Search results

1. R0CKY

News Why Canterbury Bulldogs coach Cameron Ciraldo must accept criticism of his own performance

Do we know who was having the whinge and turned up late to training?
  2. R0CKY

News Burton to make origin debut

Here they are talking about combinations and they don’t put these 2 deadly players together
  3. R0CKY

Opinion Gus met with Shane Flanagan at a Cafe

So there’s a post with multiple people also witnessing that Gus was seen at a cafe in Albion Park some time after the Dragons game
  4. R0CKY

Opinion What did Gus say to unite the team?

Hey all, just a discussion. I’m just really fascinated to know what the hell Gus said or did this week to the team to unite and motivate them? We were a completely different team this week. Do you guys think Baz actually called him up for his input or did Gus shove him aside? You reckon he...
  5. R0CKY

Rumour JAC potentially moved to FB

It will be interesting to see, because let’s face it, our star player doesn’t get the ball often and I’m really curious to see what happens when he does in such a crucial position
  6. R0CKY

Rumour JAC potentially moved to FB

Hey guys I don’t know how reliable this source is but I read that there are talks of the dogs wanting JAC to have the ball a lot more and are really considering moving him to FB, thoughts?
  7. R0CKY

Official Round 1 - Dogs vs Warriors - Consolidated Match Thread

This is actually a good result! 1 step closer to Pay fucking off
  8. R0CKY

Lichaa Axed

Hahaha whoever thinks this is a genius move by Pay your just as thick as Des. He is replacing him with JMK and putting Frawley as 6 that’s is from bad to worse. I would like to see Cleeland at 6 and even Nu at 9 or stick with lichha
  9. R0CKY

Round 8 - Bulldogs vs Panthers - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

So can we confirm Des is a better coach???
  10. R0CKY

Round 6 - Dogs vs Cowboys - Team List and Game Discussion Thread

I’m not sure if we’re playing good or cowboys are just that shit
  11. R0CKY

R4 - Bulldogs vs Rabbitohs - Team List & Discussion Thread

Don’t worry guys Pay will save us...morons
  12. R0CKY

R4 - Bulldogs vs Rabbitohs - Team List & Discussion Thread

So why isn’t Foran our dedicated converter
  13. R0CKY

R2 - Bulldogs vs Roosters - Team List & Discussion Thread

I’m just waiting for all the Pay lovers to turn lmao
  14. R0CKY

R2 - Bulldogs vs Roosters - Team List & Discussion Thread

Just wanted to add how amazing Pay is and will save our season...LOL don’t worry guys it’s only round 2...and I will keep reminding you all how much of a B grade coach he is
  15. R0CKY

R1 - Bulldogs Vs Storm - Team List & Discussion Thread

Please remember this post until round 26 please
  16. R0CKY

Lmao to all the dumbasses who thinks Pay will save our asses
  17. R0CKY

It’s all over guys..we lost to a storm side with no slater and Cronk... lol
  18. R0CKY

Uncertainty over Players Futures

Exactly if they don't want to be there then its obvious
  19. R0CKY

Round 10 dogs vs cowboys team lists and game day discussion

Where the fuck was this 65mins ago
  20. R0CKY

Am i the only one dying for this game to end...so boring and shit
  21. R0CKY

Why are you all on channel 9 listening to that tool
  22. R0CKY

Holy fuck this game...makes sense why no ones there
  23. R0CKY

Round 8 - Dogs vs Tigers - Team List and Game Discussion Thread

Eastwood you fat concussed piece of fucking shit...
  24. R0CKY

The Fallout From The Bulldogs Signing Spree Has Begun Shown the door

What does this actually mean honestly so they both fell through??? After when everything was basically all but confirmed
  25. R0CKY

Re-sign reynolds at all costs

Do you think Reynolds would get the origin call up in this form?
  26. R0CKY

Matt Frawley 3-0

I know and fuck lichaa off...we dont leak any points with him on and mbye had a cracker at hooker
  27. R0CKY

R7 - Dogs vs Souths - Team List and Discussion Thread

Lichaa is finished lmao its amazing we dont concede only gain points without that fuckwit
  28. R0CKY

Four year deals offered to both Tedesco and Woods

There was no emotion from Woods after the win against cowboys..seems like he doesnt care but we will see
  29. R0CKY

Four year deals offered to both Tedesco and Woods

Apparently its been tabled and will be looked at this week. Within the next fortnight a decision will be made
  30. R0CKY

Club Statement

Ok dude you know what enoughs enough. Lets stop biting eachothers heads off yeah? This whole thing is getting us heated up and I dont like going off at my own teammates. I bleed blue and white and look im taking the time out to apologise for stirring you ok. Lets just support the decisions being...
  31. R0CKY

Club Statement

Hahaha do you smell that...smells like butthurt. LOL face the facts mate. Remember the part when you said when he is sacked i will say i told you so blah blah ...yeah well ead rkt..
  32. R0CKY

Club Statement

Told you so :)
  33. R0CKY

Bulldogs chairman Ray Dib says Des Hasler will be coach next season, slams club legend Steve Mortime

Look we all need to stop arguing with each other guys. I know im getting heated up and so is the whole forum. Can we please wait until Friday and see what happens. We are dogs of war and cant be fighting with eachother or arguing. We have our disagreements and everyone has a right of their own...
  34. R0CKY

Bulldogs chairman Ray Dib says Des Hasler will be coach next season, slams club legend Steve Mortime

If you consider your brain consisting of two or more brain cells that is an insult to society
  35. R0CKY

I honestly don't care dude, be as loud as you want I respect other peoples opinions he is most likely gone thats what i think is going to happen. I am just saying my opinion on the matter in thinking he should stay. That is all.
  36. R0CKY

Thanks man someone with a brain, please ignore this negative fuckwit
  37. R0CKY

Lol now you're bringing vocabulary into this. Great come back because it is totally relevant to what we're discussing. You think you are Mr Know It All with you opinion not being open minded about other people's opinion. Your negativity also scares me in you being a dogs supporter. You already...
  38. R0CKY

Im nervous not excited. I am just hoping it all works out the best for our club
  39. R0CKY

Ok so why reply to me if i am just giving my opinion. If you have a different one i dont care and dont want to hear it. I bleed blue and white mate and watch every game every week. Just because i support Des doesnt mean im a fake supporter. Please kindly fuck off bone head..
  40. R0CKY

Im happy that Des will be our coach for next season and hoping in future years :) I'm hoping it all gets sorted and Des changes up his game plans
  41. R0CKY

Dont be like Souths supporters.

Yes i do. I stick by my guns mate. I believe hasler is a successful coach and can pull it off with a bit of change
  42. R0CKY

Understandable but no thanks
  43. R0CKY

Yeah i apologise if i reacted to you guys just got a bit heated but i have the right of my own opinion and if it disagreed by others dont go off at me
  44. R0CKY

Whatever we cool?
  45. R0CKY

Alright i do apologise for getting carried away a bit i agree. And everyone is entitled to their own opinion. You should apologise for your reactions though
  46. R0CKY

Got rid of me? Lmao i dont care. Again i am only here for the news. That's it
  47. R0CKY

Lol me a bully? You must have painted on eyes or something do you read how much negativity goes on here.. then abuse others who think differently? Thats what your doing to me and started this whole thing when i just defended hasler.
  48. R0CKY

I only come here for the news anyway I dont plan to discuss especially with downies like you. I cant believe I am responding to you constantly. Anyways whatever you hypocritical bonehead prick, saying no one cares about my opinion when you blurt out yours thinking people do especially when mine...
  49. R0CKY

Again you moron, if his job is on the line I believe he would change. Thats the difference, he was safe now he isn't. Do you understand or do i need to dumb it down for you bonehead
  50. R0CKY

No its because no one thinks outside the box and looks at the possibilities. So tunnel visioned on whats happened and continue to think it will happen and don't believe it will change. Your opinion means fuck all to me but this kennel place is toxic...always negative.
  51. R0CKY

I watch every game every year with the dogs mate so I understand the fustration on how shit they play. FYI i want whats best for the club as well i bleed blue and white. I just believe with this whole thing going on with hasler it will wake him up to change. And i believe we can do it under him...
  52. R0CKY

Why one of the most successful coaches of his era could be sacked

That point is irrelevant because again i reiterate my point about being kicked up the ass. If you put your hand in fire and get burnt of course you will learn your lesson. Yeah yeah we didnt win a GF but i mean the board meeting with his job at risk
  53. R0CKY

Thanks spelling police, didn't realise humans can make mistakes faggot
  54. R0CKY

Lol ok genious I hope whatever happens is what the fans want. And when it fails i want to read their responses..
  55. R0CKY

Done fuck all? Coming from outside the 8 to consistently in the 8 is an achievement. We havent won a GF since 2004 and he is the closest we have come to winning won and now with this kick up the ass i believe he can get us there. You're just a another one of these bone heads
  56. R0CKY

Same with your theory in thinking he wont change anything
  57. R0CKY

Because he has been kicked up the ass and knows he aint safe anymore with this board meeting thats about to happen.
  58. R0CKY

If theres change in his style yes we will. He is a good coach just stubborn to change. I think he will make a change
  59. R0CKY

Yes because apparently the amount of posts determines the knowledge of NRL or your own club...another retarded "supporter"
  60. R0CKY

Another retarded "supporter" who i bet will whine hoping des will return when we dont make the 8...
  61. R0CKY

Lol ok we will see if you say the same thing when we dont make the 8 constantly..
  62. R0CKY

Thank you...someone with a brain in here...kinda rare
  63. R0CKY

Im backing him. People have no idea how hard it is to find a coach who consistently makes the 8
  64. R0CKY

I would rather consistantly want to be in the top 8 than have a shit coach and could end up like the previous years...disappointing not making the knockouts so the context is in front of you. Yes we havent won a premiership under hasler but we were close twice...i would like to see what the...
  65. R0CKY

Lichaa gone?

http://www.sportingnews.com/au/league/list/the-lurker-des-hasler-to-let-dog-off-the-leash-nrl-rugby-league-canterbury-bankstown-bulldogs-rumours-grand-final/j1wphvr3aaxxzu5f96fn7clh/slide/2 Mod Edit so people don't need to visit that awful, clickbaity website
  66. R0CKY

Dogs to move Mbye to Hooker

Your still retarded...read the previous post someone replying to your reponse...enough said nvm forget i said anything waste of time
  67. R0CKY

Your actually retarded..it wasnt him to blame that we lost...
  68. R0CKY

THE Bulldogs will move halfback Moses Mbye to hooker next year to accommodate a new halves pairing, possibly involving Kieran Foran. This means Michael Lichaa is now on the outer and will be given permission to look elsewhere.
  69. R0CKY

I honestly reckon its a great move. Mbye had a great game in the finals 2014 as hooker
  70. R0CKY

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/subscribe/news/1/index.html?sourceCode=DTWEB_MRE170_a_FBK&mode=premium&dest=http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/whats-the-buzz-footy-players-salute-a-fallen-mate-the-eels-long-holiday-and-sydney-derby-is-the-hottest-ticket-in-town/news-story/25eb107eda2ad58...
  71. R0CKY

Time for the Bulldogs and Hasler to part ways

Everyone in this forum is now dumber for reading this...i award you no points. And may God have mercy on your souls
  72. R0CKY

Hasler has to go!!

He still did it..des isnt the problem
  73. R0CKY

Hasler has to go!!

He did... trex..holland.. mate the only flop out there is tim brown as well as those. Who would you replace them with..
  74. R0CKY

Hasler has to go!!

Someone with a brain..these morons blame the coach when players dont perform. You can only do so much as a coach. If i tell you to do certain things and you dont do it do you blame me or yourself
  75. R0CKY

Round 25 - Dogs vs Cowboys - NRL/NSWRL/NYC Discussion Thread & Team Lists

How wasnt it play on after the hooter..
  76. R0CKY

Cannot believe they didnt go for the 2
  77. R0CKY

I hope holland breaks something fucking useless **** he was only useful for kicking now he is garbage
  78. R0CKY

Round 23 - Dogs vs Manly - NRL/NSWRL/NYC Discussion Thread & Team Lists

I cannot believe what i am watching. Nrl wtf have you become
  79. R0CKY

Round 17 - Dogs vs Roosters - NRL/NSWRL/NYC Discussion Thread & Team Lists

How didnt they take the 2 there what a bunch of douches
  80. R0CKY

Are we still sacking Des?

I dont want premier league i watch Serie A and i understand where your coming from but Des doesnt deserve the sack
  81. R0CKY

I love how your basing the statistics off this season. I am talking about Des and only Des. What he has done for others teams and the dogs. Yes we are a bit inconsistent but we have yet to fail making the top 8 since he has been here. Someone retarded though may just be justifying Des off 3...
  82. R0CKY

Because he is an amazing coach i dont need to tell you why, statistics show itself can you tell me a reason why we should?
  83. R0CKY

Lol...whoever still says yes are incredibly retarded
  84. R0CKY

Round 10 - Dogs vs Tigers - NRL/NSWRL/NYC Discussion Thread & Team Lists

I love how the haters are now praising reynolds lmao
  85. R0CKY

Dogs need a clean out

I usually do but this post was irresistible. Your opinion about the club is just so negative and stupid. Our coach is fine and players obviously need to play better but we dont need an overhaul
  86. R0CKY

Kerrod Holland - MATE

Plz des dont pick chase ever again
  87. R0CKY

Marley was right

Another retarded post. Josh is fine. Obviously he isnt playing at his full potential but when he has a good game its like omg how amazing. Now you make a post hoping he wasnt even in our team. The fact that he tries hard every game he isnt lazy but tries to improve you kennel people need to stop...