Not open for further replies.

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
here he is, complete with soap on a rope

bleedblue&white

go the berries
Reaction score
The bank will have first priority over the house if its sold because technicaly they own it, what it means is if the dogs get awarded compensation sonny will have to find the money else where as his properties won't cover it! I doubt he will have the cash or that his brothers will cover him (they will run and hide when this gets serious!) he won't be able to pay and then a warrant can be taken out on him! So that means no all blacks for sonny bill!!!!

bdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah thats what I thought as well.

if SBW doesn't pay the loan then the bank owns the house. therefore the house could not be seized as it does not belong to the scumbag
if that is what the courts were to do, they would be able to because he hasn't stopped paying his mortgage, therefore the bank has no caims

K

KL

if that is what the courts were to do, they would be able to because he hasn't stopped paying his mortgage, therefore the bank has no caims
It really depends on the circumstances.
We don't know, so we can only speculate.

Billy Bright

Waterboy
Reaction score
Would you really want this geezer back. He legged it to the other side of the world in a CIA covert operation. Look at what he's done for flippin morale of other players.

Fine him, sue him, sure but have his poxy ass back, I think he would cause more grief for the club.

BM-dog

Tough person
Reaction score
"I stand by my convictions - and if they want to send me to jail for what I believe in, then so be it."
what convictions?

he's such a ****.

Terry Mortimer

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Wow this plan doesnt seem to be very wel thought out as i thought
Listen to Folkes and you are star for eternity in the NRL and the Bulldogs. Listen to Mundine and Nasser and you end up in Jail....

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Surely his fiance has the property under her name now.....?
The house is mortgaged in his name. The bank wont let you give it to someone else. Its collateral for the loan. He can sell it, but since the Sydney property market is in a downturn he''d probably lose money doing so.

The_General

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Posted in the Photoshop thread but think it deserves a run in here too.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
My understanding is that the courts will take preceedence over the banks.

The court will take the house and sell it, and pass the money onto the Bulldogs. The baks will then sue SBW for the remainder to be paid on the house/loan. If he can't offer financial consolation to the Bulldogs (above the cost of the house), then theres a high chance he'll go to gaol as the next step in proceedings.

He really is as dumb as dog****, which is why the Bulldogs was the perfect club for him.

He seems to think him, Nasser, and Mundine are above any law in any country.

Fingers crossed they absolutely bone him to the fullest extent of the law, gaol the guy, and let him be Sonny Boyfriend Williams for a while. There are plenty of prisoners that would love to give him a jolly ol time I'm sure.

SBW will declare bankrupcy :p

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
Where are all the hektik Nasser supporters who thought he was some sort of genius??

"he's more wiser than youse think"

K

Kane 'em

Just wait till he drops the soap, we will see who is the bigger man hero.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Where are all the hektik Nasser supporters who thought he was some sort of genius??

"he's more wiser than youse think"
but he is. Its a civil matter not a criminal one :grinning:. Good luck extraditing SBW if u can

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
sonny should have put all his assets under someone else's name if he had covered all avenues before leaving
wouldnt matter i think there is 6 - 12 months prior to him changing stuff

so they could still take his house which is for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.