Search results

1. Quillen

Bulldogs Team named to face the Eels

Bulldogs Team Line-Up KIMMORLEY BACK TO FACE EELS Tuesday, September 22, 2009 The Bulldogs have today named a full strength line up for this Friday’s NRL Preliminary Final against the Parramatta Eels at ANZ Stadium, kick off at 7.45pm. Coach Kevin Moore has confirmed key play maker Brett...
  2. Quillen

How the hell do we stop Hayne?

If he doesn't get the ball, he doesn't need stopping.
  3. Quillen

Hayne: Bulldogs are the team to beat.

That's what I was thinking... Hayne must be the brains of that outfit...
  4. Quillen

What were your 2009 expectations?

I think I was expecting to finish 8th or 9th.
  5. Quillen

Hickey denies El Masri last home try

hehehehhe was funny because he is fat! That a side, Hickey did the right thing. He was the better chance to score... even though everyone would've loved Haz to get one. Besides, he's a forward... I doubt he could've made the little lob-spiral pass to Haz who was a whole 2 metres away. LOL
  6. Quillen

Bulldogs change name back to Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs

The NRL today denied the Bulldogs a name change due to it conflicting with NRL sponsorship of some sort or someshiit... The NRL said today, "We have no real reason for denying them a name change... we just don't want to be seen being fair to them...". hehe WOOHOOOOOOoooo...
  7. Quillen

chants for roosters game

A "The Last Samurai" themed banner - "You will need this..." *offers them the spoon*
  8. Quillen

Bulldogs forced to make changes - team named

What article? There was an article? :p
  9. Quillen

Why scoring 2318 points isn't El Masri's proudest achievement

The forgot to look at one thing, that's why Dave...
  10. Quillen

They all said Bryson Goodwin wouldn't make it

Onya Bryson. Fkn LEGEND !!!!!!!!!!!
  11. Quillen

ATTN : Telegraph - We want to be heard ...

Check. Check. Check. Enough said.
  12. Quillen

Michael Ennis, Brett Kimmorley to be NSW halves

Blah blah blah... The NSW selectors can go and get fcked. No idea... NSW lost the series... Blood more youngsters and leave our team out of it. We've got a Premiership to win... and not get injured because of some fake "honour" in a state jersey... If Kimmorley and Ennis get...
  13. Quillen

Ritchie: Scene set for Dogs and Dragons GF

The Titans are gonna "win" the title this year because it's "good for the game".
  14. Quillen

Turvey: Forgive Noddy, forget Farah

No, what they should do is pick more players that don't want to play Origin... like Lyon... Because that makes sense to our selectors for some reason... Let's also put more Manly players in the team that aren't in form... Because THAT makes sense too ! NSW selectors = Favouritist politicians...
  15. Quillen

Pink socks auction

Yay! That's my company doing the auction. hehe... I love it...
  16. Quillen

Round 16 Edition of Big League

Jeez... I mean I love all this positive press about our club but I think they've hammered this "Dogs have turned everything around" thing to death. It's almost like a radio station ruining a great song by over playing it.
  17. Quillen

Stat line

You know what they say about stats, don't ya CK !!!! :D
  18. Quillen

Hannant and Armit both out... we cant win

We've won without Idris. We've won without Hannant. This will be a good test of our depth. Plus, we get them back at the right time of the season. We'll be right.
  19. Quillen

Siberian Husky

Great dogs but do remember, huskies are active dogs dude. Not to mention they need space. Hope you've got a big backyard.
  20. Quillen

The Travelling Bulldogs Army - Shown Enough Love?

I don't think it's a camera position thing... They do have roaming cameras (steady-cams) on the side lines as well as the fixed ones. They should, by all rights, show shots of the crowd all over the park... They just seem to miss the kennel section every time... Do you think that they don't...
  21. Quillen

Slavic women

Nope. Hungarians are actually from the finnic language group... they were the tribe that migrated the furthest south.
  22. Quillen

Rusty Bulldogs lose young star

Reni Maitua got done for that and he was playing the shttest he's ever played. HTH.
  23. Quillen

Winning ugly V 50-point spankings !

The team needs to have both experiences. They need to know how to grind out wins, defend hard. The also need to know how to win big, play free attacking football, learn how to keep their foot on the pedal even if they're ahead by 20 and also how to hit cruise control IF ahead by 20 with 10 min...
  24. Quillen

who are you to doubt el masri

Kimlo... this one "Captain Obvious" thread doesn't deter me from the fact that you should bugger off to the Broncos forums for good....
  25. Quillen

Buddy Gordon

Yeah... nothing spectacular but had a good one. Raps on the BIG buddy...
  26. Quillen

Jamal Idris - Sponsored by Grays Online

Thanks Costa, Blade, Hani.... Check out their website... heaps of deals... Ofcourse when some mad sht comes in that I think is a great deal I will let you dudes know.
  27. Quillen

i cant open my mouth

That's what I'm gonna recommend to her... Amongst other things... :D
  28. Quillen

hahhah.... I'm in line for my bonus already.... teehee... :D nha but really... just stoked that we're on board with my beloved club...
  29. Quillen

Rnd 15 Bulldogs v Penriff 3-2-1 Thread

1 - Patten 2 - Kimmorley 3 - Ennis
  30. Quillen

We're an Auction place.. Basically, we auction off stock that companies either: a) have an excess of older models b) companies have gone bust and have to auction off all their assets c) companies have factory seconds OR display models that they want to sell etc etc... We do...
  31. Quillen

Cheers dude... As if getting the job wasn't enough... I find out that it's an amazing place to work...really positive... awesome people... Then I find out about the Idris story... Icing on the cake :)
  32. Quillen

how did you meet ur other 1/2??

Knew each other through mutual friends... One of my best mates married one of her best mates... She was with another dude when I met her but knew something was on between us when her then bf was pssed off that she was laughing at my jokes and antics at said mutual friend's bday party. Saw...
  33. Quillen

I was just given a great position at Grays Online this week. (Yay... got a great job!) One of the first things that came up in the interview with the top men there was Rugby League and who I support. I said, "Canterbury... born and raised..." They said, "Oh, we sponsor one of their players -...
  34. Quillen

i cant open my mouth

That's what my gf says. That is what I always say to her... :D
  35. Quillen

Caption Contest

"Come on General, it's the Fart Game... you'll play it too some day..."
  36. Quillen

Big League Article - David Stagg

You can't Not love the bloke....
  37. Quillen

Taser hits 20 times

The bad thing about tasers as opposed to firearms is the lack of a reporting mechanism... I may be talking out of school but, this bloke doesn't know how many times he's tasered someone?... *coughcoughBULLSHTcough* With a firearm, police are required to file a detailed report on how many...
  38. Quillen

Kennel elections

I nominate.... Willow Ufgood!
  39. Quillen

Attn ck: Happy bday :d

Hb ck !
  40. Quillen

Ben Roberts and Jamal Idris both re-sign

Fck..... Yeah... !!! Very good! I reiterate my "backflip" on Roberts that I did at the beginning of this season... really realising his potential now... But I reckon he's surprised a lot of people and is going from strength to strength. Idris... heh.... enough said. :D
  41. Quillen

All Blaqdog related discussion [merged]

Rami... I think you'll have to find that "Frisk Fail" cop to prove to people that you have a peepee.... heh...
  42. Quillen

Pyjamas at 5pm - Normal ?

Yeah... it's all about "relax at home" clothes... If you don't plan on going out in the evening, chillax and chuck on your pjs... I don't have pjs... I love my tracky dax and my old "Biting Back!" Bulldogs t-shirt... the one that got released when they made the GF in 2004... cause it says on...
  43. Quillen

Singer Songwriter competitions ?

Many songwriters have completed diplomas in music etc and as a result are just part of the music community and industry... If you aren't in the whole scene, you'll have to crack it somehow... maybe a talent show or somewhere someone saw some value in what you can produce. Then, you just...
  44. Quillen

Pyjamas at 5pm - Normal ?

Polish folks? I've seen many different races wear PJs all day... Asians do alot...
  45. Quillen

Singer Songwriter competitions ?

What reward you get for being a good songwriter?? (Mind you, by songwriter we may not mean that lyrics and tune are exclusive of one another... Many songs lyrics and tune are written together but performed by someone else in production) $$$$$$$$$$$$$ That's what you get. The good and...
  46. Quillen

coffee

Just do an all-nighter... It's what Uni is all about! I look back on my all-nighter assignments and cramming sessions with a blissful nostalgia...
  47. Quillen

What do you do miss most when you are overseas?

I missed my dog most... I missed that second... Third was my bed... I never really missed my circle of friends that much because we've all gone into the period of marriages and babies so our relationship revolves around emails anyway... that of which I had plenty of while travelling...
  48. Quillen

Ennis an ineffective tackler?

^^^LOL Bakes... Your sig is such a "Talk to the Hand" pic... hehe
  49. Quillen

Ennis an ineffective tackler?

Oh look... Stats...
  50. Quillen

Brad Morrin back!

Cool! Let's see what he can chew... DO... I meant let's see what he can DO....
  51. Quillen

The "How are you Feeling" Thread?

Elated. I just heard back and I start my new job on Thursday.
  52. Quillen

Where ??? I've only got 50 on me...
  53. Quillen

my eventful 2 days at work

Did you even answer the question??? Very poor service, Costa... the poor bloke just got a 1 night stand preggers because of you failing to provide advice...
  54. Quillen

Look at me! I'm Unbanned! :p hehehe welcome back, Dave...
  55. Quillen

Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

Best Sports Photograph of 2009 I'm sure you Man U fans would now agree... (they didn't do a perfect job in the P though)
  56. Quillen

ms kurry

Jeez Dalger... that's 50 threads in as many minutes...
  57. Quillen

Melbourne

Yeah, if I had to go to Melbourne for Eg. work... and I had to live there, I could quite easily... Only thing is the NRL coverage that worries me.
  58. Quillen

The 'Attn Superthread"

Queue Moe: "PM or gtfo" hehe :D
  59. Quillen

thoughts on Bryson Goodwin

Spot on.
  60. Quillen

Josh Morris Shadow player for Origin

Great first step towards a rep career. Well done Josh !
  61. Quillen

Bulldogs rooms post match

To be honest, I donno whether we should be calling them "bandwagoners". As with every team, you gain support when you're successful. We should be welcoming supporters back rather than bagging them for hopping on board when we're winning. It's kinda like saying you aren't a real Kenneler if...
  62. Quillen

thrashie!

Hahha... I actually don't mind it. It's a really good "just incase" car to have.
  63. Quillen

Crisp breaking records

I second the second.... Well done.
  64. Quillen

thrashie!

Ahh... just thought it was on it's last legs... the price would indicate such...
  65. Quillen

thrashie!

Heheh... So am I safe in assuming that the scam job the previous owner pulled to get it registered will never happen again?
  66. Quillen

Matiua Banned for two years

I think I give more of a sht about Parker's hurt pride...
  67. Quillen

Australia's 2018/2022 FIFA World Cup Bid

If and when we do get it (and I really don't understand some people I've talked to saying it'll never happen... wtf?) the times of games would probably be akin to during the Korea/Japan tournament. Alot of night games here so Europe and the Americas get the games at a decent hour.
  68. Quillen

who would like

Kennel radio?
  69. Quillen

Official Greenberg Photoshop Thread

To be honest, I don't wanna do this kinda stuff about Todd...
  70. Quillen

Hodgsons try!

Hehehe...
  71. Quillen

Hodgsons try!

I went to the kitchen to get a drink just when the scuffle broke out... I ran back towards the TV room shouting at my brother, "Who's in it? Who's in it???" My bro started laughing and said, "Who do you think????" I started laughing and looked at the screen and there he is, in the...
  72. Quillen

Hodgsons try!

Hhahah... I just watched it... I don't think he went up to Parker... I think he went up to put it in Ashton Sims' face because Sims pumped him with a shoulder just after he threw the pass to Hodgson... cracked him too... So he went up to them with a bit of an "in your face" but it was...
  73. Quillen

Melbourne

Yeah.. Perth is pretty but so so quiet...
  74. Quillen

10 Best Movie Inventions...

BHAHahhahahahah... I know what you're talking about... in the basement... hehehehe
  75. Quillen

The cock-rocket in Orgazmo...
  76. Quillen

Hodgsons try!

Yeah... deserved... And what kinda idiot would try and shoulder charge big Hodgo let alone anyone else on your own try line... Silly...
  77. Quillen

Next 4 games (Rnds 10 - 14)

But all the older posts that I've edited always comes up with "last edited"... even if I don't put a reason in there... ?
  78. Quillen

heheheheh... I would too! :D
  79. Quillen

Moe, did you pull a Mod shifty there??? hehhehe...
  80. Quillen

Hodgsons try!

I swear he looked like a little kid that won all the marbles at play lunch... He was so happy and all of the players showed how happy they were for him... Good on him!!! Wasn't an easy try either... he had some work to do...
  81. Quillen

Rami.... What are the $14M lotto numbers gonna be??????
  82. Quillen

I think that's what KE meant... Just reverse the order of both of your sentences...
  83. Quillen

Melbourne

Uh... no... I take it that that's a good thing?
  84. Quillen

Do you have any of your own? I must admit... I LOVED the Hoverboard from Back to the Future... and the Ghostbusters Proton packs... Lightsabers are a moral also... http://smallbusiness.smh.com.au/starting/technology/the-10-best-movie-inventions-619593139.html...
  85. Quillen

Melbourne

LOL... Yeah I've been to Brisbane once... even the locals there told me there wasn't much to do... But it does seem like the kind of place that people would rather just do barbeques in their backyards... Damn... now I'm hungry again...
  86. Quillen

Melbourne

As a good friend once told me, and I kinda agree 'cause Melbourne has a really good night scene, Melbourne has great nights out and Sydney has great days out. (not to say Sydney doesn't have a night night out... just that our days are more conducive to days out in a park or on a picnic with...
  87. Quillen

Melbourne

I loved Melbourne... went there with my lady for a bit of a get-away... Nice place... I never really bagged it previously cause I'd never been there (as an adult) but I like bagging Melbournites that bag Sydney. If your claim to fame is wider streets, trams and shopping then, thanks but no...
  88. Quillen

Favourite Airline?

I really don't mind Virgin for domestic flights. International flights, I must admit (and I've flown many an airline), Qantas has won me over hands down. An air host on Thai airways told me off because I wanted an extra cognac after dinner... After that I made sure I pulled up different hosts...
  89. Quillen

Favourite cut of meat

Anything they make at Ribs and Rumps at Talavera Rd, Macquarie. I know it's not a cut of meat per se, but go to Ribs and Rumps and order their gourmet Cheeseburger with French Fries. Jeez I'm hungry now.
  90. Quillen

The "How are you Feeling" Thread?

Slack... I feel sorry for the guy...
  91. Quillen

The "What Are You Doing Now" Thread

LOL Me too...
  92. Quillen

Minor Premiership MEGA-THREAD !!!

The Minor Premiership Simplified If we win all of our remaining games, we'll win it.
  93. Quillen

(Article - DT) : "Milkman" Soward keeps delivering

Hehheh... That lie down against the Titans was despicable... He acted like he got knocked out cold.. but still managed to hold onto the football... then shake the snooze off immediately and go back to 100%... He's more than a milkman... he's a bullsht artist...
  94. Quillen

Camp Quality

Maybe this is why the Jaycar was just a transferred panel on the jersey? Could they be manufacturing them for the players and sales right now? I think Jaycar looks awesome ! The only thing is I want it to be printed in the jersey fabric itself like CQ was... Will they do that? Was the...
  95. Quillen

Great win by the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

You're so slack, Chris... While everyone is obviously sarcastic, yours is ever so subtle... So patronising... teeheee :D
  96. Quillen

The "What Are You Doing Now" Thread

Freezing my arrse off...
  97. Quillen

$325,000 Per Year

Got a link for that Telegraph article? I can't find it...
  98. Quillen

Ben Roberts seals new deal with master-class

I'm really happy for Ben. He listened to the right people and took their advice on board... Now look at him... He's fkn FLYING!!! Good for him... and GREAT for the club! :D