Is nabbing Moylan a possibility?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
There is no health issues with Moylan, Gus just said that as not to unsettle the team during the finals, Moylan approached Ivan Cleary at his house a week after he took the Tigpies job.
I have a friend who knows Nathan really well.
Moylan hates Hook and won't play under him again, so Moylan is definitely moving clubs which club I don't know I have tried to find out but my friend can't get anymore info.
Hmm, sounds interesting.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can we fuck Aaron woods and Foran off and snag Michael Morgan some how? I didn't realise he was able to handle the team duties without JT.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So....
Moylan to Manly
Spine of Turbo Moylan DCE Korisou plus the likes of Jake T, Walker etc...
Roosters nab Tedesco for 1.4 to go with other gun players
All these clubs, sharks, Parra, Dragons, Broncos, all upgrading and fitting them under.
We have to shred Graham Reynolds and we are told another to get 2 players - we have a shit roster - and WE are over the cap???
Fuck the NRL
Fuck the media chasing us
And FUCK YOU DIB DES AND RAE for KILLING MY CLUB!!!
Rorter$ paying Tedesco 700K on the cap... he took 'unders' ... they must mean he took under the table

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Rorter$ paying Tedesco 700K on the cap... he took 'unders' ... they must mean he took under the table
I doubt nrl would of registered it for 700k, after the gasnier on 55k debacle they cracked down and wouldnt register contracts well under
Their " market value"
But knowing the nrl they prolly said yes, dogs were only offering 300k more a season and tigers similar but that's sounds right roosters......
Fecking roosters

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I doubt nrl would of registered it for 700k, after the gasnier on 55k debacle they cracked down and wouldnt register contracts well under
Their " market value"
But knowing the nrl they prolly said yes, dogs were only offering 300k more a season and tigers similar but that's sounds right roosters......
Fecking roosters
The registered SBWs contract for 600K plus TPAs in 2013

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The registered SBWs contract for 600K plus TPAs in 2013
700k 5 years ago was very good coin, not now tho
Plus nobody knows what was registered, not u not me not the papers

Last edited:

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Moylan has isues with Griffin and Trent Merrin. Moylan fucked Sally Fitzgibbons as did Te Maire Martin and Merrin wants to murder both of them. Moylan's issue with Griffin is, Griffin gave Moylan a spray at halftime when Panthers played Warriors and were down 28-6 at halftime. They eventually won. Moylan was dirty and asked Griffin about Cartwright who had about 6-7 errors in the first half. After that Moylan wouldn't go to sponsor event's and promotional stuff and refused to speak with Griffin. This **** seems like a baby and creeps on players partners, why would you want him at our club. Penrith also have told whoever is keen on him they will not pay a single cent of his contract so we couldn't get him anyway.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This info I am going to tell you has come from as close a source you could get to a player.

Matt Moylan wants out of panthers and is looking at being at the Dogs next year. I would not say this if it didn't come from such a person so close to a player. I am over all the stories that circulate but as I said this source is too close to him to ignore. I can't go further with this as i don't want the source exposed. Seriously I am not taking the piss.

I could only think Hasler is gone and Foran won't be coming.
Part of the puzzle solved

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If we had the cash? would you think he would compliment our playing roster in 2018

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Lol Des leaves so you've resorted to asking stupid questions. We don't have the cash so this topic is pointless.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fullback or five eight... yep he sure would!

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lol Des leaves so you've resorted to asking stupid questions. We don't have the cash so this topic is pointless.
Now and then I flick off a stupid question just to see if I get a bite from someone like you Sir! :tonguewink: OH well, looks like there is only one this time round!

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So....
Moylan to Manly
Spine of Turbo Moylan DCE Korisou plus the likes of Jake T, Walker etc...
Roosters nab Tedesco for 1.4 to go with other gun players
All these clubs, sharks, Parra, Dragons, Broncos, all upgrading and fitting them under.
We have to shred Graham Reynolds and we are told another to get 2 players - we have a shit roster - and WE are over the cap???
Fuck the NRL
Fuck the media chasing us
And FUCK YOU DIB DES AND RAE for KILLING MY CLUB!!!
In my opinion I don't see that Manly spine working too well. Moylan and DCE are really similar in the way they play other then DCE obviously just having a better kicking game. I feel like a player like Blake Green compliments DCE perfectly and lets him take over and play his natural game. If they enough coin to chase a Moylan calibre of player then they should invest it in a high quality forward, there forward pack is filled with way too many average players.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
In my opinion I don't see that Manly spine working too well. Moylan and DCE are really similar in the way they play other then DCE obviously just having a better kicking game. I feel like a player like Blake Green compliments DCE perfectly and lets him take over and play his natural game. If they enough coin to chase a Moylan calibre of player then they should invest it in a high quality forward, there forward pack is filled with way too many average players.
Thats it.
If manly want a new 6 they should just try pinch Elgey. he would work well with them imo. Been down on form the kid but theres no doubt there is loads of talent there, just needs to shore up his defence

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Moylan has isues with Griffin and Trent Merrin. Moylan fucked Sally Fitzgibbons as did Te Maire Martin and Merrin wants to murder both of them. Moylan's issue with Griffin is, Griffin gave Moylan a spray at halftime when Panthers played Warriors and were down 28-6 at halftime. They eventually won. Moylan was dirty and asked Griffin about Cartwright who had about 6-7 errors in the first half. After that Moylan wouldn't go to sponsor event's and promotional stuff and refused to speak with Griffin. This **** seems like a baby and creeps on players partners, why would you want him at our club. Penrith also have told whoever is keen on him they will not pay a single cent of his contract so we couldn't get him anyway.
Would explain a few things if this was the case. Pretty sad if true.

Merrin and Fitzgibbons split back in June, with Fitzgibbons calling time on the relationship. Moylan started 'having issues 'few weeks after with an 'injury concern' on and off and the Panthers were apparently concerned with his state of mind. Issues with the coach reared its ugly head. What a mess and not one that a club would want to buy into at the moment. Still, in this game talent means more than personal behavior and there have been many rumours in relation to where he might be next year.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sounds more like Sally Fitzeveryone...wink wink!!

Status
Not open for further replies.