'Homesick' Ben Hannant may quit Bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAD DOG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if Hannant leaves next week, we probably wont even make the top 8.. big blow... hopefully its all crap and BS... and only rumours, though the problem with rumours is that usually there is some truth to it, but hopefully its just a journo twisting a story to sell papers...... i also heard end of last year and the start of this year that Stagg was unhappy and homesick, and it turned out to be crap and BS, then stagg extended his contract and said how he loves the sydney lifestyle and would love to play for the dogs for life! maybe just maybe fingers crossed, there will be an announcement tomorrow that Hannant extends his contract for another 2 years!!! yes im kinds dreaming i know... wishful thinking??? maybe....

-313-

Just spoke to a client of mine.. He is a journo ( and i'm not naming thge paper) he told me and i quote "it's speculated rubbish, based on nothing but rubbish rumors".

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
Can people just stop for a second & breathe.

The DT is not exactly credible, & this could very well be just another rumour & a ploy to sell more papers. Breathe!

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just spoke to a client of mine.. He is a journo ( and i'm not naming thge paper) he told me and i quote "it's speculated rubbish, based on nothing but rubbish rumors".
wow who would of guessed.

lol "full details tomorrow" just means they are going to expand on that rubbish with more rubbish lol

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Well here's to a sigh of relief in the meantime.

I would be gutted if he ever left us.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Everybody PANIC!!!!!!!!!!

-313-

wow who would of guessed.

Lol "full details tomorrow" just means they are going to expand on that rubbish with more rubbish lol
exactly moe...and just sell more papers....

JnRLeB

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i rmember telegraph mentioned someting about this half way last yr and amazingly he is still there yet if he wants to go the dogs should do with him as what they did to sonny bill

Mr Patwa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Its telecrap doing what it does best.. They cant find anything wrong with our players to write about so they make things up by linking us to every free player in the market and then stories like this.. Hannant got the DAlly M Prop of the year while playing with the Dogs and he for sure seems to be a bloke who would honour his contract...

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
FcK me 10 different people calling for his blood already.

I love Hannant - He's an excellent player and I believe a possible future captain (if Ennis weren't in the picture). BUT if the bloke is miserable here, missing family and friends, then good luck to him.

I certainly wouldn't be happy if he left, and yes, I'd feel somewhat betrayed. But I believe if Hannant was to leave he would do so in the best of terms with the club, players, and fans alike. I'm also sure he'd only make a move like this if it were vital. Be thankful he's not the type of bloke to do an $BW on us.

Hamdan

New Pup
Reaction score
its all bull**** spoke to a doggie insider said hannat loves it here at the dogs wont be going anywhere dont be suprised if he extends

SaMi..

SaMi..
Reaction score
I mentioned this to some of the boys last week at the game. He wants to go then GO, yeah his the best Prop going around. Why would you want someone who doesn't wanna be there.

P.S william send your banner with him to FFS !

Take a minute guys, and think about how william must be feeling right now =P

Tonez

Waterboy
Reaction score
I wouldn't hate on the guy for leaving if he does it the right way. Asking to be released, in my opinion, is the right way.

Chucking a Sonny Bill or going to the media like Mason is not.

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
its all bull**** spoke to a doggie insider said hannat loves it here at the dogs wont be going anywhere dont be suprised if he extends
Well its settled then. Hamdan's sources said so.

Dogzkill4eva

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
OMG! if this is true im gonna cry, seriously Hannant is one of our best and for him to leave is not only early but it will affect us this year... WHY?

Status
Not open for further replies.