Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
*** you mitchsu oriental. yeh thats right. I didnt include the middle name.
dont be skipping on my true middle name because you were about 20 years too late!

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok, so im bored at work
and thought id make a cheesy thread
where everyone shares the story of how they met theyre other half :P ( if they have one)

so i will go first :grinning:

i met my luvvahhh at home nightclub :P
i was at a 21st and he was there for some birthday

i wasnt in the mood for anyone!! i had idiots comin up to me goin " ohh you have legs" and i was like " NAH YOU SERIOUS? I DIDNT KNOW! DONT WE ALL??"

but he came up just bein funny :grinning: jumping up and down ( coz i was in huge healz makin me taller then him) just bein funny ( no pick up lines, no sleazyness)

and at the end of the night we swapped numbers, spoke for bout a month and now we r together :P

nawwwwwwwww

your turn losers :grinning: make it good ! because im bored
At a TANNING SALON

M

mofo sixx

i jus said you look like a bossy controlling ***** and i am a spineless worm would you like to dominate me for a few years? ,

DJ1

Ninjadillo
Reaction score
I was about to go on tour with a band and at the time I was also the resident bass player in a number of muso jam nights around the coast. I played with a particular drummer a couple of weeks in a row and then one night he brought the rest of his band in with him. At the end of the night they asked me to join their band as they were unhappy with their current bass player. What I remember most however were all the blondes hanging around the band. One of these was the guitarists girlfriends twin sister who had just moved up from Adelaide.

We me a couple more times over the next 2 weeks. I pulled out of the tour I was scheduled to go on and joined this band instead.

After I had locked on target, I broke into her place and waited for her to come home. When she arrived (somewhat shocked that I had broken in), I made her a tea and vegemite on toast. We talked for hours. We hooked up a couple of weeks later.

lol

DJ

B

Ben Godberts

Lol this is the thread where everyone lies. I stole my gf off my room mate. True story

G

Gladiator.

i gave her ass to mouth and at that instant i realised we were meant to be :love:

G

Gladiator.

nah seriously

she called me over durng a kennel touch footy game, we had a ciggarette, she took photos of my gay moments

and since then i've been in love with jorgie :love:

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Met in 1995 year 6 Greenacre public, lived 8 houses away,

High School she went Bankstown Girls I was at Belmore Boys. Went out the whole time.

Finished year 12 2001, got engaged

2004 married

Quillen

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Knew each other through mutual friends...

One of my best mates married one of her best mates...

She was with another dude when I met her but knew something was on between us when her then bf was pssed off that she was laughing at my jokes and antics at said mutual friend's bday party.

Saw each other again a few months later at The Bank Hotel in Newtown when everyone got together for drinks...

Got each other's number. Never looked back.

That was 20 months ago. We're planning to marry in June next year. I love her... And I want to have kids with her...

And we lived happily ever after...

:grinning:

Reaction score
Well when i played footy, my friend introduced me to this girl. She seemed pretty cool but then she found out who i played for and proceeded to:

"OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
MMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
GOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

that kind of scared me off abit and then i ended up with the girl who introduced us in the first place. and then i picked up on bebo cos this mad lowie made me her other half and she kissed me through the phoooonnnee
p.s only one person is truely going to get that bull**** :p

LOL!

ahhhh Mitch, good times... good times!

G

Gladiator.

lol okay okay okay

ummm ive always known her, but last year around october/ november i started taking notice of her more, and on her birthday thats when i started having a thing for her

anywho picked her up a few times, had some friendly times, then once at this party we were sorta getting close, we found an excuse to go for walk-abouts, one thing led to another and i ended up asking her out that night and yaaa, we've been through tough times, just recently got back together, but her 7 months soon

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
lol okay okay okay

ummm ive always known her, but last year around october/ november i started taking notice of her more, and on her birthday thats when i started having a thing for her

anywho picked her up a few times, had some friendly times, then once at this party we were sorta getting close, we found an excuse to go for walk-abouts, one thing led to another and i ended up asking her out that night and yaaa, we've been through tough times, just recently got back together, but her 7 months soon
I told you you guys will sort it out!

Mr Bulldogs

Kennel Legend
Administrator
Reaction score
umm i havent met her yet, but i'll be sure to post it up when i do

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
nah seriously

she called me over durng a kennel touch footy game, we had a ciggarette, she took photos of my gay moments

and since then i've been in love with jorgie :love:
lol just saw that. Nawwww <3 I have that effect on most :p

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We were both smashed at a nightclub. I called her a few days later and we went out for a feed and a few drinks. 12 years later we have 4 kiddies!

Justen

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We were both smashed at a nightclub. I called her a few days later and we went out for a feed and a few drinks. 12 years later we have 4 kiddies!
Finally an honest story :p

Status
Not open for further replies.