No Source Sam kasiano

Mackdoggies

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I reckon the game has moved passed him. Just like Napa, Fifita and Klemmer...
If anything the game has moved back to his style of play. Tackle breaking with an offload and fast play the ball. Would tear up the nrl surrounded by speed. Klemmer and napa are stuffed because they don’t have an offload or a tackle bust.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
I’d have him back home anytime. The impact he used to have on games should not be understated. He was a hell of a player for us. Could hit too. Would love to see him finish his career with a year at the Dogs.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
At the end of his stint with us he became lazy and too big, but man at his best he was awesome.

I remember a game with the Warriors, I think it was in Hamilton NZ. We had a play that HE was playing out the back like the FB.

Never seen a prop do that ever, and we scored.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anything the game has moved back to his style of play. Tackle breaking with an offload and fast play the ball. Would tear up the nrl surrounded by speed. Klemmer and napa are stuffed because they don’t have an offload or a tackle bust.
Napa is just a flop. Absolute slob human who did nothing .. I’d be embarrassed if I was him but he doesn’t seem like the sort of person who has pride anyway.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
At the end of his stint with us he became lazy and too big, but man at his best he was awesome.

I remember a game with the Warriors, I think it was in Hamilton NZ. We had a play that HE was playing out the back like the FB.

Never seen a prop do that ever, and we scored.
I remember a try he scored against the Eels, when he tapped the ball forward and caught it on the full. There were shouts of cheating from Parra and the media, but Sam insisted it was not deliberate, and the try was allowed.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can anyone rustle up a highlights reel of the big Buddha? If possible...

Last edited: