scot
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Don't get me started on LFC...I watched the MUFC/Everton game when got up...Liverpoolbeat the other big 4 teams (and teams like Villa and Man City) regularly because those teams come to play football. When a team like Stoke or West Ham puts 10 bodies behind the ballwe struggle. Man U can beat teams that come defend. We can't, and haven't been able to for years.

Incredibly frustrating.

Iwatched Man City/Stoke live...as soon as they got that goal Iknew it was over...every raid they launched I knew would be shut down.

Are you going to the fan day? It'd be good to meet you finally.

Cheers,

Scott
    I can.

I recorded it and watched it this morning and the whole time I knew we wouldn't break them down and score.

We didn't even really come close!

Stoke defended really well though and I thought they deserved to win just because we barely got a shot on goal. Nor did they besides the one they scored, but they had to defend for 80% of the game after Delap got sent off.

You can't really talk though, as I said, Livepool would let points slip away, and I think you have drawn 7 out of your past 10 or something like that.

You guys have a huge game against Chelsea coming up.
    The only saving grace for me was that Tim Cahill scored the winner.

Rank...Mind you, I think Celtic are going to relinquish their grip on the SPL...its just a good thing Rangers **** up when we do.
    Haha, we let them win because we are pathetic, absolutely pathetic. Didn't you know by now? We are only a few points above the drop zone.
    Way too hard. Never thought we would win.

Hey, be happy Arsenal beath Chelsea for you guys!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…