Search results

1. Horse

Cricket 2021/22 Thread

6th graders would be pissed with themselves if they didn’t put it away. Bread and butter.
  2. Horse

Cricket 2021/22 Thread

DD, the real question is do you think Starcs first ball today would’ve cleaned you up or would you have whipped it off your toes to the pickets?
  3. Horse

Cricket 2021/22 Thread

If they can scramble to 180-200 that wouldn’t be the worst result. Bet they wished they’d played Broad though. The rouge seed in his hand underneath the brooding skies forecast for the next couple of days he would’ve been dangerous.
  4. Horse

Cricket 2021/22 Thread

I reckon I would’ve clipped that ball for 4 that Burns somehow missed. That technique is something else.. Starc underwhelming again this morning imo. Lucky wicket.
  5. Horse

Official December Update from CEO, Chairman & Head Coach(including confirmation of Kikau and Mahoney both 4 year deals)

Burton, Pangai Junior and Addo Carr arrive at Belmore Preparations for the 2022 season are well advanced with star recruits, Tevita Pangai Junior and Josh Addo-Carr, experiencing life at Belmore for the first time having started back at training yesterday, with Matt Burton returning last week...
  6. Horse

Official Gus on Twitter

I would be shocked if either Averillo or BBO ain’t wearing the #7 in R1
  7. Horse

Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Marvellous idea that
  8. Horse

Ozman

#FreeGodberts
  9. Horse

Boxing The Boxing Thread

10. Horse

Opinion Who Are You?

Come on mate you’re just being a sook now. Play on
  11. Horse

Opinion Who Are You?

Why?
  12. Horse

Tigers Confirm Talks With Cotric

Reported for harassment.
  13. Horse

Pangai Boxing?

Give him a break. I’d heard he’d been putting in plenty of hard yards at the pub and KFC in the lead up to this fight
  14. Horse

Issac lumelume

I’d argue that there’s far more important things to be outraged about.
  15. Horse

Cricket 2021/22 Thread

Amazing performance.
  16. Horse

The less fortunate

Well done mate, great advice. I’ve just sold my joint so will be sure to do the same with a lot of my stuff when I empty the place out over the next couple of weeks.
  17. Horse

Opinion Who Are You?

Not sure mate but I have a feeling he’d get on well with your mate @Dog4life77
  18. Horse

Opinion Who Are You?

Nice to meet you too Jax :kissingheart:
  19. Horse

Official Gus on Twitter

I am Power hardest to beat for mine. Wisdom of Water could run a race dropping back in grade.
  20. Horse

Cricket 2021/22 Thread

Can confirm Ajaz is a better number 11 than Chris Martin
  21. Horse

Preseason watch: pictures, videos, info for the 2022 preseason

Burton has gotta somehow be related to Jeremy Latimore. They are dead ringers
  22. Horse

Issac lumelume

Lumelumelumelumeeee doyadoyadoyadoyaaaa
  23. Horse

Cricket 2021/22 Thread

Will La Niña sway the series into England’s favour?
  24. Horse

Cricket 2021/22 Thread

Yeah I would’ve blooded Inglis but it won’t surprise me in the slightest if Carey goes well. Robust tekkers and looks to have a good temperament. Good luck to him, seems like a good bloke.
  25. Horse

Issac lumelume

Good move for him. Definitely got one eye on his future.
  26. Horse

I went to a dog park, it opened my eyes

Interesting. Have they put it to the test with the baby gouging it’s eyes successfully without eliciting a reaction from the pitbull? I’m sure they haven’t and I certainly hope they never would. An old friend of mine had a pitbull and put endless hours of training into it and nearly had me...
  27. Horse

I went to a dog park, it opened my eyes

My border collie x kelpie was recently mauled by a pit bull which broke free from its owner whilst on a walk. Very lucky to be alive and I can tell you it was an extremely traumatic couple of minutes. There are absolutely no place for those breeds in society.
  28. Horse

Boxing The Boxing Thread

Hahaha shut up Teofimo you flog
  29. Horse

Boxing The Boxing Thread

Goosebumps
  30. Horse

Boxing The Boxing Thread

Right on mate, probably fight of the year for mine.
  31. Horse

Boxing The Boxing Thread

GEORGE KAMBOSOSSSSSSS what a fucking fight! Legend.
  32. Horse

Cricket 2021/22 Thread

Pant and Shaw were still averaging 50+ in the ranji trophy and are both clearly phenomenal talents. We just don’t have any exceptional talents like those guys coming through atm which is the concern and reason why we’re still looking at guys like Head and Harris to ‘do a job’. I’m definitely...
  33. Horse

Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Not a bad session today boys. 6/10
  34. Horse

Cricket 2021/22 Thread

Don’t have any kids making runs mate. Pucovski and Green are the 2 best young bats in the country then there’s daylight. Iyer is 27 and has made 5000 first class runs @ 52 before finally getting a test cap. We got no one in that class available. Harris I dunno why they’ve gone back to him. Just...
  35. Horse

Official Dogs sign Reed Mahoney (4 year deal)

I agree with Fletch.
  36. Horse

Cricket 2021/22 Thread

If you asked me 12-18 months ago I’d say Carey would be a certainty but he hasn’t really gone on with it and some very worthy contenders have arrived. Personally I’d be going with Inglis. Love what he brings. My smokey is Sam Whiteman - been highly regarded for years and been part of quite a...
  37. Horse

Will Paulo be next ?

Paulo? Gus and his monstrous swinging piece is probably lining up Payne Haas to break contract and sign with us for ‘22
  38. Horse

Burton is a great signing no doubt with plenty of potential but Mahoney is a very complete player right now and will be pivotal to being able to turn the ship around from the get go next year. Burtons potential is obvious, will be a great player I hope but as it stands he’s got a lot of...
  39. Horse

100% mate. Whilst Smiths undoubtedly a quality rake, I just think Mahoney adds that bit of extra craft and guile which are more the traits that we need. Tidy kicking game, great vision, service as crisp as any and a very good rugby league brain. This is our best signing for many years...
  40. Horse

News Daily Telegraph Claims Bulldogs under cap pressure

Oh wow I’ve only just seen Mahoney has signed. That is huge. Game changer for us.
  41. Horse

News Daily Telegraph Claims Bulldogs under cap pressure

Irrespective of the conjecture over the actual salary figures - is it some concern that our top 5 earners are all forwards and outside backs? Do/did any of the most successful clubs over the past decade have their roster structured this way?
  42. Horse

Rumour Cotric to Raiders

This is good business. 3. Alamoti 4. Schoupp Set and forget for the next decade. Cotric is getting paid far too much for a winger. Offload him and invest the money in the spine. Naden can do a good job for us on the wing in the interim.
  43. Horse

Opinion V-Rex 2023!

Perhaps paid a bit of overs here but we’ve desperately missed some proper firepower out wide and big Vili will bring it. His defence has improved out of sight in the past year also.
  44. Horse

Cricket 2021/22 Thread

You forgot to mention Paine’s aggressive stroke play
  45. Horse

Boxing The Boxing Thread

Who’s got the stream boys?
  46. Horse

2022 gear

Don’t think the training kit is half as bad as what people are making it out to be. It’s a simple design but looks good to my eye. Will buy the shirt for sure
  47. Horse

Pangai Boxing?

Wonder what pub they found Joyce in for this? This fight will be a farce. Nothing to be concerned about.
  48. Horse

Put it this way mate if you end up sucking @KLil ’s cock then it wouldn’t bother me at all but I have no interest in watching the show
  49. Horse

Tonga was a long time ago. I reckon the last one would’ve been Pat O’Hanlon. Career cruelly cut short by one of the worst injuries I’ve ever seen
  50. Horse

Come on mate stay out of the gutter.
  51. Horse

They really don’t help themselves sometimes the Warriors. Niukore can certainly play but he’s not worth anywhere near that much.
  52. Horse

News Bulldogs’ brutal season start; Cowboys (R1), Broncos (R2), Manly (R3), Storm (R4), Panthers (R5), Rabbitohs (R6)

Why all the talk of 0-6? With the firepower we’ve recruited we should be knocking off the Cowgirls and Bronx. Bit of confidence built from R1 and R2 and we should go close to jagging 1 of those next 4 tough games.
  53. Horse

You’re joking? What don’t you rate about his game? He looks the complete package to me. I reckon Grant would probably be the only hooker in the game I’d take over him.
  54. Horse

Let’s hope he enjoyed the prawn crackers.
  55. Horse

Ch.7 News Tonight

Absolutely mate, should not be taken lightly but unfortunately it’s that exact delicacy around the topic that allows brain dead athletes and public figures the opportunity to roll it out as a convenient excuse for their actions. I worry that the more and more that it’s used by these imbeciles as...
  56. Horse

Ch.7 News Tonight

Gutless *****. They should double the punishment for these players who roll out the mental health card to try and defend/justify their behaviour.
  57. Horse

Corrupt NRL

Correct. I’m sure some of the members on here demanding prime time viewership for next year are the same ones who said they boycotted watching our games last year haha
  58. Horse

Rumour Brandon smith done deal

It’s been common knowledge he ain’t coming here for months. How are people still so invested in this?
  59. Horse

Corrupt NRL

The business element to the scheduling needs to be respected mate. The only way we can change a lot of these less than ideal happenings that are perceived by some to be ‘conspiracies’ is to play better footy, win more games, cultivate success.
  60. Horse

Corrupt NRL

It’s not corruption mate. We’ll return to the prime time slots once we start playing some prime time footy. Simple as that
  61. Horse

Living in Aussie Land

@Tassie Devil you should definitely think carefully about your wife and daughters welfare before bringing them here. I’ll describe what I’ve heard women go through. They can’t walk down the street at night alone. If they do, they are in constant fear that there’s a 100% chance that they could...
  62. Horse

Dylan Edwards for 2023 ? Thoughts

Lol what am I reading? Edwards is pretty well rock solid, runs for 200m+ per game and is lengths ahead of Dufty. Would not mind signing him at all.
  63. Horse

Rumour Bulldogs linked to Dylan Walker

Quick somebody tweet Gus
  64. Horse

News Bulldogs players covid vax request

The occasional Polynesian or player with an anti-vax Insta-whore girlfriend will refuse it. 98% will comply.
  65. Horse

Gambling ads

There’s no other who’s product will align so impeccably with the audience. And no other who’s dollars and term of commitment can trump that of the betting companies. It’a a match made in heaven. This is business not charity.
  66. Horse

Gambling ads

You don’t think underage kids are seeing all the alcohol ads that come on after 8pm? Advertising aside, it is an absolute certainty that kids will have a high level of exposure to alcohol, drugs, smoking, gambling and the like through their friends, acquaintances and of course the internet as...
  67. Horse

Gambling ads

Prime time advertising slots go to the highest bidder whether you like it or not, so that’s why you’re seeing it. And it also helps keep the sport you love afloat so it’s probably worth just copping it on the chin. Surely you can just change the channel during the ad breaks if it offends you so...
  68. Horse

Gambling ads

Who cares. There’s an element of risk in just about everything we do in life. What we eat, what we drink, how we invest our money, how we conduct ourselves in various situations, how we drive our cars etc etc. Everyone need to hold themselves accountable for their own decision making. If you...
  69. Horse

Max King

Please don’t bag this signing and in the same breath whinge that we should’ve retained Ogden you knuckleheads.
  70. Horse

Official Braidon burns takes the final roster spot

I kinda hope you’re right sleepy. Braidon can definitely play, just needs a bit luck with injuries!!
  71. Horse

Blake Ferguson Retires

Great winger on his day, good luck to him.
  72. Horse

Opinion An nrl player you rate?

Underrated - Nat & Egan Butcher Young guns - loved watching Reece Walsh and Jayden Campbell this year. Will have a big year in 2022 - Scotty Drinkwater
  73. Horse

Opinion Dunamis Lui

Mediocre and would probably be commanding north of 250k/season. No thank you Would rather throw a bone to a promising young bloke with a bit more potential.
  74. Horse

Opinion Time to reflect on the eve of change

Settle down. Dib and co’s mismanagement absolutely resigned us to all these miserable years. The Anderson reign served its purpose - they acknowledged the dire state of the club and cap position, took their medicine, and promised to ensure that from 2021 onwards our cap would be in a great...
  75. Horse

Opinion Time to reflect on the eve of change

You can thank Ray Dib for those 5 years of embarrassment.
  76. Horse

Early Look at 2022 Premiership Odds

You’re right there mate but at the end of the day if I think we’re in good enough shape to make the 8 then I’ll probably jump on whatever odds are offered. As they say a short priced winner is still better than a long odds loser.
  77. Horse

Early Look at 2022 Premiership Odds

Won’t be touching us in the premiership market but could be enticed by the Top 8 market if they offer up some somewhat juicy odds.
  78. Horse

Schoupp Re-Signs

Great news. Huge future ahead for this kid. Outstanding as a teenage debutant this year playing in a piss poor team. Hope he’s with us for the next decade.
  79. Horse

Josh Dugan sacked

Can you ban @Villian /Boxer then pls
  80. Horse

Josh Dugan sacked

If a mod can post this shit then Nasheeds ban should be overturned effective immediately.
  81. Horse

Cricket 2021/22 Thread

Spewing!! It’s been a fantastic series. Test cricket in England is the pinnacle in terms of viewing.
  82. Horse

Kenneller of the year?

Mr I would’ve rigged the fuck out of this poll by now if he was still in charge
  83. Horse

Kenneller of the year?

Great thread @KLil and I think you should’ve nominated yourself mate, good sport always. Have to say though unfortunately there’s some real passengers on that list and I can only assume there was some sort of administrative error as to why @DinkumDog and @Natboy aren’t on there. Both are...
  84. Horse

Kenneller of the year?

Honoured to be amongst the nominees @KLil Vote #1 Horse Thanks for voting for me @AlzzBulldog you cute ****
  85. Horse

Lewis > Averillo and Flanagan

I’m saying he’ll get a contract regardless of those scenarios. So if you wanna proceed with the bet then I’d be happy to allow for a caveat that the bet be null and void should he only get the contract in the circumstance of after a team loses a half to serious injury in pre-season.
  86. Horse

If that’s the case then take my bet on then. Name a price. Free money for you by the way you’ve painted the landscape
  87. Horse

Changed your tune
  88. Horse

If you reckon so then let’s have a friendly wager on it? Lewis will be signed by an NRL or ESL club for 2022 if he’s not here. The other blokes I offered the same bet to went MIA but hopefully you’re a man of your convictions and will have a crack.
  89. Horse

He’s only played 4 full games (injured/concussed inside the first 20 mins of the other 2) this year but you’ve conveniently overlooked that he scored 2 try’s of his own and has 4 try assists within those 4 games. Kicking game was strong and we were far more competitive overall. Although a small...
  90. Horse

Come on Steve, it’s no secret that you’re no fan of Lewis but you have to give credit when it’s due - he was our best on ground last night, and without the field position we were able to wrangle on the back of his long kicking, and without a bit of variation in his attacking kicks - we would’ve...
  91. Horse

Luke Thompson consolidated thread

I’m all for a fire sale. Just as long as it doesn’t include sales of our best player to another club for half price.
  92. Horse

Luke Thompson consolidated thread

Surely a G-up
  93. Horse

Dear Gus.....

Well said MD72 We’ve got some cracking players joining the club next year. We desperately need a proven, established coach who can get the best out of them.
  94. Horse

I’ll happily bet cash that Lewis will be signed by either an NRL or ESL club for 2022. You too @GDR name a price lads. Back your convictions
  95. Horse

Well if Wakeham is half the superstar that you’ve told me he is then it shouldn’t be a problem. Flanagan’s old man is still well connected enough to carry Kyle into a new team. I’d be very very surprised if the club isn’t currently exploring offloading at least 1 of them
  96. Horse

How do you know? Do you expect there to be a media circus around Lewis’ next contract?
  97. Horse

You and I both know that’s not always the case. Players leave clubs before their contract expires left right and centre. If they’re on the nose, they can find a new home.
  98. Horse

Yeah but hooker isn’t his position. We’ll hopefully see him playing his natural role from the bench next year.