9 News...

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gibbo1977

Okay recorded it.. will up to Youtube real soon. They still had a reporter out the front live after the "incident".

Ch9 get a helicopter overhead BSG, and a cameraman over the fence filming and obviously looking to cause trouble.

First thing to spend some of our money on ... taller fences.
once again, it is not a big deal, but it is stupid, never needed to happen. all these things add up unfortunately

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So what's actually happened? My dad just called me to say that one of the players told a female reporter to suck there d#ck. If this is true, that player needs to go now! What a ***d up thing to say. It isn't a nothin story like some of u are saying.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
"S**t me off you dumb dog"
"I wanna go and punch you in the face"

BTW guys, head on over to Channel 7. They actually got invited in with their cameras and were inside BSG. I wonder why Ch9 weren't invited.. or perhaps they were asked to leave?

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's not confirmed that one of the players said that.
Whether it's a player or a worker at the club, it's still not a good look for the club.

IMO: It was a player, as that's where they had their Mad Monday.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
so when sponsors walk in to todd greenberg and say sorry we want out of the deal because of player behavior,todays incident could have a big impact on the dogs

the work that greenberg has done is being ruined by acts of stupidity, what was yelled out is very insulting and defamatory.

The Hickstar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
the players were only joking i reckon! just to stir the media up a bit

and Sam Kasiano Smokes wtf?

Malla

Reaction score
Definitely a non-story, typical channel 9. Just saw the advert on Ch7 for their bit on the Dog's Mad Monday and it was all about having a laugh with re: to their costumes, celebrating a successful year. LOL @ some of the pictures of big Kasiano running a muck lol

Totally agree with you Silvertail. I can't believe Ch9 runs these non-stories knowing the detrimental effect they can have on the club, who is part of the NRL which Ch9 have a significant vested interest in. It just does not make sense, however I trust Greenburg will go about it the right way.

Wyzguy

Bulldog Tragic
Reaction score
Leave the boys alone - they were on private property ... They just lost a GF ffs...

normholly

Waterboy
Reaction score
the only person to say anything was Johnathan Wright, we should get rid of him immeditaly

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
All that Ch9 showed was:
"There's some ladies here to stick their heads in your pants"
"S*** me off you dumb dog"
"I wanna go and punch you in the face" *sung*

and shortly after the cameraman is asked to leave, and is clearly shooting over the fence (or through it) outside the ground.

So the question remains why Ch9 was not allowed on the grounds, and Ch7 clearly was.

Last edited by a moderator:

theprestige

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS ON CHANNEL 9: Bulldogs responsible for Alan Jones attack on the PM - news at 11.
HAHAHAHA, somehow the media will try screwing us over with that as well and you'll get some fools that will believe it.

Pink Pikachu

~Kayley~
Reaction score
Wait.... Hang on...

Jill Meagher was last seen alive on September 22nd.

The Bulldogs held a training session on September the 18th in the lead up to the Preliminary Final vs South Sydney...

There are 11 letters in "South Sydney"...

22 + 18 x 11 = 440

Sam Kasiano has played 40 first grade games... 440 divided by 40 = 11

IT WAS FRANK PRITCHARD!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.