just fantastic today where has this attitude been for the most part of this year woot. If we beat St George(biggggggg challenge) and we keep up form...
  15. kimlo

Storm bans player from the field - for signing elsewhere.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/storm-bans-player-from-the-field/story-e6frexnr-1225759114349 Suprised no one posted this. What is peoples opinion on this? I can see it both ways, they waste time and money on a player only to sign elsewhere but then that player is just doing...
  16. kimlo

Why NSW have NO chance.

For those with computers good enough to handle this amount of awesomeness, you now know why NSW have no chance. /thread
  17. kimlo

The NEW NRL.com Website, Thoughts?

For those who don't know about 2 weeks ago (more or less) the www.nrl.com website got an update. Personally I think it's brilliant, it's very fast to load (old one was a heap of ****) very intuitive to use and find what you want, I love the layout or match reports where you can see stats...
  18. kimlo

Great win by the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

It was a long week in preparation, doubts whether the game would go ahead or be delayed or not played at all. A game which should of been hyped for the match it up it was top of the table clash between two teams who always produce entertaining clashes with unexpected results. In the end it was...
  19. kimlo

Video Ref System to be Overhauled.

THE under-fire video refereeing system is about to get a revolutionary overhaul, with the NRL investigating a "big brother-style" judging panel to overrule contentious decisions. In the wake of Jarryd Hayne's no-try in last Wednesday night's Origin opener in Melbourne, The Sunday Telegraph...
  20. kimlo

Prop Joel Clinton says Broncos were justified in standing him down

Prop Joel Clinton has revealed Brisbane stood him down for Friday's loss to Melbourne because he had admitted to breaking club policy by inviting a woman back to his hotel room before a game. Clinton was a notable absentee as the Broncos slumped to a 48-4 hammering at Olympic Park, with the...
  21. kimlo

Nate Myles - LEGEND!

What a champion, Plays all his good games exclusively for QLD and then plays like **** for the roosters. No matter how bad he's playing at the roosters come origin he steps up. HAHA, I just love it tbh :D Slater, Smith are legends (just for tonight, in Melbourne jersey they are dirty, grubs).
  22. kimlo

SOO Game 1 2009 - pre-game/Match Discussion thread ***SPOILERS***

All spoilers and match discussion in here :) Anyone have official final team line ups, any late pull outs, etc.
  23. kimlo

**BREAKING NEWS*** NSW Origin Preparations in Disarray

Origin Preparations have veered further in Disarray after pre-grame training for the NSW 2009 state of origin team in Sydney was delayed nearly two hours late this morning, after a player reported finding an unknown white powdery substance on the ground. Initially officials thought it was a...
  24. kimlo

NRL bows to pressure on two referees

THE NRL has tackled growing dissent over the two-referee system by changing the rules. Bowing to pressure after Manly's loss to the Gold Coast last week, the NRL said the No. 1 referee would take the whistle for the final minutes of close matches and the secondary would move to the pocket...
  25. kimlo

Raising Children with Hazem and Arwa El Masri. Video

http://raisingchildren.net.au/articles/hazem_arwa_el_masri.html/context/843 I'm not sure how old or new it is but I found it while testing some different search engines. Nice video, 5 minutes long. (Mods, move this thread to where ever appropriate if need be.)
  26. kimlo

NSW V QLD - Teams compared side by side - Make your comparison!

That's side by side, lets do it :) for the lazy copy paste this: Position----------------QLD---------------------NSW 1. Fullback----------Billy Slater---------------Kurt Gidley || (Comparisons here, bold who is better, comment if you wish) 2. Wing-------------Darius Boyd -------------Jarryd...
  27. kimlo

Good guys pay price for others' sins - Good Read

By Josh Massoud | May 19, 2009 12:00am I PHONED Craig Wing last Friday to gauge his feelings on the lack of day-time football, but our conversation inevitably turned to gloomier topics. "You know what? It's gotten to the point where I'm almost ashamed to be a rugby league player," Wing said...
  28. kimlo

Jamie Lyon Torso Try

IF you watched the game you know which one i mean, the one where he grounded it with his hip/stomach and it was awarded.... WTF!? He was running at full speed made absolutely zero effort to use his hands to score and just dived over it with his body and it was awarded a try, this could be a...
  29. kimlo

Micheal Luck - 74 tackles

I haven' treally watched him, I don't know if he's a good player or not but last weekend he made 74 tackles with one missed and 9 hitups for 78 metres. (God Damn! I need him in my fantasy league team asap) Anyone know the record for tackles in one match?
  30. kimlo

Kimlo's Plea - Don't Ban Ennis.

I made up the title :p Honestly though the nrl can not ban ennis, they will rob the fans of probably the most awaited match up this season, everyone even tigers fan would want to see ennis v farah head to head, i couludn't wait for this game because of it, now there is a chance he will mis it...
  31. kimlo

Nick Kenny, Origin Bolter?

I honeslty think he could make origin this year, he has been simply outstanding this year (clinton has been very good also) and his stats are equally impressive (he didn't play many minutes in round one and was injured round 2 and 3) Round 4 96 Metres, 12 Hitups, 35 Tackles, 0 Missed Round...
  32. kimlo

Broncos V Parramatta ***SPOILERS***

40-8, lockyer showed the Daily Astonisher jounros that they have no clue and why he is the best 5/8 in the game, on fire tonight, was brilliant, hunt was brilliant and should be the australian fullback (slater hasn't done much this year, hunt has been awesome), Wallace back to form, McCollough...
  33. kimlo

David Stagg - Next time give warning that you are injured!!!!

I scored 1124 points on courier mail fantasy league this week, the leagues top score was 1224, stagg has an average of 88 points and he is my captain, if he played I could of got close to 1300 and got the $500 weekly prize :( and beat 25,000 others while i'm at it,
  34. kimlo

Some stats from penrith game.

David Stagg 102 metres gained 3 offloads 6 hit ups 43 tackles 1 missed tackle 1 line break 1 try. Andrew Ryan 38 metres 0 offloads 6 hitups 2 missed tackles 29 metres Stagg made most metres, patten 2nd at 99, hazem 3rd at 97, rest were under 90. Other players. Hannat made 41...
  35. kimlo

Gordon Tallis, El Masri - NRL's greatest ambassador

-- http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/sport/nrl/story/0,26746,25194680-5016365,00.html Half way down it's in bold.
  36. kimlo

Broncos withdraw offer for Karmichael Hunt - Deadline Passed.

Broncos press release wrote: The Brisbane Broncos would like to advise that they have today withdrawn their contract offer to Karmichael Hunt. Broncos’ chief executive Bruno Cullen said the Broncos were very comfortable with the offer that was made, but unfortunately are not in a position to...
  37. kimlo

NRL Star "Wes Patten" Arrested.

FORMER NRL star Wes Patten is behind bars after being arrested on serious charges over a home invasion in which a man was attacked with a stun gun. Patten, from Alexandria, appeared in Parramatta Local Court yesterday after being arrested on Monday. Patten, 34, is accused of breaking into...
  38. kimlo

Andrew Johns cuts back on footy for son and surf

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/sport/nrl/story/0,26799,24764817-5006066,00.html I always knew with kimmorely coming in the club wouldn't need johns anymore.
  39. kimlo

NWO - New World Order - Please read this and spread the word

Before you comment, PLEASE read my post on this in full or at least watch the FIRST video link provided below. http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=4PpMdTmVMpo I have been going into this topic very deeply for months now, and I finally believe, if i don't spread the word then I am harming everyone...
  40. kimlo

Ben Barba ordered to match Noddy in every aspect of their pre-season workouts.

BULLDOGS import Brett Kimmorley has a new shadow at training sessions, with Belmore wonderboy Ben Barba ordered to match Noddy in every aspect of their pre-season workouts. Be it sprints, weights, ballwork or outrigger canoes, the budding NRL star has been told to match it with the man whose...
  41. kimlo

Patten expects speedy recovery

BULLDOGS fullback Luke Patten remains confident he'll be fit for the start of next year's NRL season, despite undergoing back surgery last week. The 28-year-old spent three days in hospital in a bid to eradicate the problem that ruined his 2008 season. Patten played just seven NRL games...
  42. kimlo

Penrith say kick Sydney Roosters out of comp

PENRITH have written a scathing letter calling for the Sydney Roosters to be kicked out of the league they helped start 101 years ago. Panthers chairman Barry Walsh says if the inner-city club did not want to take part in the SG Ball and Harold Matthews junior competitions it should no longer...
  43. kimlo

Moore embraces new Bulldogs era

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/sport/nrl/story/0,26746,24590785-5003409,00.html
  44. kimlo

Remaking the busted Bulldog brand - Charity to be the sponsor for 09

BULLDOGS CEO Todd Greenberg has admitted his club is "tarnished" and taken the extraordinary initiative of showcasing a charity on the 2009 jersey front to soften poor community perceptions. Camp Quality - which helps children with cancer - will have its logo featured on all official Bulldogs...
  45. kimlo

Australia to Place Filters on Internet

"It was mentioned in the NWO thread but I think it deserves it's own thread for discussion. http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/story/0,23739,24564687-8362,00.html I really don't know what to think about this. I've been told that it actually being implemented is doubtful because of something to...
  46. kimlo

Manly v Storm - 2008 NRL Grand Final - Pre/Post Game Disucssion Thread

So guys, the result is now obvious we have a Melbourne V Manly Grand Final re-match :( So far, by the looks of things, white may be suspended and or crocker / cronk (unlikely for crocker/cronk though) I honestly think with Cam Smith, Brett White, Ryan Hoffman, all out of the team...
  47. kimlo

Sonny Bill return '2-3 weeks away'

THIS is the image that proves money can't buy everything. Hobbling along yesterday in a back street in Toulon, runaway Bulldog Sonny Bill Williams did his best to put on a brave face despite nursing a busted leg. After turning his back on the NRL for the riches of French rugby, league's most...
  48. kimlo

Paul Gallen Free Pass - Sharks V Storm

I’m not apologising for any of this. But for Friday night I hereby grant Paul Gallen for one-week only the Official Kennel Free Pass. That means whatever he wants to do, for one night only it is totally OK. Any dirty play that he’s managed in the past and any new tricks he may have, go for it...
  49. kimlo

The heartbeat of Kimmorley

BRETT Kimmorley is driving to Westmead Hospital this particular morning because it's as much as the man can do. Little Taya Gibson is already gone, cruelly taken by a Nelson Bay house fire, while her baby sister awaits a liver transplant in Sydney. Grandma lays in the Royal North Shore burns...
  50. kimlo

Storm V Knights **SPOILERS**

8-6 to knights so far.
  51. kimlo

That's all Folkes

That's all Folkes GIVE Steve Folkes a buzz and you'll get an answer within a few rings. "Hi," his voice will say expectantly. You return the greeting only to be interrupted by Steve's voice again: "Ahhhh . . . yeah, sorry I'm not available right now but please leave a message and I'll get...
  52. kimlo

Peace talks at Belmore - Garry Hughes

THE Bulldogs have moved to heal the most damaging rift in the club's history by holding a landmark meeting with aggrieved former football manager Garry Hughes this week. The family club has never been the same since Hughes was sacked by chairman George Peponis during the fallout from the 2004...
  53. kimlo

Greg Bird charged with violent attack

Australian representative rugby league player Greg Bird is expected to appear in Sutherland Local Court today over an incident in which a woman was allegedly hit in the face with a glass, suffering a fractured eye socket and severe lascerations. Police said last night the woman, 24, was...
  54. kimlo

Crowd at ANZ

Fulltime PARRAMATTA 26 (L Burt K Keating C Robinson T Tautai tries L Burt 5 goals) bt BULLDOGS 12 (H Nanai T Winitana tries H El Masri 2 goals) at ANZ Stadium. Referee: S Lyons. Crowd: 27,564. WOW! was there really 27 000 people for the game? That's darn impressive! Is that because of the...
  55. kimlo

3-2-1 Bulldogs V Parramatta

3 - Utai, he's awesome 2 - Idris, great debut 1 - Hazem, was good at fullback Special mention to Russel Replay Smith.
  56. kimlo

Have a look - Put words to this picture

lmao. That's just too funny. Lord Kimmorely, I bow to thy.
  57. kimlo

Hazem, Barba, Hughes, Highest ratings again two weeks in a row.

But hazem still gets bagged the most here. He has pretty much got in the top 3 for bulldogs in player ratings every week this year. Penrith Panthers v Canterbury Bulldogs Panthers Bulldogs Player Rating Player Rating Fullback Reece Wesser 7 Ben Barba 7 Winger Luke Rooney 8 Hazem...
  58. kimlo

Longest Game In Nrl History - 96 minutes +

Written by a kennel favorite.
  59. kimlo

Most respected bulldog player off the field

Who do you guys think is the most respected CURRENT player at the club OFF the field? For me I can't split between Hazem and Patten (ryan a close 2nd) What's you're thoughts? Roberts is the player most feared player off the field cause can unleash his muscles on people
  60. kimlo

Souths V manly **SPOILER***

lol manly got owned by souffs.
  61. kimlo

SBW House sale - Toloun Pay out - Do they add up?

Is it just me or does somebody else get the idea that now they're playing nice with the dogs until September 6 when his house sells so that by time it's sold They'll have nothing to seize and he can start playing again while the dogs will now have nothing to seize of any value. It's adds up I...
  62. kimlo

Eric Grother, Why don't we sign him?

Honestly, This is a guy we need, He's fast and tall, a Perfect modern day winger. He has what were missing int he back line, Height and speed. SIGN HIM UP...
  63. kimlo

Player ratings Dogs V Girls

All bench got 5, as did emelio, millard and nanai. Hughes highest ratings at 7. Hazem and barba only two in backline with a 6. halves with a 6 props at 5.5 avg
  64. kimlo

Barba 216 Metres Made

I don't need to say anymore than that.
  65. kimlo

Forfeit?

Honestly can we just forfeit the next few games? Just a question what happens if the bulldogs forfeit in a away game, like the other team won't get a crowd and they'll lose heaps on money won't they??? How does a forfeit work?
  66. kimlo

The Reliables - Most reliable Good behaved team

This is basically a team not picked on skill but on reliability, and how good they are as people. They should have been around for a farily long time and are not sooks / grubs. This my list what would be yours? 1 Brett Hodgson 2 Hazem 3 Tate 4 Monahagn 5 Best 6 Locky 7 Prince 8 Civo 9 buderus...
  67. kimlo

Sonny Bill not on 1.5 million a season

Honestly, There's no way that would be the case. Dan carter considered probably the best rugby player in the world gets a million a season, As if sonny bill who is a convert is going to get 500k more than the dan carter. and SBW doesn't have that profile in france, he's a virtual...
  68. kimlo

Club problems - Blah Blah Blah - BULL****!

I'm sick of players leaving / getting sacked, I don't need to mention names you all know who those guys are. Everytime a player is either released or sacked, they say there's problems with the club or bad management, or bad coach, or bad this or bad that. BULL**** I say Why is that I have...
  69. kimlo

Average home crowds this season

This is the average home crowds for this season. Firstly, let me just say how great we are. We're that good that it's embarrassing to every other team. Secondly, check out the Sydney teams. How poor is that. When South Sydney are the highest drawing Sydney team, you know you've got...
  70. kimlo

Taumata fires parting shot at 'shady' Dogs

Arana Taumata says there are "shady people" at the Bulldogs and claims he has been made a scapegoat for the off-field troubles rocking the embattled club. The 19-year-old Kiwi was given his marching orders on Friday after reportedly being involved in an off-field altercation that allegedly...
  71. kimlo

Mark Geyer - Bulldogs Are A 1 Man Band

LOL, he kept saying bulldogs this and that are terrible without SBW not giving a mention to any of the other injured players, someone needs to tell that idiot that the dogs have something like 15-20 injured players. If they had them all and SBW was injured, they wouldn't be losing like this, In...
  72. kimlo

Warriors sign another bronco - FFS!

The Warriors continue to plunder the Broncos' top young talent with the signing of highly promising 20-year-old Joel Moon for next season, just a couple of weeks after snaring winger Denan Kemp. Moon has been playing mainly in the centres but sees his future in the halves. He scored a try...
  73. kimlo

Sydney Supporters are lazy -GET DOWN TO THE GAMES!

27,864 That's how many people went to watch a regular friday night game with the home team missing D.Lockyer, P.Wallace and J.Hodges, and the tigers had 3-4 props misisng, no one expected much of a game, Not to mention broncos coming off 2 losses in a row and both teams were thrashed the...
  74. kimlo

Full round at Suncorp? All 8 Teams, One Round, One Avenue. What's Your Thoughts?

Mayer calls for an extra round By Brent Read June 18, 2008 NRL clubs will next week consider a radical proposal which would involve expanding the regular season by one round and moving an entire weekend of matches to Suncorp Stadium. The concept, developed by Manly chief executive...
  75. kimlo

Bellamy and NSW - Where's all the talk now?

When NSW won in Game 1 everyone was hailing bellamy as the super coach and he was the reason nsw won and blah blah blah blah farking blah, how come now that they get THRASHED not one person mentions bellamy?
  76. kimlo

Prince called in to Maroons Origin camp

Scott Prince has been called in to the Queensland rugby league State of Origin camp following an injury scare to Johnathan Thurston. News Ltd websites report Test halfback Thurston may have a groin strain suffered at training on Thursday night but is expected to be fit to play when Queensland...
  77. kimlo

Official side for QLD SOO - 2 - Read And Review.

QUEENSLAND State of Origin selectors have again overlooked Gold Coast captain Scott Prince for the return match against NSW. The Maroons have made four changes to the 17 which lost 10-18 to Sydney last month for Game Two at Suncorp Stadium tomorrow week. Into the side come captain Darren...
  78. kimlo

Falou Not A Bronco Yet. (Read And Give Opinions)

According the A NRL rule, a player can not officially sign with a club until round 13 meaning just like lewis the incumbent club can make a counter off up until round 13 and he could legally accept that. Now that Crocker has left melbourne early, this means melbourne could now offer him the...
  79. kimlo

Melbourne storm thrashed.

By a St George side with 9 players out, dogs had 11 players out against a near full strength storm at home. SO WHY THE FCUK is all this negativity about sacking and unacceptable and rubbish being posted. If the benchmark team struggled without 9 players than a $3 million team coming 13th...
  80. kimlo

Melbourne injury - Are they lucky or is it just me?

I don't know about you guys but it seems to me melbourne are just so lucky with there run of injuries they hardly have any key players like 7 - 9 - 1 who are out for extended periods and most of there players for that matter what a lucky team doctor tbh. is this just me? or do you people see...
  81. kimlo

Suggestion for an origin forum

Hey to all, its coming origin time soon, so I suggest that admins should perhaps maybe make a temporary State of Origin section in the forums so we can have dedicated threads for origns just a 9-12 week thread to discuss origin, Just my thoughts I don't know what you guys think. p.s Admins...
  82. kimlo

Stuart calls Prince to explain Roos snub

Kangaroos coach Ricky Stuart took the unusual action of telephoning Titans halfback Scott Prince to personally explain why he was overlooked as the standby player for injured Test No.7 Johnathan Thurston. The decision to rush Cooper Cronk into the squad after Thurston put himself in doubt by...
  83. kimlo

Country's star-studded backline slashed

NSW Country have been dealt a triple blow with star backs Brett Stewart, Jamie Lyon and Matt Cooper all ruled out of Friday night's clash with City. Fullback Stewart (calf), and the centre pairing of Lyon (personal reasons) and Cooper (back) were all scratched at Monday morning's medical...
  84. kimlo

The Kennel's *Dream Team* (*You Decide*)

I don't mean dream team by the players you want. This is only out of the players whom you can select, players which are currently at the bulldogs. I mean dream team by how everyone criticizes certian players every week. What is your Dream Team? 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14...
  85. kimlo

Did reni ask for a formal release

Reni Maitua has since asked for a release from the Bulldogs, while star Penrith forward Frank Pritchard has had a request to play elsewhere knocked back this season. It was near the bottom of the story...
  86. kimlo

Team of the week - FairFax (Matt Utai & SBW)

April 22, 2008 Fairfax's rugby league writers choose the best team from round six of the NRL. Team of the week Fullback: Billy Slater (Melbourne Storm) Wing: Matt Utai (Canterbury Bulldogs) - (and everyone is saying for him to be dropped please leave the guy alone) Centre: Justin Hodges...
  87. kimlo

IMO we won beause.........

koups and hazem were not in the side.
  88. kimlo

Will hazem keep his NSW SPOT

I don't know about you guys but WHO THE FARK WHO WILL TAKE IT FROM HIM? Eric grothe is absolute rubbish and QLD will score 12 tries on him if he plays HAYNE has been SO OUT OF FORM he'll be lucky to make the interchange and mat king went to england lyon won't be anything but centre probs with...
  89. kimlo

Game previews for this weekend

Hey guys, I thought the game previews for all the games were meant to come today but nothings on the NRL website, could anyone link me to the broncos V titans preview and the bulldogs V St geroge illawara preview.
  90. kimlo

Best Role Model In Rugby League

Who do you guys think this person would be, I would put this to hazem el-magic a true gentleman, religious, loyal, passionate! Who do you guys think fits this tag tell me your opinions.
  91. kimlo

Other team's forums

Hey guys could you list any other forum for other teams in the comp you know of all i know is http://www.thekennel.com.au http://www.broncoshq.com/ http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/cs/ http://www.titans.com.au/forum http://www.penrith.panthers.com.au/default.aspx?id=2...
  92. kimlo

5 changes to dragons team(lol bad team have a look)

Coach Nathan Brown has today announced five personnel changes to the Dragons team for the Heritage Round clash with the Bulldogs at ANZ Stadium this Saturday night. Michael Lett has been named on the wing to make his Dragons NRL debut replacing Josh Morris; Brett Morris has been named at...
  93. kimlo

how long is haz injured for?

Hazem, Injured for how long? What effect will this have? anyone find out more about this how long will he out for. I know alot of people have been saying hes **** and slow and hes a liability in defence and bla bla but honestly now that we know hes not there this week do you think he'll be a...
  94. kimlo

Warriors V Bulldogs Review

THE Warriors’ resurrection continued at Mt Smart Stadium with an impressive 36-16 win over the Bulldogs that catapulted them into the top eight. A late flurry of tries saw the home side run away with the game after the Bulldogs had recovered from a slow start to take a narrow 12-10 lead into...
  95. kimlo

Hazem El Masri - The legend & a bit about him.

Player No. 605 Grade NRL Nickname El Magic Position Wing Playing Status Available Contract 2009 Height 178cm (5' 10") Weight 88kg (194lbs) DOB 1st Apr 1976 Origin Tripoli, Lebanon Debut Vs Balmain - 31st Mar 1996 Dog Years (14) 1995 , 1996 , 1997 , 1998 , 1999 , 2000 , 2001 , 2002...
  96. kimlo

All RLW articles relating to the dogs 9-4-08

This is a little thing of all the RLW articles (I'll be typing them out so do expect some errors) First, -----------------------------------WE'RE THE NEW DOGS! First they got under the bulldogs skin by taking four of their best players and now, according to w.mason the roosters have stolen...
  97. kimlo

2004 grand final highlights

Hey guys for a long time i've been wanted to see the highlights for the 2004 GF bulldogs v cocks i just wanna see the trys that were scored and the highlights not the whole match would anyone know where i could see this or does anyone know of any youtube link which has this? (Not sure if this...
  98. kimlo

Forwards are the problem nothing else

I'm sick of people blaming losses on hazem, DJ, Huges, Morrin, etc etc So i thought I would make this thread to give you some stats on your forwards and realize that in the now 10interchange game FIELD POSITION IS EVERYTHING sadly your forwards couldn't get it and the roosters could and as such...
  99. kimlo

Should the dogs chase prince?

Prince will be off contract next year what do you guys think about the bulldogs throwing big money at him? He is easily best/2ndbest halfback in the comp and would be awsome no7 in any team throwing 500k for years at him wouldn't go wrong as any quality no.7 or 6 is worth that "Any good team...
  100. kimlo

Dogs in running to sign Roosters Shillington

KANGAROOS back-rower Anthony Tupou is tipped to re-sign with the Roosters this week, although the move could force teammate David Shillington from the club. Shillington, a contender for a Queensland State of Origin jersey after an impressive start to the year, is being chased by the Dragons...