Hasler has to go!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Four years of the same shit. He has had enough time to get a quality player to improve our attack but he'd rather recruit players who can compliment his stupid moneyball game plan. This style of play will continue again next season. I dont know how the board can sit back and watch this vomit.

chuckynemo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yes he has to go with this shit fucking boring Canterbury attack. Watching paint dry is more exciting

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck me, I've always stayed out of the sack des discussions, but I'd be happy to see him fuck right off

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Des and the board are fucked

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Four years of the same shit. He has had enough time to get a quality player to improve our attack but he'd rather recruit players who can compliment his stupid moneyball game plan. This style of play will continue again next season. I dont know how the board can sit back and watch this vomit.
we can't kick, can't tackle, can't pass, we have a coach who can't coach my dick,....fack you Hasler, fuck you Aunty and fuck the board as well

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I see a big part of tonight's loss was the again poor completion rates meaning we had to make 200 tackles in the first half.

No team is going to win with that.

Now is that coaching ? Or should the players take responsibility??

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How did we end up with Lichaa while Canberra got Hodgson?

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The club is satisfied at meeting the KPIs each year of making the 8

R0CKY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I see a big part of tonight's loss was the again poor completion rates meaning we had to make 200 tackles in the first half.

No team is going to win with that.

Now is that coaching ? Or should the players take responsibility??
Someone with a brain..these morons blame the coach when players dont perform. You can only do so much as a coach. If i tell you to do certain things and you dont do it do you blame me or yourself

FattyMcLarge

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I keep waiting for some mirical game plan to all come together. I keep seeing our forwards as first receivers, no backs get the ball in the oppositions 20, little grubbers for repeat sets. I guess I'm starting to doubt the man

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
He could drop them?
Infact he may aswell drop half the team for the game against the Bunnies and give the young blokes a chance, kick in the arse for this fucking team

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
Must, sign Cleary now
Always sided with des coz he took us to finals every year, but this is a joke! Our attack is way too structured and smothers us too death with ball control blah blah blah
it's not even structured, there is no purpose to what they are doing

Status
Not open for further replies.