Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
That never would've happened if you didn't pretend to have inside information and act more important that what you really were. If you want people to treat you like an adult then act beyond your age and deal with it when people criticise and don't take it easy on you. Otherwise you're a 15 year old, and as a 15 year old you have a lot less privileges and responsibilities that adults have. Kindly stop expecting some form of respect, you haven't earned it
DING DING DING. The other side of it is you've only lowered your respect with your constant rubbish and the fact you've been banned for ruining two forums with your made up source and rubbish rumours sorry "FACTS"

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Hate being a grammar nazi but it's FIFITA...not Fafita...
At work there is a 4WD with the number plate FIFITA. It is driven by two girls who are about as big as Andrew Fifita.

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
F*ck all the potential signings. Resign Jammer for another 3, hand over the captaincy and I'll be ecstatic. Literally the heart and soul of the Bulldogs.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
F*ck all the potential signings. Resign Jammer for another 3, hand over the captaincy and I'll be ecstatic. Literally the heart and soul of the Bulldogs.
so FORKIN TRUE !!!

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He wants to win i bet hell re sign if we win a comp ,hes not here to stuff around

saintsman81

Waterboy
Reaction score
Jammer did a fans forum a couple of weeks ago at st helens, he said he missed home but was loving the aussie lifestyle, he said he's had preliminary talks about extending his contract, and would love to remain a dog, and all the talk of him going to Warrington is rubbish

saintsman81

Waterboy
Reaction score
But he also said all it would take to come back to saints was a phone call, I think we are up to salary cap for a couple of years yet though

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
hopefully he stays with us for a few years yet.

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Jammer did a fans forum a couple of weeks ago at st helens, he said he missed home but was loving the aussie lifestyle, he said he's had preliminary talks about extending his contract, and would love to remain a dog, and all the talk of him going to Warrington is rubbish
But he also said all it would take to come back to saints was a phone call, I think we are up to salary cap for a couple of years yet though
Best news I've heard in awhile, thanks for that mate

inside-doggy

Waterboy
Reaction score
I know i will get slammed for this but it will come out in the future. Graham to Parra 2015 (big money). You heard it here first.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I know i will get slammed for this but it will come out in the future. Graham to Parra 2015 (big money). You heard it here first.
You'll only get slammed if your talking out of your arse and its bs ,source ?

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wouldnt suprise me they offered tolman 750k I heard recently from a player manager who knows
He also told me dogs are bursting on the cap and are struggling to sign quality talent

Status
Not open for further replies.