Dogs supporters vs knights supporters

Status
Not open for further replies.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
If the Knights spent $15 million per year on their football dept, had a state of the art training facility, a so called top line coach, origin players and international players and a super cashed up leagues club backing them.......I reckon they'd be asking questions

At the moment they're probably are spending half their salary cap, living on NRL hand outs, have a coach who couldn't get a start else where, have no facilities and a team of park football players........ they are playing for nothing more than pride, their supporters would not have been expecting a great deal.......but those players probably put in a bigger effort and care more about the result than our current over paid duds

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Fuck the Knights, they have a bunch of kids playing for them. Last week 7 of there players could have been playing 20s ffs.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
mate 80% of this site doesnt even attend games and they call themselves supporters, so i would say no
Just curious mate, how long have you been a doggies supporter now?

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
@maybembye - i've been buying my platinum membership each and every year for the past 10 years and i intend to keep doing so. suffice to say i attended games quite a lot before that. been through the bad times, good times, rain, hail or shine, away games, inter-state games, monday nights, thursday nights etc.

these days, my situation has changed so much so that there are games i cant attend, that i used to without hesitation. but i still make it to most home and reciprocal games. so i understand why people choose not to go to games as often as they'd like to. whether thats due to family commitments, work, an illness, old age, money issues - whatever. and if our team were on the bottom of the ladder, theres even less reason for them to invest their energy into attending games. but they still love the dogs, and have the opportunity to watch them at home and come on here to express their opinions with the rest of us, where they wouldnt be able to otherwise.

so please, show a bit of class and respect... and get off your fukken high horse.

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
@maybembye - i've been buying my platinum membership each and every year for the past 10 years and i intend to keep doing so. suffice to say i attended games quite a lot before that. been through the bad times, good times, rain, hail or shine, away games, inter-state games, monday nights, thursday nights etc.

these days, my situation has changed so much so that there are games i cant attend, that i used to without hesitation. but i still make it to most home and reciprocal games. so i understand why people choose not to go to games as often as they'd like to. whether thats due to family commitments, work, an illness, old age, money issues - whatever. and if our team were on the bottom of the ladder, theres even less reason for them to invest their energy into attending games. but they still love the dogs, and have the opportunity to watch them at home and come on here to express their opinions with the rest of us, where they wouldnt be able to otherwise.

so please, show a bit of class and respect... and get off your fukken high horse.
The bloke is a deadset wanker. I blocked him months ago and he still replys to my posts to have a dig haha.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Would you be able to find out our average for this year?

This is our average home crowd for 2016 so far for our six home games at all venues

ANZ: vs. Parramatta 30018
vs. Titans 11450
vs. Roosters 17704
vs. Sharks 10081

BSG: vs. Canberra 13463

WPAC: vs. Warriors 18212
(NZ)

TOTAL 100928
HOME

AVERAGE ATTENDANCE: 16821

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
no mate i go to every game at ANZ plus semi's, finals etc
I used to be a member and went to nearly EVERY game until I got sick. Now I can only attend a handful of games health permitting.

Am I a true supporter even now I don't attend most games?

sillymaddog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This is our average home crowd for 2016 so far for our six home games at all venues

vs. Titans 11450
vs. Roosters 17704
vs. Sharks 10081

(NZ)

TOTAL 100928
HOME

Thanks, thats impressive considering the way we are playing at the moment. Crowd really gets lost at ANZ.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Thanks, thats impressive considering the way we are playing at the moment. Crowd really gets lost at ANZ.[/QUOTE]

Just like the team has at the moment. Hoping we will turn it around.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I used to be a member and went to nearly EVERY game until I got sick. Now I can only attend a handful of games health permitting.

Various things conspire to keep people away from games. I am lucky I have a good hubby who will take us to the games even though we live a bit away. Travel does not worry me only the long trip home when we lose, lol. Not attending a game does not diminish your support of the team. Some can't go to any games at all but they take out a membership ( country, interstate) as a tangible show of support. True supporter is one who supports in any way they can, their team through thick and thin.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

You don't have to prove that you are true supporter brother. People have the right to support in any way that they choose and not be defined by others. Fans have financial, health, family, employment etc reasons for not attending every game. Doesn't make anyone a lesser fan.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

If you weren't a true supporter you'd be outta here im sure lol.. Being a true bulldogs supporter is like being in love with a messed up girlfriend/boyfriend

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Depends how loud you cheer if its nappy grade your fucked niff nuff eat tha pudding

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

vs. Titans 11450
vs. Roosters 17704
vs. Sharks 10081

(NZ)

TOTAL 100928
HOME

20,000 members and we average 3000 short of that alone??
Disappointing.
We're playing that badly, that people that already have tickets aren't bothering to go.

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
the 10k we got to the Cronulla game are your hardcore fans
they'll turn up rain hail or shine.

the rest turn up when the stars align

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Newcastle is an extremely boring place lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.