Hazemmmmmmmmmmmmm

hazemmmmmmmmmmmmm

hazemmmmmmmmmmmmm

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
A great thread started by Rodzilla...

...Turned out to be pissed on by many Kennelers. This was a period when the Kennel produced many scummy members.

Good on you for starting this thread Rod. You are so right mate. Who the **** is ANYBODY to tell Haz to piss off. You can all go and get ****ed as far as Im concerned.

Hazem > So-called "Fans"

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
True that, i was always one of the ones defending him from these so called "fans" who showed no respect and were just plain stupid. I love it how he is making them eat there words, on ya Haz!!!

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score

...Turned out to be pissed on by many Kennelers. This was a period when the Kennel produced many scummy members.

Good on you for starting this thread Rod. You are so right mate. Who the **** is ANYBODY to tell Haz to piss off. You can all go and get ****ed as far as Im concerned.

Hazem > So-called "Fans"
totally agree..i think haz earnt the respect of alot people around the league...and it burns me to see our own supposed "fans" bag him out

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I love how Hazem is making everyone eat their words. It's what Hazem does best. I knew he would do so.

Congratualtions mate :grinning:

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh and VAI, he was actually looking STRAIGHT at our army with his salute.. I felt so proud :D

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
153 tries and counting baby.

Quillen

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kimlo... this one "Captain Obvious" thread doesn't deter me from the fact that you should bugger off to the Broncos forums for good....

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score

Hazem > So-called "Fans"
why thank you blaqdog, i try to do the good threads:o

i really hated the hazem bagging in the offseason, its different from regular season attacks because at least in the regular season the target gets a chance to answer

like holdsworth maybe gets picked next week and he has that opportunity, but with hazem it was months and months of abuse and we just had to take it, those crab avatars/signatures and 'who is going to be taking the kicking tee out for ennis in round 2' threads

however if hazem didnt turn up the form, i highly doubt i would have bumped this thread

indeed the credit goes to hazem for silencing the critics

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah and for good reason you started this thread Rod :p

I knew Hazem would show up this year - many doubted his form. But I never did for a second. I always knew he would prove everyone wrong ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.