Micheal Luck - 74 tackles

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
I haven' treally watched him, I don't know if he's a good player or not
but last weekend he made 74 tackles with one missed and 9 hitups for 78 metres. (God Damn! I need him in my fantasy league team asap)

Anyone know the record for tackles in one match?

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score

Stagg was 60 odd previously I think.

Luck is a pretty fair player IMO, not your superstar but the toiler that every team needs.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
might have enough space to put him into fantasy team :grinning:

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
isnt Michael Luck a QLDer also? lol if so he wouldnt be lost in SOO also

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
QLD has an abundance of players to pick from compared to NSW lol. Ahhh cant wait for the 3-0 drubbing

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
74 Tackles is crazy even with extra time think he had 65-70 before then. He is a pretty good player always 40-50 tackles a game and a few hit ups when the other forwards are tired.

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
QLD have a ton of back rowers that are defensive machines and very reliable defenders. Dallas Johnson, Michael Luck, and David Stagg. Where as NSW have a bunch of attacking backrowers.

PantherPower83

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Luck is an average player who plays the odd good game. In fairness, he's played much better for the Warriors than when he was with the Cowboys.

LOL @ Luck for SOO

It's like saying that Danny Galea is in with a chance.

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
74 Tackles is crazy even with extra time think he had 65-70 before then. He is a pretty good player always 40-50 tackles a game and a few hit ups when the other forwards are tired.
Yeah, I don't think i've ever seen 74 tackles, isn't CK a stats wizard? Where is david middleton when you need him!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He is a very good player and been doing this for the Warriors for a while now. He gets through a mountain of work every week and is the Johnson/Hindmarsh/Stagg/Lewis/Tongue/Parker etc that every team needs.

He is a QLDer and probably won't make it because Parker, Johnson and Stagg are probably ahead of him that are similar players and there isn't any room in that QLD team.

He's really unlucky because he was deserving a few years ago and has played just as well every week since.

Same with Friend and Prince. All of those guys are just really unlucky not to be playing Origin every year and are behind great players in a dominant team.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Luck is an average player who plays the odd good game. In fairness, he's played much better for the Warriors than when he was with the Cowboys.

LOL @ Luck for SOO

It's like saying that Danny Galea is in with a chance.
what do you mean once in awhile lol. He is usually top tackler every game for the warriors with hardly any errors,, only weakness is his attacking play

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My fantsay backrow for this coming week: John Sutton, Bronson Harrison, & David Stagg. Feleti Mateo, Dallas Johnson on the bench.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
It's only because he probably played the entire game, and it went to 2 halves of extra time...

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
It's only because he probably played the entire game, and it went to 2 halves of extra time...
he had something like 60 at full time. still awesome lol. Anything over 40 a game is a solid effort lol.

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
overtime is 10 minutes, considering he racked up 74 in 90 minutes he wouldn't of got more than 10 in 10 minutes overtime, so even at 64 it's still probably the most by any player this season.

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
very impressive for me only because he missed just "1" tackle. 1/74 aint bad. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.