GF 2012: Dogs Vs Storm Live Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Half of the storms good work in defence is how well they lie all over the play the ball. They are Queensland-like in the way they slow the ruck down illegally.

Archer told Ennis he wanted a quick game and then he let Melbourne do that all game long.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not a disgrace but a sad end to a great year, roll on 2013 (without bupa for the first 4rounds )

H

hazem_elmasri

I'm pretty happy!

That good. Battle of the salary cap rorts.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm not entirely sure Graham bit, he could have been yelling something at Billy.

Tony Archer and Ben Cummins = Storms best players so far... 4 penalties to 1.

2 poor calls and 2 tries to Storm in same set.

Yes he did yell in billy,s ear, he said I am going to bite your ear off ****

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Storm were just too good on the day...12 months from now i'm sure our boys will be lifting up that trophy...

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
What makes it even worse is the scoreless second half, cannot believe how poorly we started.

Congratulations to Melbourne, capitalised on their chances.

Þo£ar ßêar ™

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
agree!
Wat a disaster. Inu and Reynolds the only ones who looked like they tried. Barba was **** hopeless. The forwards got smashed. Just a piss poor performance
barba was badly shown up in this pressure game. Backs had no room to move - had a lot to do with the storm getting their defence right, but DES never had a PLAN B. bY the looks of it. Reynolds has a lot of heart in offence, but he so often refuses to pass the ball to a team mate in better position. Keating still can't kick LOL forwards ermm what forwards :p

Let's NOT forget most of the storm points came on the back of Bulldogs errors (interesting aye) Refs were extremely bias. The NRL basically got what they wanted, after they stripped the storm of 2 premierships. maybe the nrl thinks this may make the code more attractive to melborians again.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Storm were blessed with a few plays. they showed up but we didnt give in the first half killed us 30% percentage next year trex comming in it will be are year.

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Hurts to see Ennis getting emotional, shows how much this meant to him.

Just wasn't meant to be, terrible start.

Hope we learn from this.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So happy i wont have to see j wright in our jersey next year

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And dont get me started on keating, he was lost out there. Do not for the life of me know why he didnt use the lead runner at all

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Very very proud of the rest of the boys especially perret and josh tried their rings out.

Tjjj

Waterboy
Reaction score
lol you no what makes me smile? that you club sucks so muxh you have to cheer for the storm.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Only 2 blemishes on dessies report card all year as he definitely is a supercoach for many years to come.
#1 overlooking halatau for jackson. Our right edge cost us the first half. His defence and experience would have been immense and

#2 keeping thay sad excuse of a player who runs sideways j wright in the team.
Id rather have druey lowe brett lane john sila or even and i cant believe im saying this goodwin infront of him.

no sour grapes we had our chances and hopefully we will learn for next year.
Thanks dessie

Status
Not open for further replies.