Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2014 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wasn't it with Sam Fatday and Harmichael ****?

FFS, which woman in her right mind, drunk or not, would want to touch that fat fuk Fatday?
I think you are getting your incidents mixed up KE. Fatday, Mike Hunt and Darianus Boyd were the toilet cubicle. Te'o, Boyd and Norman were 'chick somehow gives herself a black eye' incident.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think you are getting your incidents mixed up KE. Fatday, Mike Hunt and Darianus Boyd were the toilet cubicle. Te'o, Boyd and Norman were 'chick somehow gives herself a black eye' incident.
OH! You're right. My bad.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would support him, but there are limits.

If this is true I think the two most likely outcomes are that Boyd signs with the Dogs, or Boyd signs with the Dragons, and they release Dugan and Dugan signs with the Dogs.

Considering the attitudes and performance of these two over the last three years who would you prefer Dugan or Boyd?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
oh fk i hate Boyd with a passion, but if he did come to the dogs I will support him because he is wearing our colours.
That's what it comes down to in the end, I support the club in all its decisions. If we signed Carney and Ferguson for next season I would abuse the heck out of the club for it but come next season I will support the club including all its players.

Bluewhite93

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
boyd is plays well when hes happy , and is a fullback who will suit or foward pack really well however his attitude is farked. i hope the dragons get him and realease dugan because dugan is an even better fullback, and shouldnt be playing centre its a waste of talent

DOGGIESSTYLE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
boyd is plays well when hes happy , and is a fullback who will suit or foward pack really well however his attitude is farked. i hope the dragons get him and realease dugan because dugan is an even better fullback, and shouldnt be playing centre its a waste of talent
I think Bennett has a pretty good judgement of character, so i don't think Boyd is that bad

DIRKDIGGGL3R

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'd prefer the option of Boyd to Dragons Dugan to Dogs, I cannot stand Boyd and just feel his hype is built around scoring tries in Origin. Dugan at FB is elite. Imagine him running behind our pack.

Croc

Kennel Established
Reaction score
And if you worked every day for 2 years and still hadn't been paid and had no indication that you're ever going to be paid, would you still be putting in 100%?
Thats a bit different. Hopefully it doesnt happen to me. Ha. But He has been paid. Just not the third party deals. And the club cant guarantee them. The players know that and that is the risk they take. And the way he has been playing at the nights he should count himself lucky to get anything

Croc

Kennel Established
Reaction score
No guarantee but what if you didn't get paid what then? Would you be pissed off and negative towards your employer ? Of course you would
Of course. But they cant guarantee 3rd party deals

Croc

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So you're a supporter of players vs being a supporter of a club?
No of course not. But he is a total scum bag. We always complain about how we are portrayed in media and general population. Do u really think that he would be good for our image?

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
oh fk i hate Boyd with a passion, but if he did come to the dogs I will support him because he is wearing our colours.
I have said this before and my opinion has not changes

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Can't beliwve I'm saying this, but I'd rather the cruiser drinker than rat face.

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
I don't mind Boyd.

If he's as much of a prick as everyone says he is then I doubt we'd be chasing him.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Des would not sign Boyd if he thought he would cause issues within the playing group. i hope we get him even though i hate him, we need a fb.

Status
Not open for further replies.