Nate Myles - LEGEND!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
What a champion, Plays all his good games exclusively for QLD and then plays like **** for the roosters. No matter how bad he's playing at the roosters come origin he steps up.

HAHA, I just love it tbh :D
Slater, Smith are legends (just for tonight, in Melbourne jersey they are dirty, grubs).

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
He was an automatic selection, he was never a chance of missing tbh.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He was an automatic selection, he was never a chance of missing tbh.
Not like QLD have the depth NSW have.
Which works to their advantage in them not chopping & changing their side regularlry.

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
Not like QLD have the depth NSW have.
Which works to their advantage in them not chopping & changing their side regularlry.
Even if they did it wouldn't of changed, Stagg and Parker for example have without doubt been in better form and both deserved to be there ahead of myles and or crocker for that matter but still weren't even given a look in.
Only some VERY poor performances and 2 or 3 losses in a row would get unforced team changes tbh.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Myles very different type of player to Stagg & Parker. DO like that he keeps his worst performances for the Chooks though!

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
Myles very different type of player to Stagg & Parker. DO like that he keeps his worst performances for the Chooks though!
That's why I :love: him tbh.
Last year he played like 1 game for the roosters but played all 3 for qld and between matches got suspended and **** and played like **** but for QLD was awesome.

This year he has done nothing at all for the roosters but again is playing good for QLD, I absolutely love it,r oosters are paying him 300k+ origin bonus' and QLD is the only one getting something out of him haha :D

Boj

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Look at the back up they have

1. Matthew BOWEN
2. RHYS WESSER
3. Brent Tate
4. Willie TONGA
5. Will CHAMBERS
6. Cooper CRONK
7. Scott PRINCE
8. Carl WEBB
9. Nathan FRIEND
10. Shane TRONC
11. Micheal LUCK
12. Jacob LILLYMAN
13. David Stagg

14. Neville COSTIGAN
15. Chris SANDOW
16. Corey PARKER
17. David TAYLOR

Still got alot of players to pick from

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Myles had a great game as usual. Great defense, hits it up hard and popped a great pass to Thurston for Inglis to score. He was one of our best.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Myles is wasted at the chooks. Would love to see him back with us, we got the best out of him and the roosters got the worst lol

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Myles has always been a good player, he was just in the overrated category because of how much the Roosters paid for him.

It doesn't help that he is in a losing team at a losing club but he still tries his ass off and is still a classy player who always has great games in Origins. Always. Which proves he is a big game player who is capable of alot.

He cops too much criticism for mine simply because he plays for Easts.

Quillen

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To be honest, I didn't think he did anything outstanding last night...

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Great players, can play great in a crappy team. I dont see that in Myles!
He is a good player, but had a brilliant team around him last night that would make ben czilowski look good haha

Quillen

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I mean, he did his job... didn't make any stand-out errors...

It was a stock standard performance.

The only reason he looks sht at the Rorters is cause Fittler is no coach.... especially not a forwards coach...

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Great players, can play great in a crappy team. I dont see that in Myles!
He is a good player, but had a brilliant team around him last night that would make ben czilowski look good haha
you trying to say benny boy czilowski wasnt a good player!!!!!!!!!! :uptight: only player in existance who probably played with a tooth stuck in his head lol.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He tackled his ass off, made good metres, and started off a try by popping a pass to Thurston. I thought he was great and was one of Queenslands best forwards. I haven't watched much of the Roosters this year so I have nfi how he has played for them, but I am very happy with the way he always plays for Queensland.

UnderCoverBrother

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He hasn't been that bad this season its just hard to shine when the other 16 are performing poorly also.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
It's easy to play well behind 5 other forwards who do alot of the hard yards for you.

Myles played well for the dogs as well - and then proceeded to play like poo for the roosters coz all of a sudden he had to do it on his own.

doctr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is so good and his potential really came out with us. just hope he keeps up his current **** roosters form hahaa

Status
Not open for further replies.