Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
You insuatd as much, you ignore the posts you cant contend with and/or trivialise the minor, non important points within them.
I don’t insuat because I don’t know what that is :-).
Who ignores posts?
A couple of hours ago you asked for info on long term vax effects - I supplied it - and:
B947D4E1-B160-4155-A026-0991708CB9FC.jpeg

Pot meet kettle…

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Just told you I only mentioned it because it had already been made mention of and still you crack on like a broken record. Instead of going in circles on some shit that has already been answered go and ponder on the previous posts that you cant or eont answer
Pot, meet kettle.
Sounds like your inner Karen needs calming :-).

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Pffft reckon your not a leftard but simp hard
I consider myself a reasonably intelligent man but what the fuck are you on about? It’s just rambling like when they sleep walk in Step Brothers
I also read your post about Graig Laundy and if you haven’t already I’d see your GP in case you’ve had a stroke. I’m not joking

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
I don’t insuat because I don’t know what that is :-).
Who ignores posts?
A couple of hours ago you asked for info on long term vax effects - I supplied it - and:
View attachment 34320
Pot meet kettle…
*insinuate

Guess I didnt get the notification with the mass formation apathy crew all replying at once. Dont need to reply anywsys because we both know there is no long term clinical trials on covid vax and you are the guinea pig

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Not even close Graig.
Seems Avi Yemini has infiltrated you with your CCP obsession. He’s such a credible fella :-).
Fuck its like your brain is affected by some ecperimental drugs or something and get stuck in a loop

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
*insinuate

Guess I didnt get the notification with the mass formation apathy crew all replying at once. Dont need to reply anywsys because we both know there is no long term clinical trials on covid vax and you are the guinea pig
OK. At least you didn’t cherry-pick and went straight for the standard excuse. All good.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck its like your brain is affected by some ecperimental drugs or something and get stuck in a loop
OK Karen.
Earlier the gubbermint was anally probing me and now I’m chemically enhanced.
Who was the one who complained about personal attacks? Pot meet kettle.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Have you seen people in Australia, UK or US collapsing and convulsing the streets from covid?
No. I also haven't seen people in China collapsing and convulsing in the streets.

Well... Technically I did see some people in the US collapse in the streets while I was there, but I'm not a doctor so I'm not going to tell you why those people collapsed. Could have been alcohol or too much food.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
I consider myself a reasonably intelligent man but what the fuck are you on about? It’s just rambling like when they sleep walk in Step Brothers
I also read your post about Graig Laundy and if you haven’t already I’d see your GP in case you’ve had a stroke. I’m not joking
Oh really, you're gunna crap on about a typo but not mention anything about a minimally effective vaccine which they had to change the definition for to be even still considered a vaccine notwithstanding the side effects and trying to say I should get checked out for a stroke. Ironic considering that is one of the side effects of infinite boosters coming to you or someone you know.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh really, you're gunna crap on about a typo but not mention anything about a minimally effective vaccine which they had to change the definition for to be even still considered a vaccine notwithstanding the side effects and trying to say I should get checked out for a stroke. Ironic considering that is one of the side effects of infinite boosters coming to you or someone you know.
He's probably also not going to talk about Bigfoot, flux capacitors or other mythical things.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
He's probably also not going to talk about Bigfoot, flux capacitors or other mythical things.
Are you trying to say that record breaking outbreaks are not happening in the most vaccinated countries and AE's and vax deaths are a myth?

Because then you would be lying

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Yup there was alot of this I believe before Corona had left China. As soon as it hot overseas alot of countries pulled the trigger on lockdowns so I think they got the response they were lookong for
Yeah a lot bro - its called planking.
1637955819796.png

people who pass out look like this:
1637956029371.png

or this
1637956048424.png

or this (my favourite)
1637956088997.png

Sheesh - get educated bro...

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Are you trying to say that record breaking outbreaks are not happening in the most vaccinated countries and AE's and vax deaths are a myth?

Because then you would be lying
Why would I say that Mr Strawman?

That's not what you wrote so why would I say that?

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Why are you obsessed with the CCP?
What relevance does it have to your life?
Three fifths of five eighths of

lol at obsessed with the CCP.It’s mention was to highlight the absurd passing out protocols from the coronavirus.Which invoked unnecessary fear into you.That’s all.No obsession.

Be the best you can be.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Minimally effective? The proven protection against catching, spreading & being hospitalised with covid is quite high

Status
Not open for further replies.