Recent content by Izzy Forreal

1. Izzy Forreal

Vale: Izzy Forreal

For all his kennel brothers and sisters here is a photo of Izzy Forreal. I would also like to say we have all taken great comfort in reading your posts over the last day. He really was a great man who had a heart of gold. Someone I was proud to call my dad. Thank you all again for your kind...
  2. Izzy Forreal

The Kennel Remembers: Izzy Forreal (2011 - 2017).

yes I'm his wife, thank you for your wishes
  3. Izzy Forreal

The Kennel Remembers: Izzy Forreal (2011 - 2017).

Izzy lost his battle with cancer after five and a half long years.
  4. Izzy Forreal

Vale: Izzy Forreal

Hi everyone out there in Bulldog land, Just letting everyone know that Izzy Forreal passed away at 12:33pm today after a five and a half year battle with cancer. He is laying down in his bulldog t-shirt ready for his final match. The one thing that put a smile on his face, regardless of the...
  5. Izzy Forreal

Dib Hints at exciting announcement next week

When? Or do we have to think up a more boring departure first?
  6. Izzy Forreal

Is nabbing Moylan a possibility?

Hmm, sounds interesting.
  7. Izzy Forreal

CANTERBURY COULD BE FORCED TO MAKE A DECISION ON DES HASLER’S FUTURE SOON

You're not wrong bro. :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:
  8. Izzy Forreal

CANTERBURY COULD BE FORCED TO MAKE A DECISION ON DES HASLER’S FUTURE SOON

This would be he worst news report ever other than to hear Kim Jong-un was elected as Australia's prime minister.
  9. Izzy Forreal

Graham: Inside the meeting that made me a Dragon

Good on you Jammer, you've given the Bulldogs everything you could have given them as a player and leader. His little chat with Ray Dib didn't sound real warm and comforting: "My first reaction to my meeting with Ray was surprise and disappointment". Anyway, best wishes for the St...
  10. Izzy Forreal

Richie Kenner released to Souths

With all the flak that we've had to fly through regarding the salary cap disaster I'd say that the only new stars we're shelling out for would be Woods and maybe Foran. But... if Hasler is shown the door and collects his termination payout as he walks through it I'm doubtful about signing...
  11. Izzy Forreal

James Graham gone - confirmed

A very well balanced recruitment and retention. The thing that hits me more than anything is two current captains who who wouldn't take a backward step on the field, but are leaving the club while they are still captains. IMO that's a real big indication that the football club is being badly...
  12. Izzy Forreal

Farewell and thanks for your service.

So James Graham is really on the way out eh?. When I saw his face after the St George match all I thougt was: "Good on you mate, you're one one of the best we've had around this joint and we won't be picking up another one as good as you too easily".
  13. Izzy Forreal

Local pup is proof brutal Dog days can't last

So would I. When he's under pressure he always comes up with the goods. He just might be that rockstar that has been talked about for so long.
  14. Izzy Forreal

I would have thought that the mentoring would have been a more low key thing. The way I interpret your description of it its like a high pressure "you have to make e all the grades" or you're out. The fact that some people do like to read their own headlines is a sad but true situation...
  15. Izzy Forreal

Through the clubs junior systems there are so manny top gun young players produced. Its just my opinion but I think its sad that such a large percentage of them seem to go through this "personal Issues" problem. Is it drugs, is it money or is it both? I'm no guru but I think a mentoring...