Chip/grubber

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
the dragons were most dangerous with the chips and grubbers last night, barba has got the bombs sorted he needs to now become more aggressive with these kicks and not stand off

you better believe thurston noticed how much space is in behind our line tbh

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hopefully his missus has her baby that night and he won't play!!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Thurston's missus that is!!!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
cowboys are so desperate right now they will wheel her into the changerooms for the birth

vietorious

pho-lawless
Reaction score
[video=youtube;i0AOZUAjSzg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0AOZUAjSzg[/video]

raz7au

Kennel Participant
Gilded
Reaction score
Why is it the bulldogs cannot use the above plays, We did not get on erepeat set last nite, All we ever do is bomb it to the corner. Complete Farkin waste,
Possession wins Football games.

Why can Dessie not coach this??

Dex

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why is it the bulldogs cannot use the above plays, We did not get on erepeat set last nite, All we ever do is bomb it to the corner. Complete Farkin waste,
Possession wins Football games.

Why can Dessie not coach this??
Low could had easily chipped and chased while trying to get out the goal area. But no, he decided to duck and get tackled in goals!

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Has any one noticed whenever Barba takes all these bombs he never jumps, which makes him vulenerable and it really makes it easy for the attackers to absolutely hammer him.

I thought all the full backs these days jump as high as possibl (a) to catch the ball before the attackers do (b) Give them self more time in the air hence putting doubts in attackers mind of catching them in mid air.

I dont think catching the bomb while feet on the ground is a clever option specially when you can see the opposition players running at you full speed.

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has any one noticed whenever Barba takes all these bombs he never jumps, which makes him vulenerable and it really makes it easy for the attackers to absolutely hammer him.

I thought all the full backs these days jump as high as possibl (a) to catch the ball before the attackers do (b) Give them self more time in the air hence putting doubts in attackers mind of catching them in mid air.

I dont think catching the bomb while feet on the ground is a clever option specially when you can see the opposition players running at you full speed.
Benny needs to take karate lessons. Hear Slater would make a good mentor :grinning:

Big_Dawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And who do u think thurston will be kicking to?

Big_Dawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why on earth did Dugan kick the ball if he put the foot down he would have scored for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.