Not open for further replies.

RAMBO

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
if we had haz on the team it would have been 36-18

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
We? I thought you were a Broncos supporter?

I think we lost against the Titans cos we didnt have Lockyer. :p
No you totally misunderstood my point, everyone is saying we won and were so much better cause hazem wasn't there so im being sarcastic.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No you totally misunderstood my point, everyone is saying we won and were so much better cause hazem wasn't there so im being sarcastic.
The Broncos lost though :p

RAMBO

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
oh sarcasm i get ya now haha... so ur being sarcast bout the "WE" part haha jk

Hodgo007

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought we won because we scored more points than the Dragons.

mr j

Kennel Established
Reaction score
elmasri averages 8 points a game this year, holdsworth got 6 and we won with out elmasri. i think your fav boys downfall is about to begin lol

M

mofo sixx

i thought we won cos the dragons are S**T , everything about them is S**T their coach is S**T their jerseys are S**T holdsworth is S**T & should go back there, Head is S**T even trent barrett is S**T ,

Hodgo007

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
elmasri averages 8 points a game this year, holdsworth got 6 and we won with out elmasri. i think your fav boys downfall is about to begin lol
Yeah because that is always going to happen every game.

Deadset.

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
It's funny hazem's career average is 10 points a game in losing/winning/origin/what ever the fark team yet holdsworth against a ****ty dragons team that got hammerd got 6 points HES GREAT!

mr j

Kennel Established
Reaction score
hey we won the game so so far that makes the dogs 1 from 1 with holdsworth as kicker and elmasri out of the team. it ill be interesting if elmasri is out against manly and if the dogs win, the pressure will be on elmasri to keep his spot for the first time since his debut. i dont have a vendetta against the guy but its about time thats our veterans have pressure to keep there spot from the youngsters and will need to step up as hughes did yesterday. and im also a hughes doubter but i will give credit where its due he was good last night

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
hey we won the game so so far that makes the dogs 1 from 1 with holdsworth as kicker and elmasri out of the team. it ill be interesting if elmasri is out against manly and if the dogs win, the pressure will be on elmasri to keep his spot for the first time since his debut. i dont have a vendetta against the guy but its about time thats our veterans have pressure to keep there spot from the youngsters and will need to step up as hughes did yesterday. and im also a hughes doubter but i will give credit where its due he was good last night
Dogs won a premmiership with hazem, they certainly won't win one with holdsworth.

mr j

Kennel Established
Reaction score
lets see how many we win without him. mark my words, with our juniors our future looks very promising. i feel holdsworth still will be usefull in our future esp with his great long kicking game and i see a bit of travis norton in him, i think lock can be a position for him if he bulks up, thats when we get a decent halfback.
god how norton was a great player for us

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
lets see how many we win without him. mark my words, with our juniors our future looks very promising. i feel holdsworth still will be usefull in our future esp with his great long kicking game and i see a bit of travis norton in him, i think lock can be a position for him if he bulks up, thats when we get a decent halfback.
god how norton was a great player for us
lol, firstly any close games you'll lose to goal kicking or bad defensive errors nuff said but the thing is this year the bulldogs IMO will either be beaten badly or win very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.