RD 14 Manly vs Bulldogs Chanel 9 delay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

raz7au

Kennel Participant
Gilded
Reaction score
to all those haters that write us off in the start of the season. Those haters can suck my fat one because if they bulldogs win on friday night against manly, then beat the roosters, that would just make us outside of the top 4.. Make finals and win the premiership.. Create history to the nrl...

Because the bulldogs are the only team that has won a premiership outside the top 4.. ;)
drug fucked??

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
We beat Manly and we are only 1 point out of the top 4. All those haters and doubters (including many people on this forum) can eat humble pie.
that may be the case. but you can understand why many of us have been less than confident during the last 13 weeks? the wins havent been convincing as they were last year.

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
that may be the case. but you can understand why many of us have been less than confident during the last 13 weeks? the wins havent been convincing as they were last year.
MEE peaked too early last year and fell at the last hurdle. Our structure has changed this year and we are building. I'm seeing improvement over the past few weeks. Only time before we become totally dominant.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
MEE peaked too early last year and fell at the last hurdle. Our structure has changed this year and we are building. I'm seeing improvement over the past few weeks. Only time before we become totally dominant.
i hope so mate. right now the challenge is to stay in the 8 & its gonna be difficult coz its so congested atm.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck the delay, get to the game!! Bought tix tonight. fucking pumped!!!!

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I personally think we are building. Our ball handling is the only thing I'm seeing that needs to be improved and obvious refs need to give us a break on the penalties. If we can be more tidy then I think we have a very good chance of going one step further this year. But for now let's take on manly and roosters and if we get them two then I think we are heading in the right direction. I'm pumped for Friday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.