Search results

1. Þo£ar ßêar ™

DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 24 | Bulldogs v Souths

Bulldogs right side defence leaks so many points and causes the team to be on the back foot week in week out [ie: Inu - Renolds - Perret]
  2. Þo£ar ßêar ™

Bulldogs give Indian student a chance to win $1 million with one kick at goal!

Standards are much higher in the US ? how dare you! i have family in the US and i am telling you right now, the standards are NOT higher. go down to garden island today and asks the US naval servicemen how great the US is, i bet they tell you this wish they could move to australia. [ps. problem...
  3. Þo£ar ßêar ™

Do you want Barba gone - Yes or No

Let him go at the age of 24 he is past his best :p BTW: the story about his ex leaving to move near her fam in Brissy is a lot of rubbish - legally an ex whom has custody of the kids cannot just pack up and leave the city where the non custodial parent still lives, which would make it near...
  4. Þo£ar ßêar ™

Australia is one of the most expensive countries in the world because the average wage is one of the highest in the world. It all equals out in the end.
  5. Þo£ar ßêar ™

He better hurry up and take the kick - if he doesn't have a VISA he will be sent to PNG
  6. Þo£ar ßêar ™

Do you want Barba gone - Yes or No

The guy has made it clear he wants out... It's a pitty these uneducated twits can't fulfill their contracts these days. But we've seen it before in NRL - if you hold on to a sook that wants to leave they just play worse and eventually bring down the players around them. PS: funny how barba...
  7. Þo£ar ßêar ™

Ben Barba has asked for an official release from Canterbury

The me me me generation strikes again. If the Bulldogs sacked Barba early - he would jump up and down crying and waving his contract to be paid. But when the dogs I'm sure behind the scene, has asked Ben to remain at the club until his contract ends, he keeps asking for a release. Doesn't people...
  8. Þo£ar ßêar ™

DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 23 | Raiders vs Bulldogs

"mark my words" Hope you are correct - but the raiders will be no push over either.
  9. Þo£ar ßêar ™

DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 22 | Bulldogs v Titans

Really G. Eastwood... why not help out Reynolds with the tackle... lazy.
  10. Þo£ar ßêar ™

DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 22 | Bulldogs v Titans

NRL refs are the worse, most overrated officials in world sport. = ATTENTION SEEKERS
  11. Þo£ar ßêar ™

DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 21 | Bulldogs v Dragons

about time they have woke up...
  12. Þo£ar ßêar ™

Reni Maitua eyes bulldogs return *offical Reni with Dogs*

I'm no fan of the storm or queenslanders :p but seriously dude, to state nice guys don't win comps is ridiculous. Storm players - even slater & smith are pretty much nice guys once you see past the maroon colour they wear. Diverting codes - most would say the "Sydney swans" are well liked and a...
  13. Þo£ar ßêar ™

Reni Maitua eyes bulldogs return *offical Reni with Dogs*

I liked Reni in the early years at the club, but to bring back players that were causing a lot of troubles within the club is not a good move imo - on top of that Reni is not the player he once was anyways. I also question how good this new CEO will be for the club. Resigning, a player that was...
  14. Þo£ar ßêar ™

DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 20 | Bulldogs v Eels

Happy the doggies won - but omg the ball handling was "pathetic" in the last 30mins.
  15. Þo£ar ßêar ™

What if we lose against eels?

Bit off topic isn't it...
  16. Þo£ar ßêar ™

Josh Reynolds - 2013 Discussion Thread

i couldn't believe how dumb that was from farah, he must had thought he was playing a union game. The real problem for nsw, it is who u know that gets u a game, rather then true talent. been that way for a very long time.
  17. Þo£ar ßêar ™

Josh Reynolds - 2013 Discussion Thread

josh wasnt great but did a whole lot better then whom he replaced. nsw needs a complete rebuild, n get rid of all the hanger-oners.
  18. Þo£ar ßêar ™

DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 13 | Bulldogs v Cowboys

From SYD to boringTown is like traveling from London to Rome Most of the dogs supporters up there tonight, would be local support :)
  19. Þo£ar ßêar ™

We have a long history against woman? Simple fact checking.....

maybe there is an underlining reason the dogs board chose a kiwi and a woman - they could be moving to kiwiLand in the future LOL hope not! But i agree, about the society thing pfffttt
  20. Þo£ar ßêar ™

Inu could be in trouble over leg twist, thoughts??

Inu is starting to bug me with his constant poor play - no wonder past clubs all let him go.
  21. Þo£ar ßêar ™

It's Official We Suck.

Although the dogs didn't play great today, and their past wins have been against average sides at best - don't give up just yet. Storm got beat by the penny panthers, Eels defeated a heavily backed Broncos... just seems this season there have been a number of teams, good and bad that have...
  22. Þo£ar ßêar ™

Screw you, Gus Gould.

Gus and Greg Alexander both ex panthers have major issues with the dogs - maybe the dogs gave them 1 to many hiding back in the day. who knows, but the pair continually bag the dogs one way or another.
  23. Þo£ar ßêar ™

LIVE Games

Channel 9 always sucked with their Sunday delayed telecast of NRL matches. Not sure why they even do it tbh, apart from leading into the 6pm news, still stupid. Only other option is for you to actually go to the game i guess :p
  24. Þo£ar ßêar ™

The Reasons

How about doing the most basic and "STOP DROPPING THE FREAKEN BALL" constantly. That is just a lack of enthusiasm and concentration. Let's face facts, these guys are NOT bad players across the field. Des is a pretty decent coach. There must be more going on behind the scenes then we are hearing...
  25. Þo£ar ßêar ™

Don't write off the Canterbury Bulldogs, says coach Des Hasler

"DES Hasler has warned against writing off last year's grand finalists after the Bulldogs last night crashed to their fifth loss in the opening six rounds." Crushed 38-0 in a six tries to nil demolition by the Sydney Roosters, Hasler conceded ball control was his team's biggest problem but he...
  26. Þo£ar ßêar ™

Bulldogs media conference

errmm i'm not sure what game Ennis and Des were watching, but for both to say the first half was a real contest, just because the roosters didn't blow the dogs off the park in the first half is sheer denial. The dogs at no stage looked like they were going to win the match, not even after the...
  27. Þo£ar ßêar ™

MEGA DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 6 | Bulldogs v Roosters

Bulldogs need to sign up some wanderers players - even just for a joke, cause they can't kick at all! none of them.
  28. Þo£ar ßêar ™

This is a complete Joke. plus the kennel is in meltdown with angry dog fans. Need pay for more bandwidth @TheKennel
  29. Þo£ar ßêar ™

If there are unhappy players at the club, and it is showing to maybe be the case, it be not just a long season but years before the dogs get on top again.
  30. Þo£ar ßêar ™

No heart by the dogs in this game. pathetic.
  31. Þo£ar ßêar ™

I'm switching over to watch the Wanderers
  32. Þo£ar ßêar ™

The team look incapable of scoring. Forwards are hopeless and the kicking game even worse. hmmmm
  33. Þo£ar ßêar ™

Dogs vs Sea Eagles - Match Discussion Thread

what has happened to the dogs team. OMG this defense is PATHETIC!
  34. Þo£ar ßêar ™

Round 4: Bulldogs vs Souths Live Match Thread

agree! one of the more pathetic displays from the dogs i've seen in a long time.
  35. Þo£ar ßêar ™

Storm Vs Bulldogs Match Thread Rd3

couple these dogs players look super lazy in defense and it is amazing Ennis isn't called for forward passes nearly every play he is involved in.
  36. Þo£ar ßêar ™

agree! plus warren and johns
  37. Þo£ar ßêar ™

Inu is lazy - keating cant kick pfft
  38. Þo£ar ßêar ™

Bulldogs v Cowboys

it is only their first game of the season
  39. Þo£ar ßêar ™

Sea Eagles, Sharks, Cowboys, Panthers, Raiders, Knights confirmed targets of ACC

Sea Eagles, Sharks, Cowboys, Panthers, Raiders, Knights confirmed targets of ACC drugs investigation All six NRL clubs referred to in the Australian Crime Commission investigation into performance-enhancing drugs in professional sport have fessed up, with Manly the last to come forward on...
  40. Þo£ar ßêar ™

Media was forced to cover BULLDOGS mad monday... BS.

Media says they were forced to cover BULLDOGS mad monday... BS. "Canterbury has been accused of creating the situation which lead to the extensive media coverage of their Mad Monday - and the subsequent dramas - The media has a mutual agreement not to report on Mad Monday celebrations, unless...
  41. Þo£ar ßêar ™

We are becoming the 'dogs of old' again

Doesn't NewsCorp own the Telegraph and The Melbourne Storm - makes ya think aye.
  42. Þo£ar ßêar ™

9 News...

agree!
  43. Þo£ar ßêar ™

James Graham Guilty- 12 week suspension

soon as this incident occurred, i was like NO!!!!!!!!!! not again!!!!!!!!!!! all the good work the Bulldogs have done to put the club in a positive light again, some stupid fans and players have to drag the club back 8 years. Canterbury Bulldogs is a great club, and doesn't need this. For...
  44. Þo£ar ßêar ™

James Graham Guilty- 12 week suspension

wasn't he just trying to give slater a peck on the ear - slater likes it rough - and now grahem pays LOL but being serious - i really think these kinda issues need to be kept on the field. As the Ref said to slater, do you want to take it further, and he said yes hmmm
  45. Þo£ar ßêar ™

Hate mail rollin in.

i bet his not even white - he is obviously trying to cause some conflict. stupid idiot. and i am sure he isn't a man, probably a mouse more like it.
  46. Þo£ar ßêar ™

GF 2012: Dogs Vs Storm Live Match Thread

from the first 2 mins - it was kinda obvious how this game was gonna turn out. In saying that, the dogs didn't allow ANY points in the 2nd half... and the first half tries only came on the back of dogs errors. nervousness defiantly played a major part in the dogs loss, and experience played a...
  47. Þo£ar ßêar ™

Bulldogs have NOT conceded a second half point in 4 matches
  48. Þo£ar ßêar ™

agree! barba was badly shown up in this pressure game. Backs had no room to move - had a lot to do with the storm getting their defence right, but DES never had a PLAN B. bY the looks of it. Reynolds has a lot of heart in offence, but he so often refuses to pass the ball to a team mate in...
  49. Þo£ar ßêar ™

yep - just as bad as billy always sliding feet first into try scorer faces- lucky he just pulled out of it against the dogs try scorer
  50. Þo£ar ßêar ™

Storm are scoring on the back of Bulldogs errors only. I'm sure Des will fire the team up for the 2nd half and i expect the dogs to come back strong.
  51. Þo£ar ßêar ™

<-- Congratulations to the Sydney Swans -->

speaking for myself, i watch the swans every week and this may be a surprise to you, but some of us can support more then one code of sport at once - you should try it sometime.
  52. Þo£ar ßêar ™

Tallis and Daley-pot calling the kettle BLACK!

SO TRUE! I've never liked Tallis - as one comment said, when the broncos had nearly an entire SOO player list in their team, nothing was ever said. biggest joke ever. Tallis is just a hater, don't listen to the idiot.
  53. Þo£ar ßêar ™

<-- Congratulations to the Sydney Swans -->

Awesome win and great game by the Swannies ! - Hope the dogs can make it a DOUBLE for a Sydney Club - (((( GO DOGGIESSS ))))
  54. Þo£ar ßêar ™

Gordon Tallis - CB markers not square ! WTF? Here we go again

I saw that idiot on NRL ON FOX and when he made that statement i was like get **** - Tallis is on the footy show now, basically telling all bulldogs supporters they did their team an injustice for booing the storm team and cheering their own. So basically, only queensladers can throw beer cans...
  55. Þo£ar ßêar ™

Terry Lamb on NRL on Fox

Baa baa is a legend - so he must be right
  56. Þo£ar ßêar ™

If we win

maybe everyone should just follow the Team Bus back from ANZ and go slow all the way back to belmore - i'd like to see that traffic jam on the news. A BIG Blue and White traffic Jam -
  57. Þo£ar ßêar ™

The *YEWW WE MADE the" Grand Final Celebration Thread

were you one of the drivers, buzzing around belmore til late in the morning honking their horn ? damn some folks have to rest ;-D
  58. Þo£ar ßêar ™

PF: Dogs Vs Souths Live Match Thread

he should be man of the match - if gould has anything to do with it - it be toleman and grahem - all played good though
  59. Þo£ar ßêar ™

Grow some you twit! I think positive and you think negative - good for you..
  60. Þo£ar ßêar ™

HAHHAAHA Folks in my area are already tooting their horns LOL
  61. Þo£ar ßêar ™

Bulldogs to win the 2012 Grand Final "easy!"
  62. Þo£ar ßêar ™

best stumbling try i've seen
  63. Þo£ar ßêar ™

Agree, Gould is always incorrect with which team is on top or going the better. explains why the panthers suk. Ray warren is just as annoying, once he starts to advertise something for 9, he doesn't stop for anything, not even a line break LOL
  64. Þo£ar ßêar ™

what do i know ... i noticed the first 2 goal kicks from the sideline he missed when he didnt smile before putting boot to ball and when he did smile, he got the kick. So yeah ha hehe good job go doggies
  65. Þo£ar ßêar ™

Soon as Inu smiles :-)) he gets his kick from the sideline
  66. Þo£ar ßêar ™

anyone else noticed Inu isn't doing his smile just before the goal kicks tonight = nervous.
  67. Þo£ar ßêar ™

i think the wabbits will tire though
  68. Þo£ar ßêar ™

Reynolds threw 3 dummies - i knew he was gonna bomb it.
  69. Þo£ar ßêar ™

Dogs look really nervous
  70. Þo£ar ßêar ™

Update: 57,000 Tickets Sold for Bulldogs vs Rabbitohs

I was amazed the Swans V meatPies only attracted 57,000 fans to the game last night (i know the AFL tickets are pretty expensive, but still) So if the Bulldogs V wabbits can get more then the Afl - that be awesome. Front Row :-) gO BuLldOgS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  71. Þo£ar ßêar ™

Disparaging tweet from Bulldogs player Joel Romelo gives South Sydney Rabbitohs final

I'm sure the Bulldogs players are happy that Joel has fired up the opposition LOL - Wabbit fans are just hypocrites anyways, they boo Des down on national TV the other night, so much so Des couldn't even hear the question and yet complain about a nothing Tweet. What a precious society Australia...
  72. Þo£ar ßêar ™

Update: 57,000 Tickets Sold for Bulldogs vs Rabbitohs

Incredible souths fans have the money to purchase any kind of final tickets - Get ready for the Redfern invasion - should be a treat to watch souths fans stumble back into their burrow after the Bulldogs destroy their team.
  73. Þo£ar ßêar ™

The media want us to lose

within the local media there is a lot of wabbit supporters - No wonder they are trash talking the Dogs ... Similar to the AFL media - they never can talk up a non melbourne team EVER! Hope they all eat their words when the Swans and Bulldogs win :-)
  74. Þo£ar ßêar ™

Who can pull the bigger crowd? NRL or AFL?

Agree! I've had a number of people i know tell me, they believe AFL is a much better to watch LIVE (at the game) - Also, i think both games come up well watching on TV. GO BULLDOGSSS
  75. Þo£ar ßêar ™

Who can pull the bigger crowd? NRL or AFL?

Have you ever been to Melbourne ? There is nothing else to do but go and watch sport LOL
  76. Þo£ar ßêar ™

Crowd Prediction vs Souths

31,000 at best 23k Dogs fan - rest will be wabbit fans.
  77. Þo£ar ßêar ™

What’s happened to Krisnan Inu?

If you were a fish - I'd give you a Sea Grade for your writing composition... :)
  78. Þo£ar ßêar ™

Crowd Prediction

(excluding those with health issues or work related ... Only 36k crowd attendance for a major Qualifying match with 2 Sydney Clubs in it - was nothing short of pathetic! Empty seats EVERYWHERE. even if it was held at the SFS (alliance stadium) there still would have been around eight thousand...
  79. Þo£ar ßêar ™

So Many Haters Out There!

wikipedia: Coke may refer to: Coca-Cola With my description you get best of both worlds LOL
  80. Þo£ar ßêar ™

How are you getting to the game?

Black Hawk Helicopter ... I heard there will only be around 35.000 fans OMG! if that is all these two teams can attract to a Finals Game. That will really be pretty disappointing. Hope the Dogs win no matter what
  81. Þo£ar ßêar ™

So Many Haters Out There!

you are now the Official kennel Survey-person ... next survey - could you check how many people prefer Pepsi or Coke Cola ?
  82. Þo£ar ßêar ™

Finals Week 1 - Bulldogs vs Manly

watching Des post match press conference http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/cby-press-conference/video-e6frf3ou-1226463174050?subcat=1225914658670- He certainly is a heavy Breather LOL makes ya wonder what his up to on the off season :p !BULLDOGS4EVER! │▒│ /▒/ │▒│/▒/ │▒ /▒/─┬─┐ │▒│▒|▒│▒│...
  83. Þo£ar ßêar ™

Crowd Prediction

if NRL fans are anything to go by - then the crowd could be anywhere between 19k to 50k peeps - with maybe a couple manly fans to add some class to the night LMAO not! Personally i hope any dogs fan that is fit and able to get out to the game, does so. BULLDOGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS 2012
  84. Þo£ar ßêar ™

Finals Week 1 - Bulldogs vs Manly

Would ave' thought Bulldogs supporters that are ABLE to get out to the game, (ie:barring health, location and work commitments) would have numbered well over 50k to cheer on the dogs to a minor premiership win hmmm Let's hope next week will be over 50k Go doggies.....