Frank Pritchard - 2012 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
We let the Dragons in the game the minute Pritchard got off the field.

It might not look like it or stand out, but he is an invaluable form of confidence for the team.
it looks like it, he would be my pick as captain.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Frank was on TV last night, reckons he will shave his beard when we are out of the comp, hopefully we will have the trophy when that happens Frank.
The report says he has been a better player this year and is getting plenty of game minutes, I think he still has more improvement in him.
Do youse think he is at his best?

Cat & Mouse

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Only 2 pages discussing Pritchard! That's a surprise..

OT: I think Frank has had his most consistent year in FG, he has shown what he really can do. For some reason I think he can go even better.. still some improvement, but geez it's hard to fault this guy.
Agree 100% on the consistency, hasn't dropped a beat, dropped a few balls here and there though.

I remember in his first few years at Penrith he was the best you could get to a SBW mould. Held the ball out in one hand, no look offloads, an absolute wrecking ball. But saying that, he did this so inconsistently. Would actually show up for a match every 2 months or so. Fast forward and he has matured so much as a footballer, playing good footy week in week out. Love it!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
It was great to see Frank the Tank play to his potential last night, had his best game in ages and menaced the Roosters all night, legendary.

simooo

Waterboy
Reaction score
Great game by Frankie last night. Showed quite a bit of pace there.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Im sure he will step it up another gear or two from here on in also

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Finals are where players make a name for themselves.
Frank needs to go to another level and help take the heat off the less experienced players in the squad.
His hard running for the try he scored v Chooks is JUST what we need a LOT more of from him.

Go hard Franky !

RAMBO

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Anyone got any news on Pritchard? Looked like he was in a lot of pain after the game.

theprestige

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
That's racist, just cause Muslims tend to wear beards doesn't mean that Frank's a terrorist. No need to be so stereotypical mate
You've taken it out of context. He wasn't being derogatory, it was just a comment regarding him appearing scrappy.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
No shaving till we win it all

Phantomlock

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
...that goes for Kas as well! (who'd wanna run at either of them...scary!!!)

PL

Status
Not open for further replies.