Winning Margin

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Big_Dawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reynolds and Morris straight in. Mitch brown and Romelo out.
T- Rex a possibility for Tim Browne.
All should be revealed when they get on the aeroplane on fri.

This could be our first full strength line up of the year.
Mitch brown what are you talking about

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Mitch brown what are you talking about
Lafai is meant to be keeping his centre spot with Morris. Inu to the wing to replace Browne is the story.

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see what side of the field Morris and Lafai play on.

It just wouldn't make sense to me of Lafai goes back to the right side with Morris staying on the left.

Morris plays on the right side for NSW. While we all know Lafai is a completely different player on the left side. I also think a centre/wing combination of Lafai and Inu would be awesome.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Inu has done nothing this year except give away penalties and get put on report, why would he replace Brown on the wing?

DogsFan4Life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Inu has done nothing this year except give away penalties and get put on report, why would he replace Brown on the wing?
Inu on the wing is less likely to be suspended due to less tackles .

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Because wing is inu best position. And lafai offers more potency than brown.

DogsFan4Life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This sums it up.
Il be spewing if brown gets dropped for one reason only = supercoach :grinning: have no back ups loll .but for the dogs il stick with inu on the wing lafai in the left centre position

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Il be spewing if brown gets dropped for one reason only = supercoach :grinning: have no back ups loll .but for the dogs il stick with inu on the wing lafai in the left centre position

Lol, yeh I hear you. I'll be spewing if Tony doesn't play. I took the chance this week and started him!

The.X.Factor

Forum Maniac
Reaction score
The only thing I don't like about Lafai being left centre is that when Morris is on the right he becomes ineffective in attack because he cannot use his fend or right foot step. On the other hand Lafai on the right is poor but on the left he's a superstar... It's a catch 22 I guess.

Although I hate having to weaken a position to strengthen another.

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha for sure im down on players this week need brown playing and scoring a few tries!

Big_Dawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lafai is meant to be keeping his centre spot with Morris. Inu to the wing to replace Browne is the story.
Well then why wouldn't des have done that for the knights game if that was his plan
Brown has done nothing wrong and is doing well

DogsFan4Life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well then why wouldn't des have done that for the knights game if that was his plan
Brown has done nothing wrong and is doing well
On super coach his rating is poor gets 20 max ,cause he hardly scores.we need a attacking winger like inu , someone who can leap like a frog and score .I see the dogs more defensive when they play brown on the wing rather than inu and bringing in lafai at centre .our full strength would be to drop brown and keep lafai!

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The only thing I don't like about Lafai being left centre is that when Morris is on the right he becomes ineffective in attack because he cannot use his fend or right foot step. On the other hand Lafai on the right is poor but on the left he's a superstar... It's a catch 22 I guess.

Although I hate having to weaken a position to strengthen another.
Morris is world class, he can adjust playing the same position on a different side.

The.X.Factor

Forum Maniac
Reaction score
Morris is world class, he can adjust playing the same position on a different side.
Morris is far better on the left than he is on the right... FACT!

Morris is a great defender on both sides but when it comes to attack he isn't as strong on the right as he is on the left; as a matter of fact he has never scored a try when playing right centre.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Canterbury Bulldogs ‏@NRLBulldogsNews 4m

Tim Lafai and Joel Romelo both playing NSW Cup right now at Shark Park against North Sydney.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Morris is far better on the left than he is on the right... FACT!

Morris is a great defender on both sides but when it comes to attack he isn't as strong on the right as he is on the left; as a matter of fact he has never scored a try when playing right centre.
Fact! Post #95 I can see Fact 3 times

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I'm out tonight getting cultured at Jesus Christ Superstar.. but on the plus side, I'll know if it's worthwhile watching the game after the fact :grinning:

Finger crossed for a Dogs win!

Canterbury Bulldogs ‏@NRLBulldogsNews 4m

Tim Lafai and Joel Romelo both playing NSW Cup right now at Shark Park against North Sydney.
and got smashed 42-20.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
JT confirmed out, nothing said about Morris, Reynolds or T Rex

Status
Not open for further replies.