Search results

1. Bluewhite93

Have we turned the corner ?

I agree but don't wana get my hopes too much ,I'll be the first to eat humble pie tho if Hasler pulls through
  2. Bluewhite93

Channel 9

Lmao Abu lassie, ibn el kalb
  3. Bluewhite93

Lichaa

Lol
  4. Bluewhite93

We need a firebrand forward !

Lol sorry bro it's Ramadan and I need to have fun some how without misbehaving
  5. Bluewhite93

We need a firebrand forward !

Can someone sack our coach
  6. Bluewhite93

Hopoate: Fullback or centre??

Lmao I'll take 9 then , best $60 spent ever
  7. Bluewhite93

You know wat wen you put it that way , it sounds pretty good but as I mentioned earlier I still think he plays best on the wing
  8. Bluewhite93

Why would you put an Australian/nsw winger in centre.
  9. Bluewhite93

Sadly I don't think we can make the top 4

Lol lets hope we stay in the eight
  10. Bluewhite93

Stat required

Loll
  11. Bluewhite93

Stat required

Cry me a river seriously, every one is right to rip in on us "bad supporters" when we win one game , but when we lose constantly where not allowed to talk and get our points across. On behalf of all "bad supporters" like my self f*ck dictator des. 4 years now , only lost big profile names yet...
  12. Bluewhite93

Stat required

By far my favourite thread so far
  13. Bluewhite93

Okay, everyone calm down. Its round 1

I fucken love you lol. Don't stop brother I'm hearing ya
  14. Bluewhite93

Terrible use of the bench

I do , very faintly tho, 2012
  15. Bluewhite93

God's Will? Hopoate will not play Sundays

I didn't say you swore. You mentioned how anger can get the better of us , I'm just saying that anger getting the best of us doesn't justify one swearing or discriminating against a religion. I apologise if u thought my comment was aimed at you.
  16. Bluewhite93

God's Will? Hopoate will not play Sundays

Fuck that shit, still not an excuse to swear at a religion , it's fucken weak.
  17. Bluewhite93

Should we ditch Graham and Tolman?

Get rid of Des. Watch the all stars game when graham plays under Bennett.
  18. Bluewhite93

Any Coach at Belmore - Choose One

Craig Bellamy, simply because he gets the best out players and can make a player who is a 5/10 into a player that's 8/10. Blake green, korribette, Neilson, sisa waqa for example, with our current squad he'd do wonders. I would of said Bennett but he'd have to poach players n watever , Bellamy...
  19. Bluewhite93

Are we still sacking Des?

Wow we beat tigers without Tedesco and weak roosters outfit, let's sign des for 10 years
  20. Bluewhite93

2016 report card

I'm so sick of the fucken dictatorship on this forum , feels like we're in the hunger games and des is snow from district 1 , him and his hand full of puppets on this forum trying to cover and sugar coat the fucken problems that we aren't fixing.
  21. Bluewhite93

Team vs Tigs?

Forgive me father for I have sinned.
  22. Bluewhite93

Franky and Kasiano playing for Samoa

Hel look better in a dress
  23. Bluewhite93

Kaylyn Ponga

Ye lets just keep signing fowards, look how good that's going for us
  24. Bluewhite93

Franky and Kasiano playing for Samoa

I still cant believe we kept the fairy and got rid of the beast
  25. Bluewhite93

Team vs Tigs?

Lol u can thank Marley for that
  26. Bluewhite93

Team vs Tigs?

Lmaooooooooo quote of the day hands done I actually chuckled
  27. Bluewhite93

Team vs Tigs?

As much as I love the Bulldogs , I hope we get smashed so that des can be under more pressure , one thing to lose against the eels twice , but to get smashed by toothless tigers , that should cause a tickle in raelenes pickle
  28. Bluewhite93

Former Dogs 17

Bro 2012 majority of barbas tries were off the back of offloads from fowards, back then we use to support players now we play like under 6's
  29. Bluewhite93

Former Dogs 17

Your not wrong bro , but a real SuperCoach can overcome adversity and adapt to change , and don't try tell me u can't teach an old dog new tricks, look at Wayne Bennett, the guy makes my grandma look like a teen, yet he still adapts and innovates his coaching techniques. We just have a very...
  30. Bluewhite93

Former Dogs 17

I can't disagree
  31. Bluewhite93

i have emailed ray dib to contact me regarding the bulldogs performance

Hello, hello, topdog, you called? I can't hear a thing I have got no service In the club, you say? say? Wha-wha-what did you say, huh? You're breakin' up on me Sorry I cannot hear you I'm kinda busy - (sucking des off) Kinda busy Kinda busy Sorry I cannot hear you I'm kinda busy Lady Gaga...
  32. Bluewhite93

Former Dogs 17

I dno bro , I agree 100% tho
  33. Bluewhite93

Tyrone Phillips

Ok fair enough sounds legit
  34. Bluewhite93

Bulldogs want Des Hasler to stay on as coach until at least 2019

Bro wats rong with you , castle promised 2 premierships by 2019
  35. Bluewhite93

Bulldogs want Des Hasler to stay on as coach until at least 2019

Is it coincidence that ever since the club is run by a b*#'h (female bulldog) the club has now lost its balls. Have the Bulldogs been castrated by castle and des?
  36. Bluewhite93

Former Dogs 17

Actually that's harsh des actually deserves a little credit for coming up with the game plan that was once enviable.
  37. Bluewhite93

Former Dogs 17

Ok then 2012 lineup minus des plus dymmock
  38. Bluewhite93

Former Dogs 17

2004 lineup... I'm done
  39. Bluewhite93

Attracting New players

Farrrrrk do u remember kimmorely's kicking game , and the way he used to chase his own kicks. I miss having halves
  40. Bluewhite93

Attracting New players

Ur right , He's more of a five eighth taking the fourth tackle all the time
  41. Bluewhite93

Attracting New players

The idea of having halves playing in the halves is quite scary after 4 years of tolman and graham. Imagine having a back play on the 4th tackle, that is a dream , actually it's been that long it will be a wet dream
  42. Bluewhite93

Tyrone Phillips

Lmfao
  43. Bluewhite93

Tyrone Phillips

If only you had blowjob lips
  44. Bluewhite93

Tyrone Phillips

Thats best thing about her, that and her nipple piercing
  45. Bluewhite93

Tyrone Phillips

I dno bro my wife has natural beauty, so I like the fake shit that kylie has to offer. Just saying
  46. Bluewhite93

Attracting New players

But what will we do with graham and tolman then?
  47. Bluewhite93

Tyrone Phillips

Ohh you made a joke because the names missing the letter "i" , it all makes sense now.
  48. Bluewhite93

Tyrone Phillips

That's like saying what if Kyle Jenner is goin to make love to me , it's highly unlikely but I'd love for it to happen.
  49. Bluewhite93

Tyrone Phillips

how dare you talk about a Bulldogs junior, that's just plain blasphemy
  50. Bluewhite93

Tyrone Phillips

Ye u gotta be careful bro, I remember I put a post on here around 2012-2013 about des Hasler and I got raped. Funny thing is , all the people that were roasting me now are calling for Desmond's head
  51. Bluewhite93

Corey Norman Off Contract - Worth A Shot?

That's exactly how I feel whenever we are about to sign someone , or rumoured to sign someone.
  52. Bluewhite93

Tyrone Phillips

I don't know why Yous all hate this guy, Marley is a realist and speaks A lot of sense.
  53. Bluewhite93

Corey Norman Off Contract - Worth A Shot?

If we sign Cronk, Thurston,Coote, and Norman we still would play shit under our supercoach
  54. Bluewhite93

What we need the most for 2016

A decent half would be good, Soward is being shopped around atm , as much as he is a c#*k head I'd take him as a halve in our team in a heartbeat , at least wel have a kicking game, but wait will Hasler break him in and make him play the most amazing boring football which we are so good at?
  55. Bluewhite93

Stanley

Would rather Corey Thompson any day
  56. Bluewhite93

Get Ready For A Roosters-Dogs Grand Final (RLW Article)

Wrong thread, wait wtf wrong forum. Everyone has got a secret love for the blue and whites tho and I guess this is a way of showing it. Come on come out of the closet, we won't judge
  57. Bluewhite93

NRL FINALS WEEK 1 - Dogs vs Dragons Team List and Game Thread

Ye I'd hate to lose to these baffoons.
  58. Bluewhite93

NRL FINALS WEEK 1 - Dogs vs Dragons Team List and Game Thread

I wonder how many sack des threads there will be if we happen to lose against these sheet cants.
  59. Bluewhite93

Hodkinson and T-Rex on overs

Hodkinson should be swapped for jack bird, or even Chad townsend who is looking for a Sydney club, for gods sake even Albert kelly will do. T. rex could be thrown in as a buy one get one free , just sayin..
  60. Bluewhite93

Bottlegate : Police wish to speak with the following ...

Can we all just be friends lol
  61. Bluewhite93

Bro u sound like anything but a grown up, you sound like my mother in law.
  62. Bluewhite93

I knew it , just another dirty at George tactic to make us lose our players and destroy our reputation. Curse you dragons , oh shit could I say that or would crime stoppers be called?
  63. Bluewhite93

Australia's biggest issues 1. Bottle throwers 2. ISIS 3. James graham 4. Sex offenders/armed robbers 5. Michael Lichaa
  64. Bluewhite93

You'd think crime stoppers would have better things to do.
  65. Bluewhite93

Monkey says goodbye lmao

How dumb were the commentators couldn't even understand what he was doing.
  66. Bluewhite93

The Weight Loss Thread

the secret three prop tren masteron, woops i mean eating healthy, exercise regularly and rest well
  67. Bluewhite93

Kris Keating to St George

kris keating eye for an eye for morris lmaoo surely dragon fans will be reaping the benefits
  68. Bluewhite93

We have the worst back three in the NRL

i want to know why no attempt to sign waqa or korrobetti how ever the fark u spell it.
  69. Bluewhite93

Lucid or F***ed Up Dreams

i had a dream i smashed my car an i was spewin coz its up for sale last night , nek minnit fone call wakes me up and tells me he wants to buy my car. :)
  70. Bluewhite93

Player announcement within 2 days

i know what the announcement is raelne castle " I would like to announce that the bulldogs are the best team ever" sorry im bored as phućk
  71. Bluewhite93

Songs that annoy you?

ive got a lighter, youve got the brains, do u feel like bbq hot dog
  72. Bluewhite93

Songs that annoy you?

any thing with the poof pitbull in it, jiberish rapping bastard
  73. Bluewhite93

I cant believe they're still playing

craig gower debuted 96- he retired last yr , do you even old?
  74. Bluewhite93

Qld Ch9 now - Maroon Zone

do you remember that time when i had a dream of the orange tree , but instead it was a baby tree
  75. Bluewhite93

The Manchester City Super Thread

anyone know if man city is really going to sign pogba as a replacement for toure , coz wata farkin replacement that will be
  76. Bluewhite93

NRL teams told it's alright to push in scrums

i agree with raysie 100 %
  77. Bluewhite93

Boyd or Beale?

IMO either would be good for us , although beale has a halfbacks skill , daryius boyd has got a great sweeping style which will suit our foward pack heaps. im happy with any , but just dont like boyds attitude.
  78. Bluewhite93

Thompson Saves The Day

agreed , lafai was showing so much of his potential during the earlier stages of this season but has lost a bit of spark lately , i hope he can find his form again come finals time, the guys unstoppable when at best.
  79. Bluewhite93

Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2014 Edition

boyd is plays well when hes happy , and is a fullback who will suit or foward pack really well however his attitude is farked. i hope the dragons get him and realease dugan because dugan is an even better fullback, and shouldnt be playing centre its a waste of talent
  80. Bluewhite93

Toovey Presser

s4s and no centre
  81. Bluewhite93

Wests Tigers hit with $20k concussion fine, but Bulldogs escape punishment

I think the amount of drinking that some players get up too is more dangerous than a fkn concussion, i remember micheal monaghan was concussed scored a try and kicked a fkn 40/20 . Ben barba bashed his girlfriend, bird glassed his girlfriend, todd carney ... Well is todd carney and they ddnt get...