Recent content by RAMBO

1. RAMBO

If given the coaching job what would you change?

I can't believe it took this long for somebody to say something about Willie Mason . I chuckled when I saw the number 17
  2. RAMBO

We won with 16 men and inconsistent 5th tackle options

I was quite happy to see Morris kiss the bulldogs badge... I think that shows plenty of pride in the jersey especially since his dad is a dragons legend
  3. RAMBO

Rona/loko/licha

A Fullback would be nice.
  4. RAMBO

Frank Pritchard - 2012 Discussion Thread

Anyone got any news on Pritchard? Looked like he was in a lot of pain after the game.
  5. RAMBO

Super Hero Bulldogs!

id say Ennis is more of a villian like the joker
  6. RAMBO

Super Hero Bulldogs!

Morris - The flash
  7. RAMBO

Could anyone tell from the fuc.ed up coverage that st merge had won the Minor Premmy

One game on 9HD the other on 9 digital or something... they do that with the footy shows one channel gets the afl the other has the nrl footyshow
  8. RAMBO

Rep snub no torment for El Magic

that sucks how he never got more opportunities during his prime and the same goes for the General... i reckon that guy is the most deserving for a rep spot but with the likes of Hayne and the other freak fullbacks he'll never get it.... hope he does though.
  9. RAMBO

Finals predictions

success and nothing less.... but im proud of how far we have come but i wouldnt mind a premiership this season
  10. RAMBO

Morris on stand-by for blues

hey guys was just on facebook and got an update from the bulldogs fan thingy it said josh morris has been selected for origin anyone know if its true.... i couldnt really find it anywhere else but i havent really looked too hard... but yeah let us know
  11. RAMBO

Dogs look at playing in Campbelltown

Campbelltown stadium would be awsome to watch the dogs at... i used to love watching the dogs vs the tigers there was always a sell out and atmosphere was wild
  12. RAMBO

Any heard whether we are still trying to buy Matt King!

Curtousy of SBW leaving Mundines our sponsor for the year :)
  13. RAMBO

Defiant Sonny ready to go to jail

man if you got 2 grand to blow give it to charity...
  14. RAMBO

Sydney Supporters are lazy -GET DOWN TO THE GAMES!

i wont make the game bloody exams :(
  15. RAMBO

ROLL CALL: vs Knights !

im in + 1