Search results

1. I

Jake Turpin

Made by my manly mate (hate to admit it but it cracked me up) fuck manly!
  2. I

Round 24: Dogs vs Dragons 3-2-1

1 - smith 2 - lewis 3 - morris boys
  3. I

Back ended deals

I know Brett Morris is heavily backended and stands to earn huge money next season, by moving along him and Eastwood we are able to fit under the cap.
  4. I

Michael Lichaa left in dark over Canterbury Bulldogs’ spine shuffle

I can't see how his pathetic passing out of dummy half and lack of game vision are Des's fault?
  5. I

NRL season 2017: Canterbury Bulldogs prepare for major cleanout of playing ranks

The journalists have no idea about the exact salaries the players earn, when they say "rumored", they have just made a guess at what the contract is worth. They have no idea wether or not Eastwoods contract is back ended either
  6. I

Cooper Cronk.

It was deleted by a moderator. That thread Mr SS posted was when he was off contract at Melbourne. I have known he was going to leave Melbourne and sign with the Roosters for some time.
  7. I

Cooper Cronk.

I dropped this in the rumours thread well over a month ago and had my post deleted by some clowns who didn't want to listen. He has signed with Roosters, it's already a done deal, so don't get your hopes up he's not coming to the dogs. BTW I thought the rumours thread was for posting rumours...
  8. I

Michael Lichaa

Why is this even a question? Liccha is the worst player in our team and the worst hooker in the comp. For those saying his game has improved, that may be true but that just shows how bad the bloke has been previously. Nobody knows what he is going to do when he gets in at dummy half which only...
  9. I

Apparently Cooper Cronk wants to come to Sydney next year...

Yea he has signed with the roosters, I the posted this in the rumours section a couple of weeks ago but it was shouted down by some heroes and the thread was deleted.
  10. I

BMoz to #1, Hoppa to #3 this round - DT

Brett Morris missed an entire season in 2007 through injury whilst playing on the wing and also had an extensive period on the sidelines in 2014 after injuring himself playing on the wing again. I think he has picked up injuries not because of the position he plays but the type of player that...
  11. I

Full strength team vs Broncos

I'm hearing rona to be dropped to make way for bmoz
  12. I

Is Tony Williams Worth It?

I'm hearing that was Tony Williams last game for the dogs regardless of his performance.
  13. I

Josh Morris proud to be a Bulldog as he racks up 200 NRL game

I love Jmoz but my source assures me Laurie won't be picking him this year for origin. I can only see that having positives for the dogs.
  14. I

Moses Mbye Mitchell Moses halves pairing

His defence is the furthest thing from "on song". We should be pursuing Kodi Nikorima.
  15. I

Kerrod Holland

Since when is speed not a part of JMoz's game
  16. I

Official round 1 team

Elliot has been picked over Lane, due to Lanes Defence. Also Hoppa is a 50/50 prospect to play Friday, abbey will play if hoppa doesn't.
  17. I

Halfback required

Foresight by the dog
  18. I

Auckland 9's

Very true, winning anything is good for the culture.
  19. I

Halfback required

What available alternative would be better?
  20. I

Halfback required

Two quality halfbacks are available for 2017 (Cronk and Kodi Nikorima) Both quality players that would be a definite upgrade on our current situation.
  21. I

Vs Dragons

The game is Sunday 4 pm according to foxsports
  22. I

Our finals path

corrected: if we finish 5th (that means storm are 4th) If we finish 5th= Week 1 vs Dragons Week 2 vs Melbourne (will lose to Roosters) Week 3 vs Broncos/Cowboys in QLD Week 4 GF If we finish 6th= Week 1 vs Souths Week 2 vs Broncos/Cowboys loser in QLD Week 3 vs Roosters Week 4 GF
  23. I

New Stadiums and ANZ upgrade.

Interesting to see that the NSW government has announced plans for a new 30k seat stadium at Parramatta, 55k at Moore park and renovations to ANZ. I wonder where the dogs will choose to play their home games whilst renovations at ANZ take place? Belmore would be nice :D
  24. I

Channel 7 news - Bulldogs announcement

overweight guy in leggings getting slapped on the ass by his sim card
  25. I

Channel 7 news - Bulldogs announcement

Bankstown ranks as top 4 place for ice presence in Sydney.
  26. I

Mid Season Stats report

Bulldogs.com.au takes a look at the stats and our rankings from our opening 13 rounds and compares them to the Brisbane Broncos who sit in position one on the NRL ladder. Below graph keys: - Bull/Bris (T) is total for season to date - Bull/Bris (AV P/G) is what we average per game across these...
  27. I

Trent Hodkinson must be dropped/sacked immediately

like i said i think liccha was struggling, if you watch the final 5 he's is down in back field
  28. I

Trent Hodkinson must be dropped/sacked immediately

Everyone bashing Des for picking Hodkinson needs to remember that he is extremeley loyal, especially to his halves. He isn't an idiot and is obviously picking hodkinson out of loyalty(he would see how terrible hodkinsons form better than you or me and he, all he can do is try and instill some...
  29. I

The reason they are after Todd Greenberg

The telegraph are so weak attempting to dismantle TG's credibility and reputation. The only reason these clowns have gotten away with smashing the game and those involved with it for so long with their outlandish and stupid claims, is that they are well aware of how resilient the product of...
  30. I

Graham needs to be Re-signed!!

Graham will go to Parra for big money
  31. I

Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2013 Edition

I know i will get slammed for this but it will come out in the future. Graham to Parra 2015 (big money). You heard it here first.
  32. I

DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 22 | Bulldogs v Titans

you can clearly tell Devchich was bullied at school, he gets so defensive every time the players talk to him!
  33. I

Our 9's team next year?

the prize money is supposedly 500k, so i guess that's a bit of an incentive to field a decent team
  34. I

The player who won us todays game was...

Finucane IMO, he worked it out from our line so many times, especially when we were 12 down with our backs up against the wall.
  35. I

Reni Maitua eyes bulldogs return *offical Reni with Dogs*

reni is going to be on 280k next year, however parra will be paying 160k of that contract as they released him earlier
  36. I

Reni Maitua signed

I know i have no real proof but i can guarantee you Reni has signed with he dogs, prepare to hear confirmation of this in media very soon.
  37. I

Back in the top 8

just had a look at the ladder, we will most likely be in 6th place next weekend, that assuming manly go to 4th place, knights go to 5th beating Penrith, we leap frog Penrith and if the Roosters beat Cronulla we have them on F/A putting us in 6th place.
  38. I

Are we Overtraining?

i think Ennis mentioned that Des gave them 4 days off during the bye so i doubt the players weren't rested
  39. I

Dogs lead in iPlaybook technology

http://www.bulldogs.com.au/news-display/PlayerLync-Bulldogs-Lead-NRL-in-iPlaybook-Technology/78385 interesting video
  40. I

Mackay??

FYI- the dogs got 100k last year from Mackay Council to take that game up there because of the tourism it generates, no coincidence there have been Mackay tourism adverts playing on sydney radio the past 3 weeks. I'd say there would be an incentive to do it again this year considering the...
  41. I

A list of recent Bulldogs players released mid contract

i remember old randy boner, could of taken us all the way to the big one if he could of just kept it in his fucken pants.
  42. I

Israel Folau | Rumour Thread

If anyone just watched the wallabies, i think folaus asking price may of just increased by 200k, the guy's a freak!!
  43. I

Press conference Dogs vs Dragons?

Can't seem to find it anywhere, if anyone knows where it is could you please post the link, would be much appreciated. :bulldogs1
  44. I

Josh Reynolds in State of Origin squad

Reynolds is made for origin, lets hope if he gets picked they give him some time.
  45. I

Consolidated Halfback Discussion Thread

Des is keen on signing Mcrone
  46. I

Jamie Lyon to Dogs in 2014

The dogs are set to lure Jamie Lyon to Belmore in 2014 (be sure to hear more of this in the following weeks/months), the reason i am lead to believe, is that they have offered him a deal that extends beyond his playing career (plus reuniting with former mentor Des Hasler). The Dogs are doing...