Apparently Cooper Cronk wants to come to Sydney next year...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
With Reynolds leaving I'd be offering Melbourne Aiden Tolman. That would leave us under the cap to sign him and Melbourne get a prop to replace Jordan McClean.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Tolman ain't going nowhere but we should get rid of Eastwood and someone else definetly. We should offer him a shit tone. We will win the premiership with his kicking game no doubt.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I'm sure Tolman would have no problem going back to Melbourne and Melbourne would take him

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't think Cronk will play anywhere but the storm. The same story was around last year, if he wanted to do it he had the opportunity when he was off contract but re-signed with the storm.

inside-doggy

Waterboy
Reaction score
Yea he has signed with the roosters, I the posted this in the rumours section a couple of weeks ago but it was shouted down by some heroes and the thread was deleted.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea he has signed with the roosters, I the posted this in the rumours section a couple of weeks ago but it was shouted down by some heroes and the thread was deleted.
Roosters are sorted in the halves department

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I would give him a blank cheque and get him to write what he wants on there. Then move on whoever we need to get under the cap.

Last edited:

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Only thing with Cronk is he will be 34 before next season begins. I think he will hang up the boots before having the chance to change club.

Quite possibly smith, thurston, cronk and slater's last origin this year then possibly 1 more club season in 2018 before hanging up the boots (actually would surprise me if all of them line up in 2018 at 35 but definitely wouldn't play on after that).

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Only thing with Cronk is he will be 34 before next season begins. I think he will hang up the boots before having the chance to change club.

Quite possibly smith, thurston, cronk and slater's last origin this year then possibly 1 more club season in 2018 before hanging up the boots (actually would surprise me if all of them line up in 2018 at 35 but definitely wouldn't play on after that).
That's my only worry too

Last time I checked Father Time was undefeated

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
1) There's no real indication that Reynolds is leaving. That was a rumour that started that the Bulldogs shut down

2) He's old. Sure he's still good but no where near as good as he was. This season he has struggled

3) He stated publicly that he wants to move to Sydney to be with his fiancee but he also stated that he would never play for another club and plans to retire when he moves to Sydney

4) Not going to happen

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It would be like when we signed noddy all over again

Status
Not open for further replies.