Search results

1. J

Official Gus on Twitter

Its jake averillo
  2. J

News Introducing the possible Bulldogs fullback, Hayze Perham

Spoke to max king today and he confirmed hayze is starting fullback 100 percent
  3. J

Bring back Dean Pay yes /no/why?

Get the johns brothers to coach us
  4. J

Opinion Burton

Said it from the start!!! He is nothing but another glorified lachlan lewis!!!
  5. J

Official Round 1 v Cowboys match discussion

Add Carr's fault there!!
  6. J

Official Round 1 v Cowboys match discussion

Burton El Magic!!!
  7. J

Sharks vs dogs trial

Wheres Juddah?? Is he playing?
  8. J

No Source Sam kasiano

Mate of mine saw big sammy at the leagues club , Sammy reckons he signed a train and trial with the club lol , not sure if Sammy was talking shit or if dogs really did offer him a trial
  9. J

Social Media David Fifita

It's Mark Hughes
  10. J

Round 16 - Bulldogs vs Knights - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Haha what cause he scored a try??? Lol he's fuking rubbish
  11. J

Lichaa worse ever

Who gives a shit how shit lichaa is!!! JMK and frawley need to be put down!!@ they are the shittest players in the history of the Nrl!!! Hoppas shit, montoyas shit!!! The whole team is fucking shit!!! Stop singling out 1 player!!! The whole team can go and get fucked!!!
  12. J

Montoya's performance compared to other wingers

Well he is fijian and as you know, Fijians are very kind and friendly so he's letting opposition players stroll past him out of kindness. FONUA even said oh hey Bula bro! And Montoya was like oh Bula bro, u can score ..[emoji23][emoji23]
  13. J

Definite premiership contenders - The Sarcastic Supporter Thread

Surely majority of our players win dally m medals??? Isnt Woods leading the tally for Dally M player of the year? [emoji16][emoji16]
  14. J

Round 12 - Bulldogs vs Tigers - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Haha and u all wanted JMK lol what a fukkn joke!!!
  15. J

Lichaa

but for that to work you need qaulity halves who can read the game and who know what kicks to put in and where to put them. Not Jmk style kicks where he looks for any sort of gap and hopes for the best. And also our other problem is we have forwards offloading and other forwards taking their...
  16. J

Lichaa

so what your saying is that we have quality halves, we have qaulity attack , we have quality forwards and the whole blame lies on Lichaa?? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23].. so all those shit kicks by JMK is lichaas fault?? and noone running off woods and klemmer is lichaas fault? And forwards and...
  17. J

Our next 6 games... God help us!

Mate totally agree with ya!! All we seemed to do tonight is go side to side lol and even worse try watching the game while in a hotel and trying not to scream zzz [emoji28][emoji28][emoji28]
  18. J

Our next 6 games... God help us!

We got smashed by manly 36 nil , smashed by Panthers 38 nil, smashed by broncos 42 -12 Beaten by the eels 20 -4 So we only won 9 games last year. So remind me how bulldogs were any good under that Imposter des dickhead Hasler??
  19. J

2017 Bulldogs Memberships

cancelles already!!!
  20. J

2 jerseys played in and signed

$500 for both!!! need the cash asap!!
  21. J

thanks bro!! i bought them from the bulldogs auction. tbey both came unframed and they both come with COA. but.ill give that a go
  22. J

tried that with no success
  23. J

ye and still havent sold them
  24. J

2 Bulldogs jerseys worn by Sam Kasiano and Brad Abbey in the auckland nines , also have both been signed by both of them. Also both come with a certificate of authenticity. I would love to keep these both to put up in my man cave but unfortunately am struggling real hard and really need the cash...
  25. J

Dear Raelene...Are you listening!!!?

ive cancelled too!!
  26. J

Sam Kasianos auckland nines jersey

someone must want kasianos jersey lol
  27. J

Brad Abbey auckland nines jersey

Im selling the Auckland nines jersey worn by Brad abbey in the auckland nines .. it has been signed by him.and comes with a certificate of authenticity signed by Raelene castle originally.bought it 3 monthd ago for $500 selling for $300
  28. J

thats $400 less then ehat i originally paid for
  29. J

both jerseys for $600
  30. J

selling brad abbeys jersey now for $250 only!!! must pick up tonight
  31. J

hahah actually i think i.might take if off the market
  32. J

$500 PICK UP NOW!!!
  33. J

also have brad abbeys one for $300
  34. J

due to unfortunate circumstances im selling Sam Kasianos auckland nines playing jersey which also comes with a certificate of authenticity for $400... offers welcome
  35. J

worn and signed bulldogs jerseys 4 sale

this is 2 jerseys plus with certificate of authenticity... and i probably wont but its what i purchased them for so its worth a try
  36. J

thanks mate!! Dont even want to sell them :( unfortunately im in very tough times :(...like they say we live pay cheque to pay cheque. Such is life!
  37. J

ahah unfortunately i got caught out on the auto bidding
  38. J

2 jerseys worn by Sam kasiano and Brad abbey in the auckland nines Also comes with a certificate of authenticity from the club for both jerseys Dont really want to sell but need the money!! selling for same price i bid on!! $1000 for both
  39. J

Josh Reynolds - 2013 Discussion Thread

U heard it here 1st ;)
  40. J

Josh Reynolds - 2013 Discussion Thread

Josh Reynolds Just been told by someone close to josh that he has resigned today for 4 years
  41. J

bulldogs facebook page

glad to know :)
  42. J

bulldogs facebook page

its funny how if your anti keating or anti moore , the bulldogs actually remove you from making comment on their facebook page like me and other fans have been doing. i have been banned from the page for making anti keating comments.How dare the bulldogs do this, what are they now ? a communist...
  43. J

Pressuring the club

y dont we just do an old fashioned protest or something
  44. J

Ben Roberts - 2011 Discussion Thread

pffft u must b blind ... no1 keating has kicked the ball on 4th tackle , 10 000 times, hes hogged the ball 100000 times when he could have offloaded for a try, 3 never gets the ball to the backs , always gives to forwrds just so they can run back into ruck, always kicks for noone , yet if he...
  45. J

Dogs vs Tigers THIS IS IT!

lol stuff that no way im driving to campbelltown and freeze my ass off to lost 60 nil in 1st half ... dogs can get stuffed y should we turn up if they dont even turn up??? no thanks not bothered going to games and getting laughed at and embarresed sorry ...
  46. J

That "2011 Bullduds" banner at the game today

who gives a flying F*** if ti was an embarresment to the club , u dont think we r embarresd as fans losing to every single nrl club week in week out, other supporters laughing at me today cause they say look how **** yous r get rid of kevin moore the worst attack in nrl we cant do a friggen...
  47. J

That "2011 Bullduds" banner at the game today

oh get over it u whingers they have a right to their opinion and they should have made 100000 of those banners , bulldogs r a disgrace and should just forfiet the yr and save us the embaressment
  48. J

Offical Bulldogs Team v Titans

howd i f**** know kevin moores never gona change then team i hope we get belted
  49. J

Postmatch Round 11

ROFLLLLL ANDREW RYAN KILLS ME andrew ryan : yeh our 5th tackle attacking options didnt work hahahahahaha.... what 5th tackle options??????? lol for f*** sake stop talking **** and making excuses
  50. J

Bulldogs in the community

Sorry if i posted in the wrong place but at the moment the bulldogs players are still in brisbane doing charity work ,and its good to see our players doing charity work but do u guys think that they do too much charity work and maybe its tiring them or maybe depressing them as most of the...
  51. J

Bulldogs VS Broncos SPOILERS

HODKINSON ****TT!!! KEATING ****TTTTT dont tell me hodkinsons kicks were perfect pls dont for once in your lives open your eyes up and tell the truth
  52. J

Which aspect of the Bulldogs setup is hurting us the most at present?

lol i think u just basically wrapped it all up lol
  53. J

Do you find you demand perfection ?

My opinion, keating too flat in attack and keating when u do make a break stop hogging the ball and pass mate, and sick of these stupid 1 man plays and making 2 metres when melbourne was making 20 meteres a tackle, letting the opposition make 30 meteres on us each tackle. steve turner...
  54. J

prices this sunday

Hey guys just wondering i can understand the price of $25 a ticket for adults but compared to bulldogs letting children in for free i think its an absolute rip off that children have to pay $20 just to go and watch , its not like its a semi final , im sorry but thats a complete rip off
  55. J

Woke up with mischief on my mind

hahahahaha classicccc pls do the banner
  56. J

Spotted Super Thread

Bulldogs players on train Just had Ryan, Goodwin, ennis , Tandy , warburton and someother player lol get on my train at sutho , talked about next year and stuff and they are absolutely looking forward to it , all players are fit to go and one team they and Eastwood are looking forward to...
  57. J

ennis and barba

mate instead of saying that its a bull**** article and to delete the mod how bout u go and spend $1.80 instead of looking for it online :)
  58. J

BIG NEWS : We r coming home

there will be more trouble makers which is why any 1 off games held agt belmore should be members only lol
  59. J

BIG NEWS : We r coming home

Bulldogs are coming home By Josh Massoud and James Phelps From: The Daily Telegraph May 21, 2010 12:00AM Great memories...Canterbury great Terry Lamb signs off at Belmore after his last game in 1995. Picture: Gregg Porteous Source: The Daily Telegraph THE blue and white army will today...
  60. J

'Homesick' Ben Hannant may quit Bulldogs

i rmember telegraph mentioned someting about this half way last yr and amazingly he is still there yet if he wants to go the dogs should do with him as what they did to sonny bill
  61. J

Dont treat Hazem Like that.

minutes silence sorry , id like to take you guys away from this hazem thing and direct your attention to what happened during the 1 minute silence dedicated to bullfrogs wife. Who the hell were those bunch of stpid kids yelling and carrying on during that 1 mintue .. no respect should be...
  62. J

Heka Nanai 2010 Discussion Thread

sup umm just a quick one, i spoke to heka today and he said hes leg is all good just got some bruising
  63. J

goodwin out Heka Nani in (confirmed)

spoke to heka tonight and hes over the moon hes starting tomorrow night and cant wait to go out there
  64. J

Spotted Super Thread

Justin hodges on my flight to brisbane just before he got injured
  65. J

2010 nyc team list

oh also just found out that lopeti timanis brother plays for brumbies
  66. J

2010 nyc team list

Had a chance to meet sam kasiano 2day as his my mates cousin and had a long talk about the team who are all still trialling and also obtained a 5 min video of Eddie Tautali - Brisbane Easts wing ....this bloke is a speed freak and all i have to do ow is try and find that video on my phone and...
  67. J

Junior grades

oh dont get me wrong i understand they arent good enough but from talking to these players they say they dont want to be at the dogss...but i mean you have to listen to both sides of the story i guess. but then again you see so many players walking away from the game etc and i just wonder if...
  68. J

chris centrone??

Port player gets a Bulldogs spot 11 Nov, 2009 12:34 PM PORT rugby league player Chris Centrone is enroute to the Canterbury Bulldogs four years after being told he was little more than an "average park player" by a high school coach. A three-try haul by the Salamander Bay 18 year old in a...
  69. J

Junior grades

hey guys just a quick one... i know a majority of the boys in sg ball and toyota cup since i was their trainer in 2007 and its funny how nearly every 1 of them has left the dogs noting how frustrated and angry they are with management Wonder what the go is there?? Alai tuafou neenan simpson...
  70. J

Spotted Super Thread

HAHAHA that bloke still singing is he lol i laugh at how he stands on his toes when singing
  71. J

2009 to 2010

im still wating to know y we only play dragons once next yr same as this yr
  72. J

2009 to 2010

lol 2110?? lol hope ur not a prophet or anything lol as long as its a typo lolol
  73. J

2009 to 2010

HANNANT, STAGG, ENNIS, KIMMORLEY, GOODWIN, MORRIS ,EASTWOOD THE BEAST AND YILLEN BUDDY GORDON ...WHAT A FREAKING YEAR... players who play together for the 1st time as a team who should have won minor premiers and who made it to grand final qualifier.. a year of highs and hardly any lows...
  74. J

two defining moments imo

im trying to figure out y ryan kicked the ball on 4th tackle?? im sorry but he has stuffed a few games up 4 us this yr
  75. J

Official devo thread. Fml!

unfortunatley things didnt go the way we would all have loved it to.. but hey they gave us a good year and of course we would have loved to have made it to grand final but "heads up high we hve more players coming next year and hopefully take it out in 2010. Unfortunatley it was a disgrace to...
  76. J

BULLDOGS 2009/2010 Player Contracts, Signings & Rumour Mill

Charlie Leano Hey sorry didnt know where to post this but .. spoke to charlie last night and asked him what his plans are for next year , and hes not resigning and hes pretty confident hell b with the tigers
  77. J

HTFU the lot of you! HEADS UP!

well c how we go against souths next week :) l8rzzz
  78. J

im not gona bother no more type watever u guys want dogs r the best best attack best defence best everyting woohoo go dogs yayyyy
  79. J

Your team for rd 21?

i wouldnt mind seeing paki afu on the bench i think he should be givn a go
  80. J

retarted??? y cause ur an idiot who only knows how to tell people off when people have a point??? 1st oif all u *** i never said any1 should be sacked or vice versa MY POINT IS THIS if dogs want to start winning games we have to start looking at offloading the ball more often and not rely...
  81. J

so ur saying this is the only game ennis kicks on the 3rd and 4th to no1 and the only game where hazms the slowest player on the field and the opnlly gAame where we only make 15 metres in 5 tackles and the only game where we never off load the ball and just hit it up on the opposition goal...
  82. J

Johnathan Thurston still cuts from Bulldogs' axe

PLENTY of tears have been shed on Belmore Oval, but perhaps none as significant as those that fell in the western carpark on July 3, 2004. Sitting in his manager's car was a devastated kid named Johnathan Thurston. He was just 21 years old, but already had his heart set on a career decorated...
  83. J

Roberts rewarded with new deal

sharks are actually having a go at signing ben roberts as he still remains unsigned but i highly doubt he will sign with the sharks what the hell are the dogs waiting 4?
  84. J

Live: Bulldogs vs Storm Coverage

man sum1 pls get rid of holdswroth plzzzz
  85. J

Hopeless security

Rodzilla Quote: Originally Posted by mitchusonfire View Post LOL poor form to kenny for stealing it. lol, if it was 1 on 1 then its ok HAHAHA in that case it was fair then ay lol
  86. J

Hopeless security

lol hows this for badluck when the players came out tonight they kicked out a footy into the crowd which i caught and held on to and then some 1 came and snatched it from my hands after i held it for about 2 mins and when i reported it to security all they said 2 me was "mate dont stand here...
  87. J

Warrior's Star Presumed Drowned - Sonny Fai :(

Sonny fai I know this hasnt got anything 2 do with bulldogs but SONNY FAI -AS all hope of finding u alive has been lost may u rest in peace and condolences to his family and friends and the warriors ...AND PRICEY good to see ur still a loving and warm figure mate ..WARRIORS ALL the best in...
  88. J

sonny bill and phil gould 22/5/08

hey just found this video with sonny bill and gus gould on 22/5/08 and i think this probably sums up y he left the dogs u b the judge http://au.truveo.com/Sonny-Bill-Williams-talks-to-Phil-Gould/id/339898875
  89. J

The Players.

was actually talkin 2 1 of the 1st grade younger players whos a close mate of mine and he is absolutely gutted and shoxked he just said sonnys a dog and who cares about him no1 respects him anymore and hes lost the plot so now u all know how dese players feel