Dogs look at playing in Campbelltown

Status
Not open for further replies.

100% Loyal

Waterboy
Reaction score
He is a bulldog supporter and a member on this site obvisously, just like me , so thats all we need to know ...he has a good point as well , unlike your post comments which relate to nothing about the subject.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
isnt campbelltown wests ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
mate firstly...!! who are you?
check my profile its got all the details there

and secondly..!!do you know anyone in the club, for you to come out and talk ****.
do you know anyone within the club or are you just talking ****?

mate i think you make up alot of bull***@.... and this thread is over done man....
because its the players that make the club and not where they play...
sorry? it seems you have failed english badly especially in the litracy and grammer section

hth

kitepower

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
mate the topic is about "campbelltown" and not "english" mate.....
ok ...d*#k H@*d....get over yourself mate.....ooooh wait your missy perfect i forgot sorry..!!!:grinning: stop wasting my time...

wogdog

Boards Don't Hit Back!
Reaction score
so belmore (bulldogs heartland) isn't suitable but campbelltown (a rival clubs territory) IS!..............pppfffttttt ffffff that

cmrn

can i buy a vowel please?
Reaction score
i didnt realise there was a ready 2 use stadium at belmore :confused:

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
not only is campbelltown ready to use they have the $$$$'s (8M of them) to improve what is already a great stadium.

A large percentage of that money will be used to improve the corporate facilities.

Pa-28

Bring back the BIFF!!!
Reaction score
meh, I guess it's better than the central coast!

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Might be a good move. Play 3 games or so there a year. It is only 20 mins or so from ANZ stadium anyway. And might get a few new supporters, and better still might even get a few Juniors.

Plus i am sure u will get 20000 to the game so atmosphere will be good. So everyone wins.

Unless your so narrow sighted that you would rather watch a game with 6000 people at ANZ???

I dont know. But I would rather go out west then watch games at ANZ

RAMBO

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Campbelltown stadium would be awsome to watch the dogs at... i used to love watching the dogs vs the tigers there was always a sell out and atmosphere was wild

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Here's the dealio.

1. Wests Tigers play only 3 games a year at Campbelltown. Not enough by a lot of Wests people's standards but that's their problem.

2. Campbelltown Council is (fully/partly ? .... not sure) responsible for the usage and upkeep. It's a multi-million dollar venue that hardly gets used to it's potential. 3x NRL matches. Bunch of junior league games. A couple of soccer games. Lots of money gets spent on it but it rarely gets used. Getting harder to justify council spending on it. So ....... this leads us to ....

3. In a bid to attract more people to use the venue, Campbelltown Council approached several clubs (Dogs, Rooters and others) to come and use the venue, after repeated requests fell on deaf ears to have more Wests games at the place. The fans want Wests there. Wests wont commit to more than 3 a year.

It's not a permanent move by Bulldogs - Never was !

So if you're Campbelltown Council ... what do you do ?

As a resident I can tell you, I'd rather the council spend more on local infrastructure and stuff like that, rather than pour hundreds-of-thousands of dollars on that white elephant.

But if MY Dogs are happy to use the place, it helps the bottom line of council and Bulldogs management if we fill it. It also helps the Dogs fans out here (who been forced to travel for YEARS - why do you think we pack the place when we're out here ?), and ultimately it means more bums on seats at our games cheering our players, making for better atmosphere.

PLUS ! After the game .... the worlds best Pizza is right next door to the ground !

IF it happens - I'll throw my place open for a BBQ for ALL Kennels members who want to come ! We can meet up. Eat. Then go watch the boys and get sauced afterwards ! I'll personally roll you into a train-carriage, if you cant stand up at the end of the day, so you get home OK.

Campbelltown are largely hospitable people - unlike those Camden idiots !

Chappo

Bulldog Pride
Reaction score
IF it happens - I'll throw my place open for a BBQ for ALL Kennels members who want to come ! We can meet up. Eat. Then go watch the boys and get sauced afterwards ! I'll personally roll you into a train-carriage, if you cant stand up at the end of the day, so you get home OK.

Lol I hope you know what you're getting yourself into =P

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
Lots of Dogs fans out this way. Before the WT's won the comp and the bandwagon started gaining some momentum, we used to easily outnumber their fans at Orana Park/C'town Stadium, the atmosphere is always really good, and I'll throw a party every time we play there! Lets do it, I say.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Here's the dealio.

1. Wests Tigers play only 3 games a year at Campbelltown. Not enough by a lot of Wests people's standards but that's their problem.

2. Campbelltown Council is (fully/partly ? .... not sure) responsible for the usage and upkeep. It's a multi-million dollar venue that hardly gets used to it's potential. 3x NRL matches. Bunch of junior league games. A couple of soccer games. Lots of money gets spent on it but it rarely gets used. Getting harder to justify council spending on it. So ....... this leads us to ....

3. In a bid to attract more people to use the venue, Campbelltown Council approached several clubs (Dogs, Rooters and others) to come and use the venue, after repeated requests fell on deaf ears to have more Wests games at the place. The fans want Wests there. Wests wont commit to more than 3 a year.

It's not a permanent move by Bulldogs - Never was !

So if you're Campbelltown Council ... what do you do ?

As a resident I can tell you, I'd rather the council spend more on local infrastructure and stuff like that, rather than pour hundreds-of-thousands of dollars on that white elephant.

But if MY Dogs are happy to use the place, it helps the bottom line of council and Bulldogs management if we fill it. It also helps the Dogs fans out here (who been forced to travel for YEARS - why do you think we pack the place when we're out here ?), and ultimately it means more bums on seats at our games cheering our players, making for better atmosphere.

PLUS ! After the game .... the worlds best Pizza is right next door to the ground !

Hahahahahahaha. Great fücking post man.

I love the pizza joint you speak of. Especially at 3 in the morning smashed off your tits.

But you are right. The atmosphere at that ground is great. Surely CCC can see the benefits. Its a win-win situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.