Crisp breaking records

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
settle down fellas. no need to cause a scene.

Aaron

Utai Slam
Reaction score
you havent played grade you are a graphic designer nerd, i have played grade and overseas, Crisp is one of the worst players to EVER play for the dogs and hence why we finished last last year.
so shut the **** up stupid
Bottom line...Crisp has played NRL - you haven't.

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
you havent played grade you are a graphic designer nerd, i have played grade and overseas, Crisp is one of the worst players to EVER play for the dogs and hence why we finished last last year.
so shut the **** up stupid
If he was the reason the Dogs finished last what was he doing in first grade or even NSW cup. According to your logic the people to blame then would be the people who kept him in those teams. Too bad your logic sways a stroke off reality, stupid.

It's people like you, who constantly defy Darwins law of natural selection.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fict|on.x

akimbo^assassin
Reaction score
if he is apart of the reason why we came last.
then why is he owning NSW cup.

one of the best fullbacks going around apparently

richie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure hey. I know Manly haven't made an offer like the media suggested.
i thought manly couldnt afford the 50g under the cap
so hence the swap with the cowboys for bani

Nash

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Well done to Crisp. Looks like he might be in line for a spot on the wing in coming seasons.

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
loling @ aaron here...

side of u ive never seen, i like it :grinning:

C

chipandchase

Bottom line...Crisp has played NRL - you haven't.
hey dude, i have played NRL, so get that back up you lol
Crisp is the worst player i have seen play first grade, simple.
i bet he is not signed for next year??? if you reckon he is that good then he should be signed for next year then ??
if he couldnt kick goals then he wouldnt have even been graded, hence why canberra let him go

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Look at all you people laughing - you have to be kidding right? He plays for our Club FFS why are you not realising this achievement??

Fair enough if it was another Club but show some bloody support this is a disgrace!

P.S: None of you losers are playing NSW Cup you are all internet heroes! Wake the **** up!
x2.

As much as I love El Masri - I'm very happy that he is achieving something in Reserves.

He is a top bloke too - Congrats Crisp :grinning:

morgandogs

ARMIT LOVE
Reaction score
yeah its only nsw cup nut its better than bundy cup and it is still a fair crack but crispy will never be haz but then noone will be haz

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
Look at all you people laughing - you have to be kidding right? He plays for our Club FFS why are you not realising this achievement??

Fair enough if it was another Club but show some bloody support this is a disgrace!

P.S: None of you losers are playing NSW Cup you are all internet heroes! Wake the **** up!
I think it's the description which people are responding to about "Breaking one of Hazem's record" if it just said Crisp breaks club goal kicking record the generic response would be congrats crisp, good work, etc ;)

Aaron

Utai Slam
Reaction score
i bet he is not signed for next year??? if you reckon he is that good then he should be signed for next year then ??
if he couldnt kick goals then he wouldnt have even been graded, hence why canberra let him go
So what is your name then? I just want to know what your personal issue with Brent is? You obviously ended up overseas because the NRL didn't want you so get off your high horse.

You obviously don't know too much as Canberra did not let him go, Crispy made the decision to play for the Dogs. As for him only making first grade because of his goal kicking, he only kicked in one of his seven NRL appearances so you've got it all wrong there.

The bottom line is he has scored a **** load of points and is getting paid to play footy while you sit at home and bag him out on your computer - tough guy aren't you. How about you give it a rest and just accept the fact he is at the Bulldogs, he is apart of the Club and we should all be supporting him and congratulating efforts such as this as it obviously doesn't happen everyday. Put your personal issue aside and give him some credit mate.

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Anybody who has "former first grader" on their profile couldn't of been anything special. Did you also get that tattooed across your back? Is that your opening line when introducing yourself everywhere you go? Crisp also has played NRL but since he's the worst player you've seen (according to you) playing in the NRL really has no credibility.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
If we have another sharp shooter is he a possible contender to wear the number 2 in 2010?

Status
Not open for further replies.