Could anyone tell from the fuc.ed up coverage that st merge had won the Minor Premmy

Status
Not open for further replies.

okanui

Waterboy
Reaction score
That sucks Channel 9....D Gallop rushing from 1 stadium to another.......Make both games live on FRIDAY night!

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Where would you have the other game live? There's only one Channel Nine. They're both live in New Zealand though.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
"make both games live on friday night"

you want split screen?:p

i could tell when channel 9 just stayed at kogerah and they were obviously celebrating something

the normal viewer would be able to accertain that they had just won the minor premiership

JPC_DOGS

wineboy
Reaction score
nrl management bunch of no vision morons.
double header at anz would've attracted 60,000 i reckon.
missed opportunity.
and yes, from seeing the dragons supporters celebrating come full time at kogarah, i knew right away we had lost to tigers.

RAMBO

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
One game on 9HD the other on 9 digital or something... they do that with the footy shows one channel gets the afl the other has the nrl footyshow

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Was there evidence he actually rushed from one stadium to another? Was it just me or was the refereeing in the first half a bit one sided.

okanui

Waterboy
Reaction score
So it wasn't me just thinking that!!! in front of my dragon supporter wife...... I was blocking my eyes and ears....Cause the fans knew with there headphones....FU.k .....

okanui

Waterboy
Reaction score
nrl management bunch of no vision morons.
double header at anz would've attracted 60,000 i reckon.
missed opportunity.
and yes, from seeing the dragons supporters celebrating come full time at kogarah, i knew right away we had lost to tigers.
Yep!!

M

MikeyP..

They should just play all the games on fox. Then all these problems will be solved.

Marioo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The better idea would of been to play dragons game on sunday

The only problem with that if dogs had lost tonight and dragons ended up losing on sunday then dogs would of missed out

luckily it ended up working fine but what if the dogs made a comeback from 16 nil down or whenver tonight

would of looked like fools

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I could tell straight away from the bench who had won the Dogs game... :(

the_crusader

I'm a big blob of LARD
Reaction score
Was there evidence he actually rushed from one stadium to another? Was it just me or was the refereeing in the first half a bit one sided.
Yes it was very one sided mate

sn33ky23q

Ahmad
Reaction score
One game on 9HD the other on 9 digital or something... they do that with the footy shows one channel gets the afl the other has the nrl footyshow
nah it was like that last week
yesterday both had dragons

Kent Brockman

Kennel Established
Reaction score
During the 2nd half of the Dragons game telecast when the Tigers were leading 34-6 you could hear the St George ground announcer say it over the loudspeaker in the background and the crowd cheer...

Status
Not open for further replies.