Ben Roberts and Jamal Idris both re-sign

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dogs_4 lyf

Massive news for both. Great to see them in the jersey up until 2011 and hopefully beyond.

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awsome news but damn I fear 2011 for the amount of players coming off contract.

F R 3 D 5 7 A

√ [ό] √
Reaction score
Sad Idris wasn't signed for 5 years or more. Next contract will cost us a fortune.
Stupid thinking.

If signing Sherwin for a 5 year deal didn't teach you something, then thank god you're not CEO.

Quillen

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fck..... Yeah... !!!

Very good!

I reiterate my "backflip" on Roberts that I did at the beginning of this season... really realising his potential now...

But I reckon he's surprised a lot of people and is going from strength to strength.

Idris... heh.... enough said.

:D

Last edited by a moderator:

Paulina..

BrysonGoodwin♥
Reaction score
On Fox sports news they look so happy! Geez i'm loving it this year! Attitude is perfect and they all love playing for eachother :grinning:

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
Big boost to see Roberts and Idris re-signing. It'll keep them both on their toes and a show of faith in the club over the next few years

Agree that we will have most of the FG squad off-contract come 2011

The_General

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Knew the Roberts signing would be announced eventually but and glad to hear about Jamal as well. So good to have 2 young guys in great form for the next few years. We should definitely avoid the disasters of last year for the next few years at least.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I would've preferred Idris on a 3 year deal, so we dont have to worry about him along with a sh!tload of others who will be coming off contract in 2011

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
managed to catch some or the interview with roberts...just in the way he is speaking it you can see his maturity imo

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I would've preferred Idris on a 3 year deal, so we dont have to worry about him along with a sh!tload of others who will be coming off contract in 2011
They tried to sign him onto a 4 year deal, His not dumb nor is his manager, We all know that he will be worth far more in afew years why would he lock him self into a 200k a year contract when in 2 years he could be on 400k+ like falou.

Status
Not open for further replies.