Tyrone Phillips

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Dear Perrett haters you can take Wright and stick up yo ass dont want to see this pedestrian again

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sammy is a huge loss. Now we've got 2 young kids marking semi and Jennings. Big trouble
Perrett would have made all the difference on Friday night.

He is very under rated because people are blinded by his age.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Perrett would have made all the difference on Friday night.

He is very under rated because people are blinded by his age.
I remember a few people in here not that long ago calling to play Phillips ahead of Perrett. Well they got to see what thats like. With Perrett's recent form we noticed the step down in class to Phillips. Sure Sam has plenty years head start on Tyrone in experience, Phillips will improve with more FG.

If Perrett played vs Eels Morris is on the other side and stops at least 1 try (the one with 2 forward passes in it).

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I remember a few people in here not that long ago calling to play Phillips ahead of Perrett. Well they got to see what thats like. With Perrett's recent form we noticed the step down in class to Phillips. Sure Sam has plenty years head start on Tyrone in experience, Phillips will improve with more FG.

If Perrett played vs Eels Morris is on the other side and stops at least 1 try (the one with 2 forward passes in it).
Theres not a doubt in my mind that perrett wouldve stopped that. He's been outstanding with his try saves this season

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So with parra having to shed some players are we gonna be smart and take a shot with semi?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
So with parra having to shed some players are we gonna be smart and take a shot with semi?
We don't need to buy a big money winger, already got Brett and Rona. We should be looking at pinching Manu Ma'u for our left edge imo.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Eels will give him keys to the executive dunny. And pay him a shitload. They would be crazy to shed him. He doesnt seem unhappy there. If they had to shed players, i dont think they will shed from the top player down. I cant say i wouldnt take Semi in the team if it happened, but dont see it happening

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

When he was open all he had to do was catch and stroll to the line but for the fact he was sitting on his ass before the ball got to him

I had to grip my beer from throwing at my tele

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you ask me David Fusitua would be a great buy, cheap because hes been in reggies for most of the last 2 years .. In todays game, the wingers need to be built like forwards, its a simple as that ...

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol at faster nanai, fuck that bloke was a dud.

Des would have loved him! 600k

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Everyone in NSW Cup sucks :(

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Im prepared to Phillips more time.. TRex has been given 4 years
Phillips has done well in reserves so deserves at least a handful of games to find his feet

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Makes Perrett look like Semi train lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I don't know why Yous all hate this guy, Marley is a realist and speaks A lot of sense.
Because they sook when i call out TK favourites lol

Status
Not open for further replies.