<-- Congratulations to the Sydney Swans -->

Status
Not open for further replies.

Þo£ar ßêar ™

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Awesome win and great game by the Swannies ! - Hope the dogs can make it a DOUBLE for a Sydney Club -

(((( GO DOGGIESSS ))))

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
well said mate , what an effort against short odd favorites Hawthorn

BudgyBulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
They showed heart to win a close game. Hope our boys can do the same and make Sydney a dual grand final winner!

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Like last week , after the Swans won I knew the Bulldogs would win , cmon Doggies

Guardog

You Dirty Dog
Reaction score
Cheers me guts out Mearsey... Now, for the daily double tomorrow.

Guardog

You Dirty Dog
Reaction score
I liked young Jack's comment to Ch 7. "We just kept up showing up for each other". (or something similar). The Doggies are only 80 minutes away from Glory.

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
A month ago I was considering puttin on a doggies/ swans double bet , spewing now

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Was anyone else looking at Swans supporters and saying "fck, I hope that's me tomorrow"?

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Great win, did our city and state proud !!! Now on to the game that realy matters.

BAD INFLUENCE

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Swannies won it in "04" when the dogs won it. Lets hope history repeats!!

G

Gibbo1977

Was anyone else looking at Swans supporters and saying "fck, I hope that's me tomorrow"?
KE are you female? I havnt met you or talked to you before but I'm guessing female? Or a fat dude? Or a really puny dude

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
Is this not a Bulldogs forum? What does a team from another code have to do with the Bulldogs??? Most of you well wishes probably haven't even watched 3-4 Swans game this season...

Þo£ar ßêar ™

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Is this not a Bulldogs forum? What does a team from another code have to do with the Bulldogs??? Most of you well wishes probably haven't even watched 3-4 Swans game this season...
speaking for myself, i watch the swans every week and this may be a surprise to you, but some of us can support more then one code of sport at once - you should try it sometime.

Packy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could not give less of a ****.

Packy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
speaking for myself, i watch the swans every week and this may be a surprise to you, but some of us can support more then one code of sport at once - you should try it sometime.
His point is that this is The Bulldogs part of the forum. There are other places on this very board that facilitate.

MAD DOG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
most swan supporters are bandwagon supporters.. i guarrantee, most would never shed a tear lol congratulations though... great effort swans.. though if they lost i wouldnt have lost sleep over it.. dont think many watched it, though AFL would be happy as they want to break in the sydney market lol political stunt? lol

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
It was a gutsy win by the Swans!

Cheers to a DOUBLE!! What a perfect week it will become!

Status
Not open for further replies.