Search results

1. raz7au

Official Round 9 - Bulldogs vs Broncos - Discussion Thread

Nearly got me with the tolman comment
  2. raz7au

Opinion Membership Renewal 2021!

Didn't renew this year for that reason! The club is a joke!
  3. raz7au

Lynne Anderson on our Rebuild

Not on Twitter, but thank you. Sent last Monday.
  4. raz7au

Lynne Anderson on our Rebuild

I've enjoyed being a member. Lynne you have no idea!!!! Here is my membership Please feel free to criticise me kids. But you guys keep being keyboard warriors. Unless you make a statement the club don't care!
  5. raz7au

Official Round 14 - Dogs vs Roosters - Consolidated Match Thread

we dont have room for those sort of players, they are taking up valuable money that could be spent extending Tolman, Montoya and EEDIOT Elliott
  6. raz7au

If Pay is not dismissed Monday. That'll do me. Membership card is on its way back to BELMORE. I refuse to accept this ABSOLUTE STUPIDITY
  7. raz7au

If Pay is not dismissed Monday. That'll do me. Membership card is on its way back to BELMORE. I refuse to accept this unprofessionalism
  8. raz7au

Official Joe Stimson joins the Bulldogs on a 3 year deal

RFM gone, wold make my day!
  9. raz7au

Official Round 9 - Dogs vs Knights - Consolidated Match Thread

I hope pay drops HIMSELF next week. We gave nothing in attack. And obviously little In defence
  10. raz7au

Opinion Fans need reassurance urgently

20000, turnout, Well ill be fucked, Lucky if there was 15k, did we have a roosters admin count them?
  11. raz7au

Consolidated Klemmer Discussion

And there goes my membership for next year....
  12. raz7au

South Sydney players in alleged lewd video chat - Consolidated Thread

Yet his brother has admitted the guilt today saying Sam made a mistake, Was the mistake using his FB account or exposing himself?
  13. raz7au

Canterbury Bulldogs vs Newton Jets in the ISP Cup GF

great news, Well done to the isp team and caoch
  14. raz7au

2018 NSWRL Intrust Super Cup Discussion Thread (Season Ended) PREMIERS!!

where is the gf and thanks for the updates/
  15. raz7au

Fear and Loathing at Belmore - From the Couch: Round 15,2018

Did you expect anything else from mr NOBODY
  16. raz7au

Warren Smith is 100% right

Someone Please put Sxc girl dreamt of a 69/ was Gotenks, Couldve been Marley, mind fucked clown the coaching gig, We will have a dynasty, Mark his words, he is our man!!!
  17. raz7au

Round 14 - Bulldogs vs Dragons - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Mr i, I'm getting a little tired of all the (let's blood Youngsters comments) yes it's a great idea. But maybe you could Pin our TOP 30 to the front page. Some clearly have no idea.
  18. raz7au

Our 2018 Indigenous Jersey

I think they stole my 3 year old sons picture, Cause thats what it fucking looks like!!!
  19. raz7au

Bulldogs former players come out of retirement for legends of league game.

does newcastle win cause its for the hughes foundation?
  20. raz7au

Message To All Dogs Supporters

Why is this in bulldogs discussion? Shouldn't it be In the rumour thread?
  21. raz7au

Hasler situation disintegrates into a Dog’s breakfast

Has QD been back??? Maybe it was Des all along and he has closed his account?
  22. raz7au

Hasler situation disintegrates into a Dog’s breakfast

Can the OP please tag at the top who ever wrote the article, Saves everyone else reading the garbage!!
  23. raz7au

Official - Hasler sacked

Halal-uya, What great great news, Though i am very disappointed Queerland Dogshit hasnt commented, Hope he is okay
  24. raz7au

CANTERBURY COULD BE FORCED TO MAKE A DECISION ON DES HASLER’S FUTURE SOON

The slide will be because Rae Rae has gone and we will not be donating 5000 memberships to boat people.
  25. raz7au

Interest in Michael Maguire

Finally a post of yours i can agree with!!!!
  26. raz7au

Hats off!

can i join the 5ft 7in scorpio (nov 3) team too, also a passionate bulldogs supporter for near on 40 years.
  27. raz7au

Dib speaks out on Looming Dogs decison on Des

And this will bring us under the cap. Foran will be lucky to see 10 games next year, so forget about him already.
  28. raz7au

HAS DES GOT THE MESSAGE ?

soo much has changed its not funny.....
  29. raz7au

Next Sundays Game

well well well, dog till ya die
  30. raz7au

2018 memberships

Im hearing you and stuck by my word of not investing in the shiit this year, I will continue my abandonment next year aswell. Until Des is sacked, then i will call the Membership team at the earliest convenience. Heres hoping every individual here can make a stand and bring our club back to...
  31. raz7au

Kimmorley quote

It may not be NRL standard but Kimmorley is doing very well down here in the gong coaching western suburbs first grade squad.
  32. raz7au

Chase Stanley

Why would you argue with an idiot? I find it easier to ignore Mr Pretend
  33. raz7au

What would you do to drastically change things up to end the year?

Casue i can see Des reads this, and really gives 2 fucks what any of us think!
  34. raz7au

How long do you think Des will last - Poll

Just a hypothetical guys, I hear in the media and im sure its what dibshit & co are thinking---- Give Des the first half next season with his super signings(forehead and Sharon) and see where we are before we sack him. My hypothetical is what if Forehead gets injured or is otherwise unfit for...
  35. raz7au

Good times

What, The ground? LOL
  36. raz7au

Des getting Sacked Articles Mega Thread

And the problem is?
  37. raz7au

I cancelled fox sports because of des

Come out and bag me, all you want. But i stood by my preseason commitment (to cancel my family's membership till hasler is gone). Unlike many others!. I have also told the membership team twice now that I'm not interested in signing up till he is gone and to STOP CONTACTING me!!!! Ive watched 2...
  38. raz7au

TIME TO BOYCOTT GAMES!!

Sound like what everyone was saying before the season, or more when we resigned the hasbeen. But most of you clowns still bought memberships. You poor souls.
  39. raz7au

Next 4 Games

And this kids is why you DONT DO DRUGS!!
  40. raz7au

Do you want Des to stay as a coach?

So there Mr I, put that in ya pipe and smoke it!
  41. raz7au

Bulldogs vs Panthers - Trial 1 Discussion Thread

How can you still have the morris brothers there.LOL
  42. raz7au

Your Bulldogs NRL AKL Nines side

And FAT chance seeing Beast in the 9's.
  43. raz7au

Bulldogs 2017 membership

I received a call last Friday. telling me the early bird discount was expiring. I specifically told them i was not renewing. They asked for feedback ( i will not be a member of this club whilst Des Hasler is in charge. ) Please call me the moment this changes and i will Renew.
  44. raz7au

Ray Dib - are you watching Des ? Nothing has changed at training

THIS.. from Brenko Lee. 《The coach (Des) is a lot different… him and sticky (Ricky Stuart) obviously have quite different game plans… 》 I'm my opinion id rather watch rickys. seems a bit more successful too
  45. raz7au

Who will follow Des

Thanks, but dont wait for des to go. Relieve us of your dribble now!
  46. raz7au

My honest and passionate viewpoint on FriDesGate

Mr I, i look forward to your next valued opinion in round 10 next year when we are 2 wins from 9 games.
  47. raz7au

Membership. Continue or cancel it?

Already canceled! While i will always support the club . My membership is cancelled until des is gone!
  48. raz7au

Guess what happens when the Dogs hit a new low?

And this, Kids is why you don't do drugs
  49. raz7au

Des fronting the board.

As i lay me down to sleep, i can only wish that when i wake, Des The has been has been sacked. Pretty pretty please.
  50. raz7au

Round 22 - Dogs vs Knights - NRL/NSWRL/NYC Discussion Thread & Team Lists

OOH there will be plenty, Most who are still happy with MEDIOCRITY
  51. raz7au

Nice Gesture By Will Hopoate

Our local team had 2 places to choose from, or the local chinese eatery, Not many meals werre taken, LOL
  52. raz7au

Fan Engagement Research

The 12 dragons supporters in the dragons den were louder than you lot last nite.
  53. raz7au

The Canterbury Breed

Is any body collecting these cards, Im chasing some of the gold versions? With thanks' Rey
  54. raz7au

Is Tony Williams Worth It?

That's how he hurt his hamstring ! Running. Ha ha ha
  55. raz7au

Reynolds stands by Bulldogs' 'touch footy' strategy

I logged on to comment on this post, Yet you have all said it before- we cant keep any opposition in their own half, Its a joke and Des is the COMEDIAN. Ive about had enough of the IMCOMPETENT CLOWN. And then i hear Sherex is in the Team, Well Well Well.
  56. raz7au

Everyone just relax

Yet parra beat us, missing there million dollar half and only 1 man on the bench. You are fuking kidding
  57. raz7au

ANZ Parking

My old man and i travel up from wollongong. We park at lidcombe and get the sprint train. Costs $4 return. Is so much easier and cheaper than parking at the stadium precinct
  58. raz7au

Sam Perrett - Sundays

Yeah ive ceased supporting these fuckwits on sundays? Its my religion,
  59. raz7au

Why I won't bag Michael Lichaa

I can not agree more! Glad his kicking game is gone though.
  60. raz7au

Who still thinks we can win the comp this year?

For the above commentors, Brisbane played during the day, This is a rarity these days, Dont win many during the sunlit hours. On topic though, we are no chance of winning comp playing the way we are at present.
  61. raz7au

All the smart and loyal fans knew long ago this team is shit

Could someone please confirm that Mr Invisible and Dognacious are not the same person. Thank you
  62. raz7au

I've had enough

Does anyone not think the game turned on its head when sherex came on. Gave them a penalty in their 20, then missed the tackle that led to a try, and then drops the ball 20 out from our own line, Farking disgrace.
  63. raz7au

Des a genius

I do agree with the OP on some of his thoughts. However, has anyone noticed we dont have any decent 5th tackle options. We still overdo the chip it to (Idris, Inu) play that worked 5 years ago, Rarely get a repeat set, cause our kickers are shit. Or our kickers dont get the ball it goes to...
  64. raz7au

The "I'm not renewing my membership" rollcall.

Thanks for thread Captain, i have supported dogs all of my 37 years,(it was bred into me)LOL, My father and i Have been paying members for the last 5 years. I made a decision earlier this year, that i would be downgrading my membership from Pedigree platinum to a 3 or 5 game membership. I travel...
  65. raz7au

Another Jersey

Do we still celebrate Ramadan
  66. raz7au

DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 3 | Bulldogs v Panthers

And Des will still pick T Williams in the team, Even after he gets suspended for 2 weeks
  67. raz7au

Kasiano and nsw cup

Never ever have a heard a post make so much sense, Thank christ im not the only one that has watched him play.
  68. raz7au

Bulldogs Membership 2014

Thank you for the correction mate,
  69. raz7au

Bulldogs Membership 2014

I have been a category 1/ pedigree platinum member for the past 3 years. our seats are on level 4 eastern side right on half way. I class them as the best in the house. In 2011 my ticket was $260, then we signed Dessie 2012 $320, 2013 $340 and now 2014 $385 if you sign before nov 30. I travel...
  70. raz7au

Put ya hand up!

Hello again ladies, gentleman, and as the first post started ( well you know). Shame to see the dogs go out, but didnt deserve to be there in the first place. I seriously cannot believe you guys still rate Hasler, Here is the game plan, 1,2,3,4,5 BOMB. Anyway enjoy a LOOOONG off season. Hope...
  71. raz7au

DISCUSSION THREAD |Finals Week 1 | Bulldogs v Kniights

Let's just bomb every set. Great game plan Des
  72. raz7au

Put ya hand up!

HELLO!!! Can i get some thumbs up. Ha ha ha
  73. raz7au

Tony Williams Best game this season

You guys are soo funny
  74. raz7au

Michael Ennis talks about the sensational form of the team

Ha Ha Ha, lets concentrate on playing Rugby League and forget about talking ourselves up in the media, DUNCES
  75. raz7au

Put ya hand up!

Thank you for your important reply dreamboat. I have and will always support the dogs, But it seems you are happy in life with mediocrity and being a LOSER. Enjoy buddy
  76. raz7au

Put ya hand up!

Please excuse the language in the opening post, I was very frustrated! I am happy that there has been some contribution, and as i am, most of u are dissapointed in what is being dished out by our well paid players week in week out. Yet there is still some here who believe( or maybe...
  77. raz7au

Put ya hand up!

Put ya hand up if your one the COCK SMOKERS who continually says ( des will have us coming good come the semi's) You know who you are. I've wasted my arvo and my quality time watching what I thought was the bulldogs. Enjoy kids
  78. raz7au

DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 17 | Bulldogs v Knights

Hope Benny doesn't bother getting back on the bus. Our enjoy reserves with perrett next week
  79. raz7au

Ben Barba - 2013 Discussion Thread

And once again ill say bye bye benny, Please forget about a pay rise, cause youve done fuck all to justify it.
  80. raz7au

If we miss the 8 - should Hasler be sacked?

Thank you 1935, By having an opinion that does not fit in with the daily dribblers on here, you will be fllamed. I dont think Des should be sacked. Yet. Let him have a few years. K Moore also did well in his 1st season as coach and then we sucked afterwards. Pretty much what is happening this...
  81. raz7au

Why aren't our centres scoring tries?

Can't put my finger on it, But J-Moz better start scoring more to get me some cash back, LOL
  82. raz7au

Tony Williams - 2013 Discussion Thread

Listening to sports ears he was called all nite, and conceded 2 penalties for being offside, 1st one they scored off next set. Now Des is a stats man how many has he cost us this year?
  83. raz7au

Titans, Broncos in queue for Bulldogs star Ben Barba

Bye bye benny bye bye, Take your mistake riddled game with you! Not sure Falou is the be all and end all though
  84. raz7au

Michael "The Falcon" Ennis - 2013 Discussion Thread

Fuck hey, if only we saw a little more of this!
  85. raz7au

Your half yearly bulldogs report card

Total of D for everything! Going on what i have seen we will finish 7th and be ousted 1st week of finals. Our big name players are a waste of money, BBarba for instance stands with his hands on his knees for most of the game. Ennis is trying, but not enough running from dummy half, and T...
  86. raz7au

When will tony Williams return?

Please fix the above to read- big braindead lump. Anyone hear him talk on fri nite, err umm err umm err umm err umm yeah.
  87. raz7au

Chip/grubber

Why is it the bulldogs cannot use the above plays, We did not get on erepeat set last nite, All we ever do is bomb it to the corner. Complete Farkin waste, Possession wins Football games. Why can Dessie not coach this??
  88. raz7au

Israel Folau | Rumour Thread

Thumbs this own truckers. ot: id be happy if barba got the next bus out of Belmore. Slow useless hack, Had his good year, now we are stuck with him!
  89. raz7au

Referees against us!!

Kept my multis alive, LOL