The reason they are after Todd Greenberg

Status
Not open for further replies.

inside-doggy

Waterboy
Reaction score
The telegraph are so weak attempting to dismantle TG's credibility and reputation. The only reason these clowns have gotten away with smashing the game and those involved with it for so long with their outlandish and stupid claims, is that they are well aware of how resilient the product of rugby league is and know, no matter what they write, the game will come back bigger and better then before whilst they continue to earn a living writing dribble.

Onto Greenberg. Since Todd has joined the NRL and become Head of Football, he has made some drastic changes in regard to how the NRL interacts and deals with clubs. A perfect example of this was in the pre-season when the NRL gained control of the Balmain board in order to stabilise the club. The NRL now has a lot more power in regard to how they decide to make decisions on clubs behalf and altering the rules of the game. (In my own personal opinion i think this move was good as it allows the game to grow and become more professional) This has taken a lot of power off coaches, who were so used to running their own little kingdoms in club land and has been a reality check for many inflated egos involved with rugby league clubs. This has created a lot of anger and animosity towards Greenberg from ego driven coaches who don't know how to take orders. These feelings are also felt amongst old-school rugby league hard head types don't like to see change in their clubs, even though these clubs fail to turn a profit year after year.

To put the pieces together as to how the media decided to start this witch hunt, i would put it down to coaches and club affiliates using the connections and relations to certain journalists to promote this propaganda. As for the Tandy issue which kicked this whole thing off, i would put that down to the fact the Josh Massoud who was a close friend of Tandy and is currently in the process of writing a book in regard to Tandy, was attempting to gain some credibility back on Tandys behalf and try to focus the betting scam (which dismantled Tandy's reputation and career) onto Greenberg.

Im sorry this had to be so wordy but i feel It is completely unfair how the media are going after Todd. He was a great servant to our Club and deserves better. Hopefully people will be smart enough to see the truth and Todd can stick tough. The Game needs him.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The only reason the media are interested in discrediting Greenberg, is to discredit the Bulldogs Organisation as a whole and his time with us. If Greenberg was Nick Politis the media would bend over cokadoodling and singing his praises. Tod Greenberg may be the Head of football of the NRL but he will always be seen as a Bulldog affiliate. Unfortunately success will always breed hate and haters.

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
TG is a living legend . The Bulldogs were a mess before he came in . Will never forget what he did for us .

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Massoud writing a book on tandy? Way to cash in on your mates death and kick a dead man.Most people in league have the basic jist of what happened. Most people have a morale standed just to let his soul rest in peace. It still shocks me how low these pricks can go, after the whole Mannah thing they should of been shot in the face. The old ignore them and it goes away thing doesn't work with these maggots.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Massoud writing a book on tandy? Way to cash in on your mates death and kick a dead man.Most people in league have the basic jist of what happened. Most people have a morale standed just to let his soul rest in peace. It still shocks me how low these pricks can go, after the whole Mannah thing they should of been shot in the face. The old ignore them and it goes away thing doesn't work with these maggots.
Hes obviously short a few pages and trying to create a few chapters bloody fkwit

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You're looking into it too much - the reason for all of this is that Massoud has an agenda against Greenberg because of what happened with Tandy and blames him for hanging him out to dry. The sad thing is he should be blaming Melbourne who shifted the problem elsewhere rather than dealing with it.

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is only one person to blame for Tandy's gambling problem, that is Ryan Tandy. I don't mean that in any disrespectful way either.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
There is only one person to blame for Tandy's gambling problem, that is Ryan Tandy. I don't mean that in any disrespectful way either.
That's just exactly how it is.while I don't wish to speak I'll of the deceased his own actions put him where he was. Not Greenberg not Melbourne. I really think they should just drop it . Nothing good will come out of it except greif from his family who don't really need it.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
The Daily Telegraph and its sports reporters have the worst reputation in Australia. To say that these people were all pieces of sh1t, would be an insult to sh1t!

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with every word.

What Rugby League really needs is to invite every one of the game's journalists onto a cruiseship and for someone to torpedo the bloody thing. (I'd like to ensure that there's a lifeboat big enough for Roy Masters and Steve Mascord first. They deserve better.)

Last edited by a moderator:

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
TG is a living legend . The Bulldogs were a mess before he came in . Will never forget what he did for us .
this,
so the bulldogs fans and our club should rally behind him now that the tables have turned on him as a result of him doing what was best for our club.

he deserves our support,

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I agree with every word.

What Rugby League really needs is to invite everyone of the game's journalists onto a cruiseship and soe someone to torpedo the bloody thing. (I'd like to ensure that there's a lifeboat big enough for Roy Masters and Steve Mascord first. They deserve better.)
Have a look on other forums it just ain't us supporters that despise the human filth they are well hated in league and other sporting communities. Imagine when there time comes and their eulogies get read out. "so and so was a ....... Ahh **** it just burn the bodies and blast their ashes to outer space"

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
To me it just seems like jealousy in the sense he went from a Bulldogs CEO to the second man in charge, it shouldn't phase Greenburg like they say any media is good media...

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
How can the media not understand the CEO's reluctance to hang one of his own publicly?
Undermining him now is just the tall poppy syndrome.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Honestly, fck Australian media and anyone associated with it. Nothing more than a bunch of whores who would suck dick to write a story (yes, story as in a BS fairytale). People's personal agendas are creating a witch hunt against one of the best administrators in Australian sport with a proven track record. All of this garbage which happened years ago but is somehow being brought up now is doing nothing but pushing a brilliant administrator out of the sport because some cock sucker has to have his story.

No wonder AFL shts on our pathetic bogan sport of ours. If there's any justice, Greenberg will land a job in the AFL and the AFL will continue to be Australia's number 1 sport for the next 100 years.

If it wasn't for Canterbury, I'd have nothing to do with this politically correct obsession, knee jerk reactions, corrupt, incompetent league they call the NRL.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Honestly, fck Australian media and anyone associated with it. Nothing more than a bunch of whores who would suck dick to write a story (yes, story as in a BS fairytale). People's personal agendas are creating a witch hunt against one of the best administrators in Australian sport with a proven track record. All of this garbage which happened years ago but is somehow being brought up now is doing nothing but pushing a brilliant administrator out of the sport because some cock sucker has to have his story.

No wonder AFL shts on our pathetic bogan sport of ours. If there's any justice, Greenberg will land a job in the AFL and the AFL will continue to be Australia's number 1 sport for the next 100 years.

If it wasn't for Canterbury, I'd have nothing to do with this politically correct obsession, knee jerk reactions, corrupt, incompetent league they call the NRL.
If the NRL allow it to keep happening then I wouldn't blame Greenberg jumping ship, the NRL really need to have rules or something that stops the media blasting clubs or people/players if they haven't done anything wrong by saying if you keep this up don't bother trying to get interviews or posting up club pictures/logos without paying us overs or something.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I wish everyone would stop clicking on their stories, and buying their papers, so that they go away.

They have such a great business model. Even those who loath their journalism regularly read their stories, thus making them more money, and allowing their filth to prevail.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hopefully TG is taking his growing list of enemies as a complement, it means he is getting the job done.

Status
Not open for further replies.