2 jerseys played in and signed

Status
Not open for further replies.

JnRLeB

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
2 Bulldogs jerseys worn by Sam Kasiano and Brad Abbey in the auckland nines , also have both been signed by both of them.
Also both come with a certificate of authenticity.
I would love to keep these both to put up in my man cave but unfortunately am struggling real hard and really need the cash

i am selling fpr the exact same price i bought them for from the Bulldogs auction.
Also please dont comment about how shit they are etc ... i just really need to sell them quick to help pay bills and would appreciate if my bulldogs family can please help.

much regards,

Sam kasiano jersey $500
Brad Abbey jersey $200

Last edited:

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Would love to help but haven't got the cash hope you sell them brother .

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
LeagueUnlimited forums?

You could also try and sell them via a broker for Sports Memorabilia (depending on where you bought them from originally).

Aside from that, maybe they aren't selling because the price is too high for most?

Abbey isn't famous enough yet to command anywhere near that sort of money for merch (unframed, and without a COA).

Kasiano one looks like it wasn't sold framed and with COA, but is something you had done after the fact.

This is about the 3rd time you've had them up for sale with no hits. Maybe ebay is your best bet, and set a higher reserve/starting price, and hope to put them into a bidding frenzy.

E.G Start the Abbey one at $200, and the Kas one at $500 and go from there.

JnRLeB

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
thanks bro!! i bought them from the bulldogs auction.
tbey both came unframed and they both come with COA. but.ill give that a go

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
sorry to jump in here... but i have 2002 poster (framed) - 17 straight wins bulldogs...signed by the team
$100 if any1 is keen

Status
Not open for further replies.