Defiant Sonny ready to go to jail

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
but he is. Its a civil matter not a criminal one :grinning:. Good luck extraditing SBW if u can

Why would anyone bother extraditing him?

You seem to forget it won't just be Sonny's house/assets in question.

Every time he refuses to turn up to court and loses he is liable for court expenses so he's racking up a bill there. Not to mention he's breaking Australian law each time. Plus the compensation case that will be filed against him that he won't turn up to defend so will lose by default.

If all his dreams and aspirations are to play for the All Blacks, what does the fuking genius think he's going to do when he comes back to Australia for a Test Match?

You think the All Blacks will be happy to have him only for games outside Australia?

Good luck playing for Toloun for the rest of your life Sonny....it's the only place left.

RAMBO

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Can the Bulldogs please provide a BSB and Bank Account number. I want to donate $2000 towards the legal fund. I Want to see justice. Justice is no other than Sonny Bill playing for the Bulldogs untill the end of his contract, or not playing at all!
man if you got 2 grand to blow give it to charity...

Niff Nuff

Waterboy
Reaction score

Every time he refuses to turn up to court and loses he is liable for court expenses so he's racking up a bill there. Not to mention he's breaking Australian law each time. Plus the compensation case that will be filed against him that he won't turn up to defend so will lose by default.

If all his dreams and aspirations are to play for the All Blacks, what does the fuking genius think he's going to do when he comes back to Australia for a Test Match?

You think the All Blacks will be happy to have him only for games outside Australia?

Good luck playing for Toloun for the rest of your life Sonny....it's the only place left.
Great post. You made me look at it a different way. He will continue to rack up a whole heap of complex legal debts here and won't be able to step foot back in the country. At this stage it is a paper war and the paper is all heading in one direction. They're even throwing it at him!! The All Blacks aren't going to be happy reaaranging their schedule to protect a player with legal debts and issues in Australia. He can never play Super 12 either so will decline in value as soon as the French get sick of him. No NRL or Super League. All Blacks increasingly tricky. No Super 12. He hasn't got a clue.

When I see Mundine talking about it 'being the first step' and how he's helping his brother and friend it makes me realise this farce is very very funny.

Gottalaugh at the Williams and Mundine pantomine with the mysterious and elusive Dr Svengali Nasser pulling the strings behind the scenes.

They're a parody of themselves. What is good is they have so much ego between the two of them. And they're so duimb, it will be ages before they realise they're screwed.

Williams and mundine deserve each other. I can't wait for the announcement of their love child.

I laughed and laughed. Bon jour Sonny-Bill!!!

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score

You are right. Good post. He wont be able to come back here without being arrested if he doesnt pay up or appear in court. What All Black team would want him for every game but the most important to them, vs Australia, ie Bledisloe Cup for starters.

SBW, Mundine and Nasser are going to be victims of thier own short-sightedness. They havent thought it through and dont yet realise SBW will probably never be an All Black. Apart from not being able to play in Australia, the All Blacks only pick players who play in the Super 14s or in NZ. Neither of which he will be able to do.

He gets injured in France as much as he did here, he wont be signed for a second season for anything more than match payments and has nowhere to go and cant come back here. He may well have just shot himself in the foot.

Sucked in SBW you grub.

He could also end up just like Mundine by listening to him. A talented sportman who nobody likes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Niff Nuff

Waterboy
Reaction score
Whispers??

Did anyone see the SBW comment on Ch9 where he says he knows there are 'whispers' back home...or in Australia (can't remember how he referred to the place he's not gonna see for a while - 'home' is certainly no longer accurate).

But 'whispers'???? A Supreme Court injunction is not a 'whisper'. Coverage in every newspaper and TV radio bulletin for two weeks is not a whisper. What planet are these guys on? Planet Mundine I guess - where reality is put aside and the world revolves around their so-called 'talent'. Fools.

If he's been carrying on like this in the squad for the past few months or however long - everyone must've been getting sick of him. I reckon a few players would have actually have been glad to see him leave.

I know I'm gonna sound like a niff nuff I wonder what our season whould have looked like if Barba had played from the bench in Round three as some were suggesting......???

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
ffs stop calling SBW a kid

he is 23 now, well over being a little boy now people
he is just a dumb kiwi **** like a majority of them
got told about a number higher than 4 so he was all over the deal

nasals

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
no player is biggger than the game,and sonny seems to think he is bulletproof,seems like he has no clue right now,very immature
Oh that's a myth honey.. SBW is big enough to make you his closest friend right now. :slick:

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dunny Bill is so funny...he should become a comedian...he crapped on that he done this for the young players to get more money...then in the same sentence says there should be less teams....less teams means less opportunity for the young players he says he's looking out for....he's a friggin liar, thick as a brick.

I wonder what the French ra ra side will do when injuiry prone SBW starts missing every second game with injuiry....hope they tear up/walk out on his contract!...

but to see him sitting in gaol over this would be ROFLCOPTER!!!!

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
lol if sonny goes to jail lets all visit him and laugh at his stupidity.

ash160 he wont get injured in union, coz he will hardly touch the footy nor will he tackle.

Status
Not open for further replies.