Not open for further replies.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
They're both good and play different positions I don't think one is better than the other!! I think they're both very good players

bulldawg

bulldog
Reaction score
I beg to differ - if they were both very good - then they would have both been picked. then again we're all allowed to have an opinion.

matthew

Kennel Established
Reaction score
they r exactley the same they r identical twins ha ha
just goes to show josh wouldve of got picked if he didnt get injured b4 game 1 of origin. Josh Morris , Micheal Jennings and the wolfman would be one speedy backline

Contender

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
There going with more experience, which is a boost in confidence.

B.Morris has more competition in his position but the twins are pretty much equal in terms of impact.

I still believe QLD has more.

matthew

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I dont know why they still go with Brent Kite he is the softest forward going asoon as someone touches his legs he drops - i never see him bust a tackle, should go with another shadow player in Tom Leroyd Lars who does bust through tackles

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
They should put Josh in. He'll put the half a million dollar centre/winger/centre/winger/centre/winger/centre/winger/centre/winger/centre/winger/centre/winger on show again.

Contender

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Like Gus said, there going for good "Origin" players lol.

afghan4life

Beastwood
Reaction score
whats the use they arnt gonna pick him
monoghan would be first choice

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Looks like Morris will play Wednesday.

bulldogs27

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations Josh, I hope that your enjoying your experience in State of Origin.

Yak From Yass

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I believe he has been released from the Blues and will be turing out for the Dogs this weekend. The selectors have picked Monaghan to replace Jennings.

Munnuz 1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe he has been released from the Blues and will be turing out for the Dogs this weekend. The selectors have picked Monaghan to replace Jennings.
I was sort of hoping that he wasnt playing for the Blues coz if the dogs turn up with the right attitude, Morris and Goodwin (if he plays) will destroy Penrith on that side of the field...bad luck about not being chosen ahead of Monoghan, but he can have the selectors kicking themselves with a strong performance on the weekend...hopefully

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
i say the kennel will be in for a good perfomance tomorrow night :D...along with morris and the rest of the boys :D:D

RAMBO

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
hey guys was just on facebook and got an update from the bulldogs fan thingy it said josh morris has been selected for origin anyone know if its true.... i couldnt really find it anywhere else but i havent really looked too hard... but yeah let us know

da_doc

Waterboy
Reaction score
i got the same msg! came on here to see if its true...
the kennel is usually up to date with news...

Status
Not open for further replies.