ATTN : Telegraph - We want to be heard ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldog Bruce

Bring on Rnd 1
Reaction score
I am Captain Kickass - I have the ability to make total strangers take their pants off and/or wear party hats just by telling them to !

(PS - That "no pants" bit is true : I organised a train ride around the City Circle in January and 20 people joined me ! :p)
LOL sounds like a lot of fun! :p

D

dogs_4 lyf

This is exactly the reason why i support queensland (and dont even live there). When a man like Phil Gould says he will coach only on his terms that shows the level of politics involved in the NSW team. It seems to be more about egos then actually winning the game, its horrible. Whats more is that even if they use Kimmorley and Ennis what is the point? next year theyll start again with the youth policy they've done the same thing for the past two years. Hazem scored NSW 10 of their 18 points when he debuted for them in a dead rubber as stated previously, did NSW ever use him again? We should point out that had Gidley kicked two of the goals he missed they would have been level in SOOII(el masri would have kicked these with ease and would not have dropped the ball consecutively like Wolfman did). What kind of selector doesnt step down after 4 straight origin losses anyway??? is the pay that good?? Well, im glad to be a Qld supporter.
Well said, Champ.

bulldogs27

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
From what I can remember, a NSW Selector resigned during the CITY/COUTRY game because he wanted to see Kimmorley selected to play.
Before SOO Game 2, I recommended to pick the whole Bulldogs Team for their worth, skill, experience, talent...
Now, if they pick Kimmorley and Ennis, ( I also think Ryan, Patten, Morris, Hodgson for NSW and Stagg for QLD) then they should re-instate the Selector who resigned and lose the current selectors. That would be normal, business practice.
As far as I'm concerned, I would be happy for any Bulldogs Player chosen to represent His State.
If they're not selected, our form this year has shown why we're currently at the right place on the competition table.
Keep up the good work Fellas, you've been tremendous thus far.
Manly, see you Monday.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
ATTN: Telegraph. DIE!!!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
You contradicted yourself stating you don't want selectors taking our players and then finally suggesting Patten and Moore get used.

Sure it might be tongue in cheek but it doesn't read like it.

DJ1

Ninjadillo
Reaction score
Attn: Telegraph

Alex is hawt

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
ATTN: Telegraph

i am getting bullied on here, pm me for more details

DJ1

Ninjadillo
Reaction score
Shut up Rod!!

No soup for you.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
ATTN: Telegraph

Kenny doesn't drink coffee

M

mofo sixx

Attn: Telegraph, i am in love with Jen Hawkins and want to make little baby bulldog kids with her, can you make this happen

& next time you use one of my pics (2 and counting), reference me

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Who cares what the Telegragh thinks, they are not the selectors, do you want your name in the paper CK?

S

Snake Jailbird

oh okay

Attention Daniel Holdsworth

You're a park footballer!!!!!!

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I wanna see her put that pen in between her cleavege TBH.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Who cares what the Telegragh thinks, they are not the selectors, do you want your name in the paper CK?
Come to think of it Bob ..... No I dont :D

I was too busy rantin' away, fingers going ten to the dozen, to give it a moments thought - Damn ! :p

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cool, I reckon the Telegraph would be better off doing a story on modern day propaganda and corruption in the media and the effect on society of social brain washing.

phelps_fan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree. I don't see why we have to suffer as a result of NSW. We always said that Farah didn't have what it takes to play SOO, but he gets picked. We always said Wallace wouldn't do well and yet he stays. The selectors ahve failed with Origin this year for NSW. For starters they put Jaimie Lyon in when he doesn't want to play. No wonder they say NSW has no heart! I don't want the Dogs to ahve to suffer because they want to win a game that is pointless being played. You say you want youth and yet put Trent Barrett in and having said multiple times that you refuse to put Kimmorley in. Now you want him and Ennis to save the team. NSW can get stuffed. As happy as I would be for both Ennis and Kimmorley to get picked, I would rather them get picked for what they believed they could bring to the team rather than trying to save NSW from the "dead grubber". This is why I stopped supporting NSW 6 years ago because the selectors suck and have failed. I am glad QLD won, they should be ashamed. If you want to pick our players, why not reward HAz with a jersey for his last year, or the General who has never had the chance even though he has been in outstanding form for so long?

Quillen

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I speak for many Bulldogs fans on this issue. Both from NSW and QLD.

The proposed selection of Michael Ennis and Brett Kimmorley for State of Origin Three, is an idea based on ......
(a) idiocy,
(b) self-preservation on the behalf of NSW selectors with the proverbial "axe" looming, and finally
(c) designed solely for the benefit of the other NRL teams likely to be contesting finals.
Check.

Check.

Check.

Enough said.

Status
Not open for further replies.