HTFU the lot of you! HEADS UP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
i know the kennel crazies come out after every loss but i didn't realise we'd have a 'sack bobcat' thread within ten minutes.

realistically, we were outplayed tonight, but we know that the team is capable of far, far better - it's just a matter of getting them to play to the level that we've already seen them get to. we didn't lose due to fundamental problems with the team, we lost due to having a bad night. so there's no need for changing around the side, all we need is for the current squad to pick up and return to its previous form.
Very well said. Someone with sense would you believe!

How about Moore grows some balls and picks Barba. This is getting beyond a joke now, this kid must play
LOL. You douche! Go make another false "lineup" of the week thread.

lol agree with you totally

did you go to the game rami?
Naa I couldn't make it. Pretty sick.

I

I R Cookie

Very well said. Someone with sense would you believe!

LOL. You douche! Go make another false "lineup" of the week thread.

Naa I couldn't make it. Pretty sick.
SACK BLAQDOG!

nyc cup for you mate.

Old Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This game is so mentally challenging. The Dogs obviously had a full compliment of players and turned up expecting to win easily, There was no intensity in either defence or attack. No line speed, let alone a straight line. No innovation in attack. It looked like our usual structure had been discarded. By far the worst performance of the year. Kevin Moore must ensure it doesn't happen again. Embarrasing, disgusting and unacceptable.

BM-dog

Tough person
Reaction score
send him to bnw forums :p
now there's a fate worse than death.

so in conclusion, sack hazem, bobcat, ennis and holdsworth, and get replacements from the rich and deep veins of talent in our toyota cup side. i'm off for an hour, go the dogs

JnRLeB

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
retarted???
y cause ur an idiot who only knows how to tell people off when people have a point???
1st oif all u *** i never said any1 should be sacked
or vice versa

MY POINT IS THIS if dogs want to start winning games we have to start looking at offloading the ball more often and not rely on hitups as we won the wooden spoon that way
other teams dominate us in metres and we only make about 15 metres in 5 tackles
and then ennis has to stop wasting valueable tackles with kicks to noone
and they have to wrap the ball up more often
NOW IF UR GOING TO TELL ME OFF FOR THAT THEN GO **** UR SELF

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
parra defended really well we threw a lot at them! Credit to them they are coming good. Might be too late for them though

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sobering game, we came off some wins against a desperate side who started a game very confident who treated it like the final 20, our defence didnt cope early.
When we were close to the line trying to score we panicked instead of remaining confident and composed, when we should of kicked we passed, and when we should of passed we kicked. Full credit to Parra, they had a plan and stuck to it.

bullfrog_rip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
no one played well, ffs if you think ennis lost us the game you are delusional, they all played way below par, defence was crap and attack was one out, just wasnt our night, parra need to win 6 in a row to make the finals and they played accordingly, cant win every fking game and the way we have gone this season is more than was expected, i think the way parra played tonight even saints would have gone down.

K

kanecleal

no one played well, ffs if you think ennis lost us the game you are delusional, they all played way below par, defence was crap and attack was one out, just wasnt our night, parra need to win 6 in a row to make the finals and they played accordingly, cant win every fking game and the way we have gone this season is more than was expected, i think the way parra played tonight even saints would have gone down.
Ennis didn't win us the game did he smart dude?

Costaki10

Bulldogs Army
Reaction score
From that first tackle where Hannant got decemated by Moimoi - I knew it wasn't our night. We just weren't meant to win tonight. Our boys tried their hearts out - how can anyone say they didn't try??

We kept them in their half the whole ****ing time - yet we have people saying that we were playing with no heart or interest - then we have the usual Niff Nuffs on this forum claiming we shouls Sack "Holdsworth, Hazem and Ryan".

Give yourselves a ****ing uppercut! If anything, this will be a big wake up call for the boys.

Why has nobody given any credit to the Eels? That was easily their best game of the last two years at least! FMD any team who can keep us to 8 points must be on something. We just couldn't capitalise, and Hayne after tonight - I'm ready to call him currently the best player in Rugby League.

We can't win them all - and I knew that the Eels would come in with a blinder of a performance, just not this good!

Stop blaming individual players. We lost as a team tonight, every player had their downfalls, some players having their worst games of the season tonight. So grow a ****ing pair of balls the lot of you! Good times ahead!
people always look at the negative side of things.

we are 6 weeks away from the finals and if anything this loss will be good for us. at least now we can see what each player needs to improve on.

did everyone seriously think we were going to win every game up until the finals?

bullfrog_rip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
retarted???
y cause ur an idiot who only knows how to tell people off when people have a point???
1st oif all u *** i never said any1 should be sacked
or vice versa

MY POINT IS THIS if dogs want to start winning games we have to start looking at offloading the ball more often and not rely on hitups as we won the wooden spoon that way
other teams dominate us in metres and we only make about 15 metres in 5 tackles
and then ennis has to stop wasting valueable tackles with kicks to noone
and they have to wrap the ball up more often
NOW IF UR GOING TO TELL ME OFF FOR THAT THEN GO **** UR SELF
Team P W D L B For T-G-FG Agn Agn T-G-FG Pts Diff
1 Dragons 17 13 0 4 2 411 69-66-3 230 40-34-2 30 +181
2 Bulldogs 17 13 0 4 2 416 71-65-2 293 51-44-1 28 +123
3 Titans 17 11 0 6 2 350 61-53-0 319 57-44-3 26 +31
4 Storm 17 10 1 6 2 345 58-48-1 254 40-38-0 25 +91

are you for real? "if the dogs want to start winning games?" have you just returned from a trip to mars?? look at the stats ffs one bad game and its the end of the world wtf is wrong with u ppl

JnRLeB

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
im not gona bother no more type watever u guys want
dogs r the best best attack
best defence
best everyting
woohoo go dogs
yayyyy

Status
Not open for further replies.