Reni Maitua eyes bulldogs return *offical Reni with Dogs*

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrickmA

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I have heard from a ot of people that he has signed, we will see if it's true.
If he can get back to the form he had with us once before ill be happy
Funny that because a lot of people have told you he has signed, that somehow trumps his post on Twitter saying he has not signed with any NRL clubs.

As far as I know, it seems very likely he will join the Bulldogs. But I believe him 100% when he says he has NOT signed.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Funny that because a lot of people have told you he has signed, that somehow trumps his post on Twitter saying he has not signed with any NRL clubs.

As far as I know, it seems very likely he will join the Bulldogs. But I believe him 100% when he says he has NOT signed.
Diplomatic but very true.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I've always said it would be awesome if reni came back.. but Book does bring up a good point, tonee what the fuk are you on about
Read!

Þo£ar ßêar ™

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I liked Reni in the early years at the club, but to bring back players that were causing a lot of troubles within the club is not a good move imo - on top of that Reni is not the player he once was anyways.
I also question how good this new CEO will be for the club. Resigning, a player that was known to cause issues within the club is not a good idea, no matter how cheaply they can pick him up for. Why not then resign, mason, sbw and the rest of the rat-pack that brought the club to their knees. Looks like Barba is gone & now return of reni. WOW!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Everyone deserves another chance, not to mention players like Carney and Mason should not of been snobbed by the club, some of these so called bad boyz are great players with mongrel in them, nice boys don't win comps.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
As I said Reni has signed a 1 year contract at $100,000 and will be on a year to year basis..will be announced tomorrow..
Is it tomorrow yet?

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
APPARENTLY this was posted on Maitua's twitter last night:

“@renimaitua: Due to ongoing speculation, I'd like to make it clear that I have signed w 'NO' #NRL clubs for #2014”
I thought the reply was funny

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

The Peopole that have mentioned it are probably reading a newspaper or watching Danny Wiedler go on with his usual BS, who knows if it is true

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
Cheap player with plenty of ability and experience. I have changed my mind on this bloke. I hope we sign him up:grinning:

deimus

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Everyone deserves another chance, not to mention players like Carney and Mason should not of been snobbed by the club, some of these so called bad boyz are great players with mongrel in them, nice boys don't win comps.
So the storm must be full of bad boys then? Could you point out the "bad" boys in that team for me.

Bring it on

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Billy slater biggest cheat in the game Cam smith pays the refs every game that's y there always scared of him
Cooper cronk bends over for billy then tell smith he wants him behind Billy's back

Þo£ar ßêar ™

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'm no fan of the storm or queenslanders :p but seriously dude, to state nice guys don't win comps is ridiculous. Storm players - even slater & smith are pretty much nice guys once you see past the maroon colour they wear. Diverting codes - most would say the "Sydney swans" are well liked and a bunch of great blokes, and they won the comp. Nice guys don't always finish last.

Billy slater biggest cheat in the game Cam smith pays the refs every game that's y there always scared of him
Cooper cronk bends over for billy then tell smith he wants him behind Billy's back

Old dog

Waterboy
Reaction score
I think Reni is great value for what we're paying him. He will improve massively when he runs out in the blue and white. He has to prove all the haters wrong and im sure he will

Old dog

Waterboy
Reaction score
I'm certain Reni will be starting when he arrives at the club

LG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm certain Reni will be starting when he arrives at the club
no chance

taking halataus role of 4th forward off the bench is best case scenario for him

col of birchmen

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
32 next year... best years behind him. HWould like to see Pat O'Hanlon and Lachlan Burr get good preaseasons under them and push Reni back to NSW Cup. Thats if he does sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.