Trent Hodkinson must be dropped/sacked immediately

Status
Not open for further replies.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
I thoughts Trent's first half was solid. A couple of costly errors in the second half but his effort was there.

I think Trent will come good. Reynolds impact was great but let's not forget he came on with fresh legs.

I'm still not sold on Lichaa's effectiveness over the full 80 minutes. I do see merit interchanging him and Reynolds to take advantage of tiring defence.
I agree hodko was ok in the first half. He dropped off in the second.

khal0ody

Waterboy
Reaction score
Could not agree more mate.

Can't believe des left reynolds on the bench for hodkinson. Mbye & reynolds as halves pairing!

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Hasler after the game said that if Lafai was 100% fit then Reynolds wouldn't have played

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hasler after the game said that if Lafai was 100% fit then Reynolds wouldn't have played
Josh needs to extend the olive branch. I think there were some murmurs that him and des weren't getting along.. And I think it's becoming increasingly clear. He needs to let by gones be by gones.. Because I don't think old man des is one to extend the handshake first.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What do we make of this.. Thank god next game is origin and Trents out so Des has to pick him.. I can't fathom how Xhosa could be left out of our 17, yes he a loose cannon but train him fair dinkum we need him and Mbye

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
No joke. Sterling said it on triple M
Well i did say Josh basically has 1 foot out the door already...TG also made mention about Des and Reynolds relationship

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Reynolds seemed more calmer today. Shows how much hodkinson has a negative influence on the team

inside-doggy

Waterboy
Reaction score
Everyone bashing Des for picking Hodkinson needs to remember that he is extremeley loyal, especially to his halves. He isn't an idiot and is obviously picking hodkinson out of loyalty(he would see how terrible hodkinsons form better than you or me and he, all he can do is try and instill some belief in Hokko) I think it would be an extremely hard decision that if/when done, would result in hokko most certainly being dropped from the Blues which can be the opportunity of a life time for some players. Along with the fact that Hodkinson is is searching for a contract. I'm not defending Hodkinson and want him dropped as much as the next guy however i think it's unfair to question Haslers coaching ability. (btw i think he only played him at hooker in the final 5 as Liccha was struggling through fatigue/injury)

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Why must we have drama all the time soon as we look to have the perfect halfs shit hit the roof why is des hating on Reynolds now

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Everyone bashing Des for picking Hodkinson needs to remember that he is extremeley loyal, especially to his halves. He isn't an idiot and is obviously picking hodkinson out of loyalty(he would see how terrible hodkinsons form better than you or me and he, all he can do is try and instill some belief in Hokko) I think it would be an extremely hard decision that if/when done, would result in hokko most certainly being dropped from the Blues which can be the opportunity of a life time for some players. Along with the fact that Hodkinson is is searching for a contract. I'm not defending Hodkinson and want him dropped as much as the next guy however i think it's unfair to question Haslers coaching ability. (btw i think he only played him at hooker in the final 5 as Liccha was struggling through fatigue/injury)

Why do you think Des put Hodko back in last 3 minutes of the game when we already had won it?

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I thoughts Trent's first half was solid. A couple of costly errors in the second half but his effort was there.

I think Trent will come good. Reynolds impact was great but let's not forget he came on with fresh legs.

I'm still not sold on Lichaa's effectiveness over the full 80 minutes. I do see merit interchanging him and Reynolds to take advantage of tiring defence.
Are his knees shot or is it just a lack of confidence?

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
I said before the game that Hodko is like a boat anchor around our neck , his play of the day was that kick from the scrum in our own half . Unleashing Joshey into the game was telling - it changed the game in an instant , wow

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Why do you think Des put Hodko back in last 3 minutes of the game when we already had won it?
Because his ego was hurt? To protect Hokko somehow?

Million dollar question

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
He didn't say that lol

Hasler misheard the question (or just decided not to answer it), he was just saying that Lafai was not 100%, he then said they werent sure on how lichaa would last. Hasler was just getting at it wasnt always a plan to hook hokko, that Reynolds could fill a number of spots. I think he was trying to save hokko form media beat up

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Lichaa was cramping and couldn't continue

Status
Not open for further replies.