Dogs look at playing in Campbelltown

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmrn

can i buy a vowel please?
Reaction score
meh, doesn't bother me since were no longer the 'canterbury bankstown bulldogs' anyway

Costaki10

Bulldogs Army
Reaction score
dont agree. what is with our club and wanting to play home games everywhere?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
lol. Seriously who'll take the word of that website over a the Bulldogs website?

K

kennyy

I'd love for us to play there, one game here and there wouldnt hurt

U all whinge abt ANZ but when the alternatives come up u sook like little baby girls

cmrn

can i buy a vowel please?
Reaction score
I'd love for us to play there, one game here and there wouldnt hurt

U all whinge abt ANZ but when the alternatives come up u sook like little baby girls
yep exactly... everyone is quick to whinge/criticise but they can't provide other 'viable short term' alternatives

*cue the go back to belmore brigade*

K

kennyy

yep exactly... everyone is quick to whinge/criticise but they can't provide other 'viable short term' alternatives

*cue the go back to belmore brigade*
Exactly, my post was more pre emptive than anything, someone will come in and whinge..
But in all seriousness, its very similar to belmore except its more west and not in shambles.

Keefy

The Family Club
Reaction score
We haven't been registerd as Canterbury Bankstown since 1994.
I think it about time we got over it!

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

Malla

Reaction score
Doesn't bother me. Beats playing at Homebush tbh.. the atmosphere will be awesome there with like 15000 in capacity. Besides I think a large proportion of our demographic in fans actually reside in the far west, and obviously the doggies marketing team put some research behind this proposition.. so I don't see it as a big problem.

Malla

Reaction score
There's no comments from our CEO. Our constitution states we are supporters of Rugby League in the Canterbury, Bankstown and Liverpool areas. One game at Campbelltown may help us attract the Wests side of Liverpool.
minto lol

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
seeing as I live about 10 mins away from there, I quite enjoy this idea and would happily welcome it :p

kitepower

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
sorry ppl but they r moving to the crest in bass hill.......watch in a couple of months...one of their major sponsors r in tlks with then to org some facilities there... but i dont know what they r going to do with their athletic wehter or not it will be moved some where else to make way for the bulldogs.......so i hope that answers everyone's question... but they r also in talks about the land in liverpool inwhich they still own so not to sure wat they r going to do with it "SO" y dont everyone try n come up with what the board of directors could do with the land???? wether to sell it or build somethink on it??? but for now everyone have a good day....bye

kitepower

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
there is no talks nore have there been about a move to campelltown!!! so who ever started this thread is wrong.....

Status
Not open for further replies.