Opinion V-Rex 2023!

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good player, not going to complain that we signed him as others may move on, I'd be happier if it were $575k-$600k per season rather than the $800k suggested though. Won't be happy though if it comes at the expense of an important spine signing.

Last edited:

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Perhaps paid a bit of overs here but we’ve desperately missed some proper firepower out wide and big Vili will bring it. His defence has improved out of sight in the past year also.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reckon they might be banking on Thompson going home next year too, and that would almost pay for Kikau. Hes on good coin. Its like for like.

And yeh its a dumb thread. Comparing Trex to Kikau. fmd.
Fair point

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Your opinion is so important you need to start your very own thread aye?
I just wanna know what lunch then dinner looked like.....oh and how were today's bowel movements......

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We really have only one credentialed prop, and thats Vaughn.
There is a few others that will probably have to play as a prop including TPJ, Thompson, Hetherington. etc.
Seumanafagai and Patolo are probably the best options as a prop if they can produce a quality game.
I know this post will bring out the loonies, but its reality that TPJ and Thompson are better suited in the back row.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's not funny Spearty its just sad that what Ute says Ute really believes.......but we all know he is delusional......sorry to say Utility hole.....Namaste what ever that means....
And buy the way Ute you are never giving me a Namasker

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's not funny Spearty its just sad that what Ute says Ute really believes.......but we all know he is delusional......sorry to say Utility hole.....Namaste what ever that means....
I dont think he believes anything. He very much reminds me of Nasheed. He was smart too and knew how to bait people. Theres a couple of others and I reckon somehow they are all the same person. Why that person bothers I have no idea.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
what a fucking disgrace honestly.

this Kikau signing reminiscent of Tony Williams coming here under Hasler. This is the type of signing which will put us straight back deep in the muck just as soon as we start to see a glimmer of hope of getting out of it!!i will be giving Gus both barrels on Twitter tonight so stay tuned folks. someone send me Barrett and Warbs Twitter handles also if they exist.

when has lashing out 800 thousand clams on a back rower (and a lazy one at that!) ever been a good idea, especially in a team with an unsettled spine!! what are we thinking here!?

been a pretty good day until I saw this news. good coffee and muffin this morning, and positive thoughts across the board now quickly crushed. If someone gives me lip this afternoon I’ll club them. Bring on another decade of misery if this is an indication of marquee recruitment.

interested in others thoughts on this
Shut the fuck up! Seriously bro, we just signed probably the beat back rower in the comp and you want to fucking soon about it??!!

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
what a fucking disgrace honestly.

this Kikau signing reminiscent of Tony Williams coming here under Hasler. This is the type of signing which will put us straight back deep in the muck just as soon as we start to see a glimmer of hope of getting out of it!!i will be giving Gus both barrels on Twitter tonight so stay tuned folks. someone send me Barrett and Warbs Twitter handles also if they exist.

when has lashing out 800 thousand clams on a back rower (and a lazy one at that!) ever been a good idea, especially in a team with an unsettled spine!! what are we thinking here!?

been a pretty good day until I saw this news. good coffee and muffin this morning, and positive thoughts across the board now quickly crushed. If someone gives me lip this afternoon I’ll club them. Bring on another decade of misery if this is an indication of marquee recruitment.

interested in others thoughts on this
I was happy we landed another big name but T Rex 2.0 was my thoughts straight away.

He was poor in the second half of last season tbh but a lot of the Penrith tries scored on his side was because of his presence and defenders doubling up on him causing overlaps to the outside.
He is simply not a one on one option 10m out from the line ans I think with him and potentially Hetherington as our edge forwards we will be dangerous close to the line.