I've had enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boldslug

Waterboy
Reaction score
I don't know why everyone sees tonight's result at the "final straw". The loss against the warriors was the real indication about how bad the team is going.

raz7au

Kennel Participant
Gilded
Reaction score
Does anyone not think the game turned on its head when sherex came on. Gave them a penalty in their 20, then missed the tackle that led to a try, and then drops the ball 20 out from our own line, Farking disgrace.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
I don't know why everyone sees tonight's result at the "final straw". The loss against the warriors was the real indication about how bad the team is going.
Because there are many people on here that just try and hope that there will be better days.
But there's only so much shit you can do in a toilet before you have to flush.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Because Parra is seen as our biggest rival having played so many huge matches throughout the 80's and trading premierships.
If we can't get up and perform for this, then we never wiill

Reaction score
Because Parra is seen as our biggest rival having played so many huge matches throughout the 80's and trading premierships.
If we can't get up and perform for this, then we never wiill
exactly how i feel

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
To be honest I've just had enough,
I have been to every dogs game at ANZ this year and i watch every dogs game on tv and im tiered of putting time money and the effort .
I love the dogs but it's killing me seeing my team struggle .
So fucking pissed tonight I need a break from this game.
Jinx

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't blame the team. We have a premiership winning team, we just have no one to lead it. And I'm not talking about on the field. Mbye is still young and he's not really a halfback but when combined with the forwards there is enough there to lead the team, and Reynolds has matured this season where he picks his moments and doesn't have stupid brain snaps. What we have is coaches who say "no, you'll do what I tell you"

Put out the team we had tonight and tell them to adlib and I bet we win. You can see it on their faces. You can see that the players want to unleash but they can't. They have to follow the coach.

Boldslug

Waterboy
Reaction score
Does boldslug not relise that almost every other team would have capitalised on parra only havinv 1 bench player and a host of positional changes through injury yet we still find a way to lose..
I do realise this, I'm just saying the writing was on the wall in the loss to the warriors. Tonight's game just confirms it.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
That 3 (6 points)games we should have won raiders,worriers and now parra if we had a skill full team we would be on top of the table.

obje

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If Wayne Bennett was coach you'd never see TRex on the field. He drops better players for less.
You'd have set plays from the halves instead of 90% bomb anywhere / run it sideways and throw a pass out to the winger. 90% of our attacks are hail maries.

Our team is boring to watch. I enjoy watching Broncos more, and I've hated them ever since they beat us in the 98 final.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
If Wayne Bennett was coach you'd never see TRex on the field. He drops better players for less.
You'd have set plays from the halves instead of 90% bomb anywhere / run it sideways and throw a pass out to the winger. 90% of our attacks are hail maries.

Our team is boring to watch. I enjoy watching Broncos more, and I've hated them ever since they beat us in the 98 final.
It seems every coach is out smarting des

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Does anyone not think the game turned on its head when sherex came on. Gave them a penalty in their 20, then missed the tackle that led to a try, and then drops the ball 20 out from our own line, Farking disgrace.
Don't blame TRex for that penalty.

Heck our players so much as breathed on field tonight and (if Parra were struggling to make metres) Maxwell would march them 50 up the field.

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I understand now why it hurts so bad. The reason being is that we are so unpredictable. The Manly and Souths games we look like world beaters. The rest of the games we look shit. All us fans hope that the world beaters are going to turn up but time after time they don't. But still we were all hoping that tonight, maybe they would turn up. Unfortunately they failed to turn up again. Our hopes are there every week but we get disappointed again and again. So many said, "I have a feeling we will turn up." Why must we hope? This is these ***** jobs to turn up. Imagine not turning up to work in the normal world. How long would you last?

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
To be honest I've just had enough,
I have been to every dogs game at ANZ this year and i watch every dogs game on tv and im tiered of putting time money and the effort .
I love the dogs but it's killing me seeing my team struggle .
So fucking pissed tonight I need a break from this game.
I turned the TV off and walked away, have never done it until this year and ive done it 3 or 4 times now, you can see early on we're going to dish up crap and get beaten easily so why bother

I never got to a dogs game last year and I wont be going again this year.....it's almost a 5hr drive each way for me to get to a game and I used to get to at least 3 a year but the very dull boring crap we dish up isn't worth the hassle even if we do win...its torture to watch, I actually don't think i'll even bother watching another dogs game on tv for the rest of the year (unless Des fucks off) im getting a lot more enjoyment at the moment watching other teams play, I got foxtel hooked back up this year so I didn't miss any dogs games but I now find myself looking forward more to watching the cowboys or broncos brand of football at least its not like watching under 6's

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Don't blame TRex for that penalty.

Heck our players so much as breathed on field tonight and (if Parra were struggling to make metres) Maxwell would march them 50 up the field.
You want to blame everyone but our players. Seriously you can't defend this bs of a team.

Guard Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I only follow the game for our emblem and fond memories from retro era to last premiership. This season has been such a disappointment because of the talent available to this clueless coach living off past premierships.
The game has evolved but thinks 2011 tactics can still cut it.
Maybe one morning we'll read about a sudden axing of des forthwith. Well one can only dream.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
You want to blame everyone but our players. Seriously you can't defend this bs of a team.
It's a combination of a lot of things.

Halves without a clue / No halves coach.
Hooker lacking fitness (40 minutes and he's gone)
Shit recruitment.
Lack of pressure from the coach on players to perform.

Status
Not open for further replies.